Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1470 1471 [1472] 1473 1474 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773016 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #22065 on: March 31, 2016, 10:17:57 pm »

Kyle gives him a confused look.
"You mean like... actual swords right?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22066 on: March 31, 2016, 10:20:41 pm »

"You scared of getting a lil' cut, boi?" Aesford is half wasted.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22067 on: March 31, 2016, 10:24:46 pm »

Kyle shakes his head.
"Nah man, I was making sure it wasn't a gay thing."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22068 on: March 31, 2016, 10:25:53 pm »

((the lesbian squad proceeds to obliterate Kyle))
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22069 on: March 31, 2016, 10:32:49 pm »

"Fuck you tryin' to say?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22070 on: March 31, 2016, 10:34:13 pm »

"I'm saying that I've been invited to sword fight before and discovered that it's the kind that uses penises."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22071 on: March 31, 2016, 10:40:27 pm »

"When I can I stab yo' ass for telling me that?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22072 on: March 31, 2016, 10:46:31 pm »

Kyle blinks and tilts his head. Maybe Aesford should stop drinking...

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22073 on: March 31, 2016, 10:55:25 pm »

Aesford breaks into a fencing store.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22074 on: March 31, 2016, 11:14:03 pm »

The Donchaka presumably barge in on Simuna and Yamal interaction happening on their screen while Lupapon unabashedly makes the request from before anyway.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:16:16 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22075 on: March 31, 2016, 11:23:05 pm »

Simuna stares at the tribe of Patapon. Her arms go limp, presumably from shock.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #22076 on: March 31, 2016, 11:46:17 pm »

Chryssa, for the entirety of this, has stood still, focusing. Staring intensely at Morana. She clutches Jaiko tightly, her left foot slightly forward. The moment Morana would even move a muscle to swing with her axe, Chryssa would propel forward and cut Morana's arm off. Once it regrew, she did it again, and again, and again. Seemingly helpless, sure, but it was stalling. Slowly, but surely, she was buying time. Or so she thought. As time went on, Chryssa began to slow down, cursing to herself. She just kept swinging, and swinging desperately, trying to protect Falu for as long as possible. Surely nobody had seen her blade move that quickly. What would seem like hours for Chryssa, was in actuality only a few minutes. She took one final swing, lodging Jaiko into Morana's neck, causing the blood to gush out in a stream from her artery. Chryssa, finally, collapsed to her knees. She realized how hopeless she was at this point in time, and began to weakly punch Morana in the legs, sobbing from the realization of what was about to come.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #22077 on: March 31, 2016, 11:55:33 pm »

Chartre's eyes widened as he watched the incident, and his weapon once again was in the form of an elegant sabre. "Her Semblance! HER SEMBLANCE! That HAS to be her Semblance, that's her Aura, I can see it! Kill her, kill her one more time for me and I'll keep her down."
Chartre redoubled his attempts to reach Morana, throwing himself forward in her direction and slashing at Grimm left and right. His goal: reach her, get her when she's reviving, and stick his Semblance-charged blade into Morana's throat.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22078 on: March 31, 2016, 11:56:48 pm »

The arms that Chryssa had mutliated just vanished into a black mist, Morana a look of pained mocking all to sinister. When chryssa had finally tired out having just pierced her neck, Morana only sneers as she removed Jaiko, "I haven't even started yet and you came at me full force. I almost don't have to do this." Swinging her Axe At Chryssa, She lodged the Axe into Chryssa's Chest, Deep enough that it will be a painful reminder, but not deep enough to actually kill her. Morana walks over to the unconscious Falu, a curt frown on her face.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Orchid had finally recovered enough to retaliate against Morana, who only gives her a disdained look. Orchid reels back just as suddenly, A Black feather Lodged in her side, "The feather of a Forevermore. A feather so terrible that all Humans and Faunus sought to make a single ancient race of Grimm extinct. The only really cure for a semblance that's lethal." Orchid's normal strength quickly leaves her, her would beginning to bleed as her Aura seems to fade.

"Wakey Wakey. I found her talisman." Morana holds the talisman in front of falu, Purple veins appearing along the young faunus' very flesh. The coffin she is bound in quickly turns to vapor as Falu's semblance instantly reaches maturity and goes wild. The grimm, Morana's arms, even the ground around them are quickly vaporized as well. Falu's eyes quickly open up, she letting out a dire and deathly wail of pain, "Yes. YES! Give this area more! make it uninhabitable! Let the Forevermore be once more know as the queens of the sky!"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #22079 on: April 01, 2016, 12:02:09 am »

"Damn... you..."
Chryssa gets a burst of energy from the impact of the axe, and grabs the feather out from Orchid, and stabs it into Morana's back.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 1470 1471 [1472] 1473 1474 ... 1862