Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1662 1663 [1664] 1665 1666 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772683 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24945 on: April 13, 2016, 05:02:30 pm »

Evridiki grinned almost sharkishly. "Be ready for a fight you said? Ehehe... I'm always ready for a fight."

Chartre, with Sachi's group, speaks up awkwardly. "Trespassers are the giant world eating things right? Just to confirm."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24946 on: April 13, 2016, 05:03:45 pm »

Eirika chuckles.
"Sometimes they're enormous, living skeletons."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24947 on: April 13, 2016, 05:04:33 pm »

"Hi Tourmaline!"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24948 on: April 13, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »

"They get attacked by giant lizards all the time in her world... maybe they aren't worried about sublety."
Evridiki grinned almost sharkishly. "Be ready for a fight you said? Ehehe... I'm always ready for a fight."

Yamal grins very, very sharkishly at the spacer. "I like your style. Oh, yes. We should get along very nicely."

Chartre, with Sachi's group, speaks up awkwardly. "Trespassers are the giant world eating things right? Just to confirm."

ITE gives him a nod.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24949 on: April 13, 2016, 05:09:21 pm »

Ian goes off to join the other Persona plotters.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24950 on: April 13, 2016, 05:09:57 pm »

Tourmaline Smiles at Dackly.

Shiro remains in her workshop. Seems she's going to be crafting a puppet.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24951 on: April 13, 2016, 05:12:55 pm »

Alanis nods as well.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Arc Start!: The Rider Investigation Arc! [World of HERO]
« Reply #24952 on: April 13, 2016, 05:14:14 pm »

"I never said it was subtle detective work."
Penelope says as they are transported. Tourmaline gets on just in time as the party fades to white....

Morning Phase
City F
West Street

The group is deposited in front of a cafe with a wide window with a few tables and chairs outside. The window labels the cafe as the 'Arcadia Delight' cafe. It seems to be late enough in the morning that the place should be open, but it's closed. Judging by the clock mounted on a post nearby, it's about nine AM.

The sidewalk underneath them seems rather wide, as does the street nearby, separated by a small divider. It's decorated with small mosaic tiles, arranged in a sun pattern, going down the length of the street. All around them, buildings rise up on either side of the street, with various signs and advertisements, ranging from some new watch from the Nielsen Chips company to the latest health food from Holistic Solutions, mounted on advertisement boards, whether traditional rotating boards or LED boards on the top of buildings.

The street and sidewalks seem rather busy, bustling with people and a few cars, and yet nobody pays any particular heed to the sudden appearance of about ten people smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk, with the most attention paid being them walking around and muttering to themselves about weird things happening as usual. Then again, the place has seen worse things happen.

Penelope looks around carefully.
"This street.....I recognise this street. We're not far from where I live."

Indeed. The party is now in City F, one of the many great smaller cities in Megapolis F, home to superheroes, monsters, mutants, supervillains and all other sorts. And it is here that a new tale begins.
PLOT ARC START: Rider Investigation Arc!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24953 on: April 13, 2016, 05:15:29 pm »

"So, where are we going?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24954 on: April 13, 2016, 05:20:25 pm »

Evridiki looks at the area, the styles roughly comparable to the 21st century... and bursts out laughing.
"Phahaha, the whole 21st century aesthetic craze back home has prepared me for this day."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24955 on: April 13, 2016, 05:21:38 pm »

"Fascinating. This city seems relaxing."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Arc Start!: The Rider Investigation Arc! [World of HERO]
« Reply #24956 on: April 13, 2016, 05:27:55 pm »

"I never said it was subtle detective work."
Penelope says as they are transported. Tourmaline gets on just in time as the party fades to white....

Morning Phase
City F
West Street

The group is deposited in front of a cafe with a wide window with a few tables and chairs outside. The window labels the cafe as the 'Arcadia Delight' cafe. It seems to be late enough in the morning that the place should be open, but it's closed. Judging by the clock mounted on a post nearby, it's about nine AM.

The sidewalk underneath them seems rather wide, as does the street nearby, separated by a small divider. It's decorated with small mosaic tiles, arranged in a sun pattern, going down the length of the street. All around them, buildings rise up on either side of the street, with various signs and advertisements, ranging from some new watch from the Nielsen Chips company to the latest health food from Holistic Solutions, mounted on advertisement boards, whether traditional rotating boards or LED boards on the top of buildings.

The street and sidewalks seem rather busy, bustling with people and a few cars, and yet nobody pays any particular heed to the sudden appearance of about ten people smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk, with the most attention paid being them walking around and muttering to themselves about weird things happening as usual. Then again, the place has seen worse things happen.

Penelope looks around carefully.
"This street.....I recognise this street. We're not far from where I live."

Indeed. The party is now in City F, one of the many great smaller cities in Megapolis F, home to superheroes, monsters, mutants, supervillains and all other sorts. And it is here that a new tale begins.
PLOT ARC START: Rider Investigation Arc!

Yamal blinks again, before the transition. "Wait, but you said 'cases', and you're an investigative journalist and such, and I thought-"

NOPE. TRANSITION STEALING HER LINES.

She looks silently around at the modern skyscrapers and clean architecture for a moment.

Then she breaks into a huge grin, the flaming-haired shipgirl slapping her fists together.

"In that case, I'm excited to crack some heads! Where do we start?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24957 on: April 13, 2016, 05:29:24 pm »

"Okay, so, second question... what is a "Persona"?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24958 on: April 13, 2016, 05:34:04 pm »

Aesford goes around and corrals everyone in his team into an organized unit right outside the ship.  "Y'all, it's time to go if you're coming. We need to check this thing out ASAP."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24959 on: April 13, 2016, 05:37:04 pm »

Penelope is about to speak, before a loud explosion sounds from the end of the street. People start screaming and running the opposite way from the explosion, as smoke starts wafting upwards from the horizon.

On the opposite side of the road, civilians seem to be running away from a group of men in full armour, from head to toe. They are wearing grey armour with a black undersuit, with various logos on their chestplate, some with stylized swords, some with a stylized coin, some with grails and some with staves. Their helmets are black with an opaque grey visor encompassing the whole face, and their weapons consist of small, sturdy-looking batons and what resemble small submachine guns, made from solid black plastic and with a small scope on the side to accommodate aiming, attached to a small slide to allow it to flip onto the sights of the gun for aiming.

They seem to firing in the direction of the crowd. Some people are falling over, injured, but the majority seem to be running in fear.

Penelope blinks, then immediately runs across the street, standing between the civilians and the armoured men.
".....it seems that's our lead. Evridiki and anyone else who wants to, follow me. I'll try to cover the civilians. The rest of you, keep on those things and subdue them! My partner should be on the way!"
Pages: 1 ... 1662 1663 [1664] 1665 1666 ... 1862