Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 [967] 968 969 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768450 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14490 on: January 27, 2016, 12:44:52 am »

Alanis also clutches at her pendant, as if drawing some measure of comfort from a symbol of an eldritch snuggle goddess.  Incidentally, it seems to be pinging the goddess in question.  Feelings of deep sadness are abundant.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:48:35 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14491 on: January 27, 2016, 12:47:27 am »

"Chaaaaaaaaaa." Dackly takes a very deep breath to repress the nausea as the medkit does it's job.

"Without fail he makes the worst tea that can be tasted."

Gozer walks in, carrying a steaming stone pot and a cup that he periodically drizzles over his core.

"For the record, she stole it."

((Crafting roll for Geological tea?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14492 on: January 27, 2016, 12:49:41 am »

Aesford watched as the cat-o-pus vanished away before silently observing the heated and violent exchange between Tourmaline and Alanis. He stared at the wall for a good time afterwards , his eyes narrowing, as if contemplating the design of the paint. Out of nowhere he announced to no one in particular yet everyone around him,

"I don't believe Alanis is intentionally attempting to harm anyone with her beliefs. She just has convictions, convictions that cause her to have issue with everyone else. Alanis is...religious."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14493 on: January 27, 2016, 12:51:12 am »

((Hehehehe. If only Mio heard Alanis' rant, she'd probably tear into him.

Because reasons.

Also, timeskip after school, finally.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14494 on: January 27, 2016, 12:52:42 am »

"Well it would be much easier for everyone to accept her belief if anyone actually agreed with her, or if her position were sympathetic in some way, as a majority, the side against her is attacking with much greater ferocity.  Classic social junk."

Dackly spits a few more times, ridding her mouth of the taste of chalk and blood.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14495 on: January 27, 2016, 12:54:52 am »

"I can halfway sympathize with her. It's all too nonsensical, and seems rather unreal. Sadly, I only have what I see and what I know to go on, and that means this is all painfully real."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14496 on: January 27, 2016, 12:56:58 am »

Alanis continues existing.  As much as she's really, really not feeling it at the moment.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14497 on: January 27, 2016, 12:57:30 am »

"In a world of every possible world, the only thing suspicious here is there not being even MORE bizarre beings roaming around."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14498 on: January 27, 2016, 01:00:16 am »

"Regardless of whether anyone accepts her beliefs or not, it seems like she's going to hold onto them adamantly. It's not simply a matter of proving herself right and everyone else wrong, despite how she might come off. She's formulated a coping mechanism to deal with all of the nonsense happening around her, and for that can she be held totally accountable? While I can't speak on behalf of anyone else's origins, in my world religious beliefs are a powerful tool, whether that be in the 'real' world or any of the media that we've created that may or may not have resulted in the creation or at least affected other universes, possibly one or more the universes that someone here has originated from. That in itself is shocking enough, when I first learned of the Multiverse it took me a while to wrap my head around the truth that what actually exists was far beyond my own conception of it previously. I had to go from thinking that anything was potentially possible to knowing that anything & everything was definitely possible."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14499 on: January 27, 2016, 01:01:36 am »

It seems that Alanis is now writing something.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14500 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:22 am »

((if nobody objects, I am going to say that ENG got a lock on Alanis.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14501 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:48 am »

"Is something wrong?"
Mio, it seems, has run into Alanis.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14502 on: January 27, 2016, 01:04:14 am »

"Take a guess."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14503 on: January 27, 2016, 01:05:55 am »

Mio frowns slightly.
"I have done nothing to you. There is no reason to take such a tone with me.

Anyway, what happened, then?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14504 on: January 27, 2016, 01:06:04 am »

ENG would get ahold of alanis's signal, and start tracing it to her location via his nanocomm headset. He seems rather calm dispite all the problems that have recently happened.
Pages: 1 ... 965 966 [967] 968 969 ... 1862