Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768917 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #5790 on: November 24, 2015, 12:55:53 pm »

Chryssa breathes deeply, thens sighs.
"The first team I ever led were great friends to me... We were on a mission, and under my leadership, they were slaughtered. It was all my fault... I will never let it down. The second team I led, were complete strangers to me, but they respected my command... During one of the assemblies at our school, they turned rogue and didn't listen to me. I sat there and did nothing as they killed a few of my fellow students. I was in absolute shock... And this crew... Whatever you want to call us... I saw as an opportunity to amend those mistakes. My past... But after being called a failure b-before I even had a chance to REALLY lead... multiple times he called me this... Incompetent, or whatever words he used... It all blurs together now, but it struck me at my deepest fear... Of failing yet another team, and leading the lambs to slaughter... If you're going to ask me to forgive him, or to apologize to him, I stand by my actions... because this was the first time I stood up to others when it comes to almost anything..." She trails off, tears streaming down her face as she stares at nothing in particular.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:57:27 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: November 24, 2015, 01:10:46 pm »

Periw boards the ship again, the large Robonoid carrying several crates on it's sides.

Alan manages to gather 200 Creds. Seems people are not in the mood for entertainment.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: November 24, 2015, 01:13:31 pm »

Alan goes looking for Mona again.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: November 24, 2015, 01:15:08 pm »

Mio sits down by her and slowly puts her arm around her, hugging her closely. She sighs herself.
".....you did what you could, and nobody could expect any more of you than what you did. The mistakes of the past are done, and you cannot erase them by any means. You can only do your best to learn from it and make the future even better, make it up to those still here. Otherwise you'll be stuck looking back in the past at what is set in stone and blind to the future that you can still write.

You shouldn't view us as your chance at amending a mistake that cannot be amended. View us as a clean slate, one you can lead with the mistakes of the past in mind and the knowledge you possess. I have faith you'll succeed."

She gives Chryssa a tender, motherly smile. Eirika gets the sense this isn't the first time she has had to comfort someone.
"I am not going to force you to apologise to him, but I hope you can forgive him, in your own time, in your own way. I don't wish to see our team brought down by bad blood now, before the journey has even begun. I'm sure you can see the logic in that. And if you ever feel as if you'll snap, you can talk to me, and vent your feelings, and spare the trouble of violence. It's always better to talk.

You see, where I come from, myself and my companions, we live by five tenets; the tenets of the Hero Club. One of them is 'if you're troubled, talk to someone'. I want to uphold those, so if you're troubled, feel free to talk with me. I'll be happy to oblige."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 01:17:35 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: November 24, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »

ENG would set to work on repairing the ship into a usable state before modifying it. Kirol would have been given a nanocutter arm and a nanowelder arm to work on replacing parts.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: November 24, 2015, 01:21:18 pm »

"Haaay, you guys said you need'd power, and cooling right?"

"Could you adapt the ship to use Our Frostbyte as a sort of key? With the proper slot in the cockpit, nobody could steal our ship since the FrostByte would be the Key, the Power Source for starting up the systems initially, and the Coolant all in one!"

Gozer asks Kirol
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: November 24, 2015, 01:22:18 pm »

"I'm such a failure..."
Chryssa puts her head between her knees.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: November 24, 2015, 01:23:12 pm »

"I'm such a failure..."
Chryssa puts her head between her knees.
Mio hugs Chryssa closer to her, shaking her head.
"There's always tomorrow to fix that, and you can always do better. I know you will."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: November 24, 2015, 01:36:35 pm »

Chryssa continues to cry rather silently.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: November 24, 2015, 01:38:42 pm »

Mio continues hugging Chryssa, rocking her slightly.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: November 24, 2015, 01:43:03 pm »

Suddenly a razor sharp loaf of Cake flied through the wall, spearing Mio through the stomach, Chryssa realizes as more loaves begin to fly through the walls, that this is her chance to redeem herself.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: November 24, 2015, 01:44:28 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: November 24, 2015, 01:45:21 pm »

Suddenly a razor sharp loaf of Cake flied through the wall, spearing Mio through the stomach, Chryssa realizes as more loaves begin to fly through the walls, that this is her chance to redeem herself.
said cake is deflected by a fairy barrier and everyone dies

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: November 24, 2015, 01:47:42 pm »

Too many cakes, so many cakes, as the ship walls crumble under the attack, Mio sees through the fairy barrier that the entire station is in ruins, life support systems failing, and in the center of the ship, a horrible event horizon, spewing forth endless fairly decent, but highly deadly cakes.

The end has begun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:25 pm »

shadestyle is shot for initiating a total party wipe
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 1862