Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772967 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #22050 on: March 31, 2016, 08:10:19 pm »

While Morana isn't looking, Ian's been thrashing in his coffin, the chains looser now that he's lacking an arm... Wait, where did the arm go? It should still be in with him.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22051 on: March 31, 2016, 08:14:33 pm »

Anna catches Lexus, putting her down, before jumping at Morana again. About two feet from her- maybe one from her axe- Anna suddenly glows blindingly bright. Oh hey, she can do that, remember? She would then pole-vault above Morana, before boosting herself back down, pointy/shooty end of Vindicator first.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22052 on: March 31, 2016, 08:23:40 pm »

Morana only laughs as Anna blinds her. Anna, however, is given no warning as her mother's coffin is yanked into Morana, knocking her away and causing Anna's weapon to peirce into Her mother's stomach. She lets out a muffled yet agonized yelp, the color draining from her face.

Morana rolls across the ground, her arm, twisted all wrong.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22053 on: March 31, 2016, 08:28:10 pm »

Anna's eyes widen. "No. No no no... I-I'm sorry..." Thank Dust she hadn't fired, just a stab might be survivable. Anna pulls out Vindicator- not dropping it- and begins trying to stop the bleeding... she'd heard that people could unlock other's Aura's, why on Remnant could she not remember how to do that!?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22054 on: March 31, 2016, 08:30:47 pm »

A javelin pierces through Morana's throat, thanks to Jet finally getting a good shot at her.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22055 on: March 31, 2016, 08:35:00 pm »

Morana makes a few gurgling noises, her eyes and face going pale for a few seconds before she begins to drop to the ground. Moments before hitting, however, a dark aura surrounds both her arm and her throat, the javelen being yanked out by seemingly nothing and the wounds already healing, "That hurt like something you wouldn't believe you lowly beast." Morana stands up, not looking at Jet, "You tried your best. Too bad." She looks over to Anna and only laughs.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22056 on: March 31, 2016, 08:41:16 pm »

Jet laughs humorlessly.
"That's not my best."
She looks to Chartre.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22057 on: March 31, 2016, 08:45:37 pm »

Anna looks at Morana. An expression that is not normal for her is on her face: Rage. "I am going to kill you." Her voice is completely steady. "I'm going to make sure it hurts. And when you get back up I'm going to kill you again. And again. Until you stay dead." Her tone implies that this is fact.
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22058 on: March 31, 2016, 08:49:27 pm »

"Forty-three suicides, over three hundred murders, and six accidents. I just can't seam to stay down. Besides, I'm done with you. I've saved the best for last." She completely ignores Anna as she walks past her, seemingly focused on Falu's coffin.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22059 on: March 31, 2016, 09:02:58 pm »

Gunshots ring out as Lexus fires shot after shot at Morana from a sitting position on the ground. She doesn't even care half miss, or every second is torture. She just shoots away.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22060 on: March 31, 2016, 09:05:11 pm »

A few of the shots do hit Morana, but they don't seem to slow her down.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22061 on: March 31, 2016, 09:05:48 pm »

Doesn't matter.
Clicks ring out, Lexus reloads, and continues to fire.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22062 on: March 31, 2016, 09:36:08 pm »

Alanis starts humming something.  It seems...Poignant.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22063 on: March 31, 2016, 10:05:57 pm »

The Donchaka seek out Yamal if she is seek outable.

If found, the High Priestess, Lupapon looks exasperated.

"Madam Yamal, my tribe, in their one track minds, have reached the consensus that we should ask for a painting to be made of you by me for the purpose of recording history."

"They just want a picture of the 'giant ship lady so cool!', but you reserve the right to refuse."

All of them are carrying a large bolt of cloth likely stolen or acquired form somewhere, for the purpose of the painting.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22064 on: March 31, 2016, 10:14:37 pm »

Aesford asks Kyle, "You wanna have a sword fight on the Eiffel Tower?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 1862