Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 852 853 [854] 855 856 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767228 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12795 on: January 17, 2016, 02:21:35 pm »

[You could have walked out the door. I doubt they would have dragged you back.
Also, my understanding is that medical technology is generally not free. That must be some very expensive 'slap on the wrist'. So, do you plan on killing everyone so that they don't mind being shot later?]
"That would be a waste of time when eventually they'll slip up, and something else will kill them. As for being free, The cost here is time. The nanites used in it need time to replicate and replenish. At a maximum, I can revive four people before I need to wait on the kits to replenish. On the same note, If you WANT Me to, I can definitely do that. Four every day, Provided they'd agree to it- Oh wait, of course they wouldn't. Death still hurts after all."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12796 on: January 17, 2016, 02:22:24 pm »

The two are greeted by a rather large kitchen. It also looks fairly spic and span if one ignores the counter where Kyle, Callie, and Vasha are all working on making dinner. At least, that's what you assume. It definitely looks like dinner at least.

Ian walks off to change his clothes and then head back to Mio's place. Mostly because it's air conditioned better there.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12797 on: January 17, 2016, 02:25:32 pm »

"That would be a waste of time when eventually they'll slip up, and something else will kill them. As for being free, The cost here is time. The nanites used in it need time to replicate and replenish. At a maximum, I can revive four people before I need to wait on the kits to replenish. On the same note, If you WANT Me to, I can definitely do that. Four every day, Provided they'd agree to it- Oh wait, of course they wouldn't. Death still hurts after all."

[...
Why don't you at least keep the violence down until the rest of us get used to dying horribly? Or is that too much for you?]

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #12798 on: January 17, 2016, 02:26:01 pm »

"N-nothing to enjoy."
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12799 on: January 17, 2016, 02:28:53 pm »

Alanis is pretty much just shrinking into It That Embraces right now.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12800 on: January 17, 2016, 02:31:38 pm »

"NYEH HEH HEH! LET US BEGIN!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12801 on: January 17, 2016, 02:31:49 pm »

"So, what's with the sudden suspicious behavior and unsettling atmosphere?" Dackly says cheerfully, clapping her hands together. 

"Also, sorry for running out all of a sudden, that skeleton had me spooked solid."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:34:14 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12802 on: January 17, 2016, 02:34:28 pm »

"So, what's with the sudden suspicious behavior and unsettling atmosphere?" Dackly says cheerfully, clapping her hands together. 

"Also, sorry for running out all of a sudden, that skeleton had me spooked solid."
"Dinner is nearly done. If you'd like to join us, you can take a seat at the table. Or if you'd rather go back you can leave through the lobby."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12803 on: January 17, 2016, 02:39:32 pm »

Periw doesn't note Big daddy, instead deciding to curl up in a ball. She.... doesn't like her privacy being betrayed...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12804 on: January 17, 2016, 02:40:44 pm »

[...
Why don't you at least keep the violence down until the rest of us get used to dying horribly? Or is that too much for you?]
"I'm not sure if you noticed, but the Idiot convention seems to be following me around today. I was working on a project of mine with periw, and Idou drops down from her ceiling without warning. He didn't even knock or ask to come in, he VIOLATED another person's privacy simply because he was told by Alan to follow me. Ended up putting my project on hold, and possibly ruining my attempts to at least Keep a semblance of peace with some of the other people of the ship. Then this stupid skeleton appears in the hangar, Forcing me to keep watch as I do not know his motives for sure. Finally, this random stranger comes barging into the ship, once again with no warning, and starts challenging the skeleton to see who is the 'greatest'! Not to mention the events that happened before, when I explicitly told you not to do that... Thing you were doing to Alan."
ENG would be venting off a lot of steam from the frustration of his day. It's been quite frustrating for him.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:42:24 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12805 on: January 17, 2016, 02:47:33 pm »

"Ahem.  There is no Alan here."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12806 on: January 17, 2016, 02:49:09 pm »

"I'm not sure if you noticed, but the Idiot convention seems to be following me around today. I was working on a project of mine with periw, and Idou drops down from her ceiling without warning. He didn't even knock or ask to come in, he VIOLATED another person's privacy simply because he was told by Alan to follow me. Ended up putting my project on hold, and possibly ruining my attempts to at least Keep a semblance of peace with some of the other people of the ship. Then this stupid skeleton appears in the hangar, Forcing me to keep watch as I do not know his motives for sure. Finally, this random stranger comes barging into the ship, once again with no warning, and starts challenging the skeleton to see who is the 'greatest'! Not to mention the events that happened before, when I explicitly told you not to do that... Thing you were doing to Alan."

The Primordial gives him a pointed look.
[Bonding. And your point is...? That because of all the annoying or frustrating nonsense (or worse) that has happened to you, you have a right to impose your way of life and/or death on the rest of us?]

[... Speaking of which. I don't suppose you'd be willing to demonstrate revival on yourself? It might answer a few things. Such as whether or not you have a soul. Although I imagine the answer is no. After all, if there was more to you than the physical, you wouldn't be so willing to die all the time.]

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12807 on: January 17, 2016, 02:52:06 pm »

The Primordial gives him a pointed look.
[Bonding. And your point is...? That because of all the annoying or frustrating nonsense (or worse) that has happened to you, you have a right to impose your way of life and/or death on the rest of us?]

[... Speaking of which. I don't suppose you'd be willing to demonstrate revival on yourself? It might answer a few things. Such as whether or not you have a soul. Although I imagine the answer is no. After all, if there was more to you than the physical, you wouldn't be so willing to die all the time.]
"It's not like I am Forcing you to be near me, Primordial. You came to my location and interacted with me. I am actually actively trying to avoid at least half of you. When I can't, then there's little else I can do except try to ignore it and wait for it to pass. Failing that, Issues are going to happen.

And actually, I'd be happy to. I just need someone trained in how to use the medical equipment, Such as how to apply them and where, depending on the situation and cause of death. It's been a while since I've actually felt it, anyway."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:13:13 pm by Dustan Hache »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12808 on: January 17, 2016, 03:13:09 pm »

"NYEH HEH HEH! LET US BEGIN!"
"Let us begin the contest indeed! O~hohohohohoho!"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12809 on: January 17, 2016, 03:13:56 pm »

Papyrus began cooking, pouring the sauce in the pan, and then the spaghetti noodles... in the sauce.
Pages: 1 ... 852 853 [854] 855 856 ... 1862