Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768449 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14475 on: January 27, 2016, 12:21:41 am »

Tourmaline scoffs, "What a coward." Tourmaline's voice is still full of hatred and coldness.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14476 on: January 27, 2016, 12:22:42 am »

There is no response.

Meanwhile, Alanis just starts walking.  She doesn't particularly care where.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14477 on: January 27, 2016, 12:25:30 am »

ENG would try to figure out what just happened, and how to reach Alanis, who apparently warped into another dimension.
"So what now, Tourmaline? We're down another person, all because of a theory."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:29:05 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14478 on: January 27, 2016, 12:28:51 am »

Walking, walking, walking, walking.  Lots and lots of walking.  Angry walking.  Though cautious walking, at least when it comes to crossing streets.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14479 on: January 27, 2016, 12:29:24 am »

Tourmaline puts a solitary hand on Eng's shoulder, "Let the clod be. He couldn't get far anyways, not with the Shinju's barrier up. Although... I do want to know how Alanis' phone, as well as my Gem tech can still access the outside world. Are you able to access a signal on your devices?" She looks at ENG, the warmth and calmness returning to her voice.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14480 on: January 27, 2016, 12:31:34 am »

"Most of my tech is not interdimensional. The only signal I can tap into is the signal on the ship, and whatever signals are around the city."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14481 on: January 27, 2016, 12:32:16 am »

Someone roll 3d6+9, please.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14483 on: January 27, 2016, 12:34:23 am »

Dackly suddenly busts back into the room, vomiting her guts up in the nearest container, roll 2d4 damage.

"hoooOOOOOGH" It keeps happening.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14484 on: January 27, 2016, 12:35:20 am »

Alanis appears to have ended up at a park.

She sits, and pecks morosely at her phone.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14485 on: January 27, 2016, 12:35:36 am »

[5] Damage

Tourmaline grabs Dackly, "Did you eat anything weird?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14486 on: January 27, 2016, 12:37:28 am »

ENG would try to detect the signal of alanis' extradimensional cellphone coverage. If only to find alanis.
"hang on, I got a medkit if you need it Dackly."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14487 on: January 27, 2016, 12:38:06 am »

"You know how chalk doesn't really go well with boiling water and -hhhoooooOoch- a hint of diamond dust?"

"Gozer can't make tea for fleshies yet..."
  Dackly regrets the decisions that led to this point.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14488 on: January 27, 2016, 12:39:02 am »

ENG would try to detect the signal of alanis' extradimensional cellphone coverage. If only to find alanis.
((Hey, now's a good time for a Luck roll!))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:43:19 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14489 on: January 27, 2016, 12:42:17 am »

"You know how chalk doesn't really go well with boiling water and -hhhoooooOoch- a hint of diamond dust?"

"Gozer can't make tea for fleshies yet..."
  Dackly regrets the decisions that led to this point.
ENG would not hesitate In applying the healing kit to dackly, letting it sort out and dispose of the contents of her innards. No need to suffer from carbon poisoning when there's nanomachines to help that.
Pages: 1 ... 964 965 [966] 967 968 ... 1862