Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768339 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14460 on: January 26, 2016, 11:49:37 pm »

"None taken Tourmaline, Just another fact of life."
He would let out a slightly saddened sigh. He also wouldn't of noticed the octo-cat thing as of yet, but then it did just sort of fade into existence.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:53:09 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14461 on: January 26, 2016, 11:52:51 pm »

"I can name more unusually strange things than I have best friends Alanis..." Dackly deadpans...

"I see, on my end, Angels and Humans are a bit kill-happy with monsters, regardless of their alignment or creed, this has gone on since my world's genesis, basically." Dackly concludes her summery.

"Alanis, have you found a shred of normalcy thus far?  Any hint that something is 'off' instead of actually as they are supposed to be?"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14462 on: January 26, 2016, 11:55:21 pm »

"Argh, foiled again.  Rational explanations of stuff are the downfall of any good conspiracy theory, aren't they.

Ooh, not to mention the bit where everyone seems to keep dropping mentions of stat systems and some sort of metathingy."

Alanis is then slapped.

"And you think it isn't?!
THEN PROVE ME WRONG.  PROVIDE SOME EVIDENCE THAT ALL THIS CRAZY SHIT IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LESS IRRATIONAL.  PROVE.  IT."

Alanis's skin crackles with raw magic.  She's equally ticked off.

"Just because we see it, does not make it real.  For all we know, this is a highly advanced simulation and we're being used as batteries, despite that not actually making any sense when you start thinking about it!  The Matrix movies are weird!  But it's not impossible because you don't like it!

And the evidence keeps mounting!

Slap me again, and I am going to hit back.

Yes, Dackly.  All.  The.  References."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 11:58:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14463 on: January 26, 2016, 11:58:59 pm »

"I see, on my end, Angels and Humans are a bit kill-happy with monsters, regardless of their alignment or creed, this has gone on since my world's genesis, basically." Dackly concludes her summery.
"I suppose that in the case of humans, that would be fear of death and fear of the unknown. Tell me about the "angels" though please."

ENG would step between Alanis and most of the people involved.
"Alanis, if the world could be explained entirely with science or magic, we would not have the need to explore, or have fear of things. Obviously if this is a simulation, then there's going to be a end to it. I see no end in sight."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14464 on: January 27, 2016, 12:02:02 am »

"I'm no angelologist, but I THINK they are made by the gods to enact their will, one of them even beat another God with some help, Spit I think his name was, beat up Hades for devouring enough souls to make a McDonald's CEO blush."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14465 on: January 27, 2016, 12:05:08 am »

Hearing Alanis' sudden prove her wrong statment, Tourmaline walks up to her and grabs the ruff of her shirt, "Look around you. A eight foot giant woman is grabbing you, a eldritich entity is your huggle buddy, we have three people saying they come from a land of half human half animal people and have to fight soulless beasts, we were attacked by a creature made of pure radiactive material that then became possessed and mutated by I don't know what, and we almost had two, no, three of our friends die. One of which DID die. Multiple times. You think all of that is a game? Also, You have each of us being suddenly kidnapped from our homes to fight some multidimensional monster that wants to completely devour reality, AND YOU STILL THINK THIS IS A GAME? Grow up Alan, or you do you think you won't actually die? Do you think your above death? Do you think this is a game you can just respawn in because one person kept coming back? It's not that simple you diminutive clod. I have watched my fellow gems die. They didn't come back. They were shattered and turned into Geological weapons. I saw my friend get shattered because one person decided that the didn't deserve to be alive. So yeah. This isn't a game. You better learn that." Tourmaline's normally calm and enticing voice was suddenly full of loathing and coldness. It wasn't beautiful anymore. All it did was stir fear and hatred.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14466 on: January 27, 2016, 12:08:00 am »

"My sisters got slaughtered by humans" Dackly adds awkwardly, raising her hand as though asking permission

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14467 on: January 27, 2016, 12:11:44 am »

"I never said there aren't consequences.  There are ALWAYS consequences.  Even in games.  I've seen Genocide runs, I've seen wars in my homeworld...I've seen the results of killing everything writ large.  But just because there are consequences, doesn't make anything have more or less truth.  Now get.  Off.  Of.  Me."
Alanis is not backing down.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:14:35 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14468 on: January 27, 2016, 12:14:35 am »

ENG would be blocking Tourmaline from grabbing Alanis, though it wouldn't stop her from trying.
"Tourmaline, I hate to say this, but this isn't helping. She's already set in her beliefs, as is everyone else. Let them be, and lets just learn what's real and what's not. As far as we are aware, every last one of us can't prove our worlds exist as of yet aside from Mio. Until we can be sure of what is going on, and ensure the safety of what we know, We can't afford to drive any more wedges between eachother.

Alanis, We already know your stance on the world. Don't mention it again for the sake of everyone else. If you feel there's a way to get us all out of this mess, by all means go ahead and try it. It can't be worse than what we're already here to do."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14469 on: January 27, 2016, 12:15:46 am »

"Rrrgh...Fine."
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14470 on: January 27, 2016, 12:15:53 am »

"Honestly, the girl would call ice hot because it can harm skin.  Your argument holds literally nothing but negativity Alanis, thinking this is all fake is just going to cause more problems like this one, and lower our chances of survival." Gozer complains, wishing a means existed to cure an earth elemental's headache.  He leaves to look for rocks to magic into tea, he'll try anything at this point.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14471 on: January 27, 2016, 12:16:31 am »

"HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE?! This isn't a game. When has this ever been a game? I'm real. Dackly and Gozer are real. Ian, Chryssa, Anna, are real. You are real. The monster we've had to fight are real. you want to know what else is real. This existence is real. And it isn't getting any better without us. So, Do you want to help make it better, or do you want to see if you can get out?" Tourmaline drops Alanis, waiting to see what she does. Seems she ignored ENG and Gozer...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14472 on: January 27, 2016, 12:17:24 am »

"I WHAT, Gozer?

Fgfrggghfghfglfgghgggn.....ARE YOU PEOPLE DEAF?!

Argh, NEVERMIND."

A blinding flash of darkness illuminates the room.  Unless you can see octarine.

Alanis is gone when everyone's vision recovers.  She's not in her room on-ship, either.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:19:33 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14473 on: January 27, 2016, 12:19:35 am »

"Alanis, get a hug, you aren't you when you're hug-ry."

Dackly follows Gozer, his rock tea can't be any worse than it was last time.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14474 on: January 27, 2016, 12:19:59 am »

There is no response.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 963 964 [965] 966 967 ... 1862