Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391419 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1815 on: January 20, 2016, 03:15:50 am »

Having braced himself for further experimentation with eldritch magicks, Jon returned to the room Tal's in. He'll skim through the book for things like accessories/eldritch runes/tattoos/whatever that would improve the capabilities of the one using them. If there are no things like that, he'll ask an intern to bring him a target. Any target. Gotta desensitize myself to magical effects. And gore.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:17:21 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: January 20, 2016, 09:41:31 am »

Frazz decides he will lay off the occultism, instead focusing on chemicals. Namely, booze.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: January 20, 2016, 01:51:28 pm »

Clone human flesh for use with the vial.

Tal managed to get some cloned human flesh!

He's also been informed that the majority of the squad is going to a Megamall if he wanted to join and make sure nobody accidentally kills themselves.

The informing Intern then make a mad dash away from him once the message's been given.

--

As for the rest of the squad who wanted to go check out the Mall, roll call. Who all is going?
The company will provide a van that's usually used by executives to take you to the Megamall.

And will you be taking weapons with you? if so, which are you bringing? note that while the .45 Tactical Pistol can be somewhat concealed if you wear a good coat, the Gauss rifle or the Mag Assault rifle will not.

And what about armor? do note that the BDU are obviously militaristic, and the Trauma plates will make you look obviously armored even if you wear a thick coat.

The company can provide anyone with a light armored vest that can be concealed under the uniform or passed for a vest jacket if you'd like.

The van's Interior
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: January 20, 2016, 03:22:16 pm »

Aria would probably take the pistol, and the concealable armor. They're going to a mall, what's the worst that could happen?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1819 on: January 20, 2016, 03:37:43 pm »

Zach will take his Baretta, his .45 and his knives (I'm also going to have him get more knives before we go. He will have about 12 in total + his actual melee knife). He will take the lightly armored vest. (Also are we expecting trouble?) He will also take his Rosetta tablet and some spare cash.

((if anyone here watches RvB Zach uses his knives like Felix))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: January 20, 2016, 04:10:10 pm »

Well, it's a trip to the mall. It's not known for being dangerous except on Black Friday, and it's not Black Friday yet. But it's up to you how prepared you want to be going in.

I mean, if you want to go in fully equipped with assault suits, trauma plate armor and Gauss rifles like going to a Gate's mission then who's going to stop you? You're motherfucking Foxhounds.

Well, Mall security might try to stop you. But really, what are they compared to the horrors you've met, right?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1821 on: January 20, 2016, 04:12:45 pm »

I'll also take a magazine of rubber bullets for my baretta, and have the lethal mag on my belt. That way if something happens I can shoot someone and not kill them. We should talk to R&D about getting bouncing lethals actually.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 20, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »

Vigil goes in with everything. Except his gun. That's ornamental. That's not important at all.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 20, 2016, 05:04:31 pm »

Tal? Please stop them. Paul Blart might be there, and then wed all be screwed

((Anyone else feel like Tals job description involves "making sure noone dies" as its highest-priority?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1824 on: January 20, 2016, 05:09:03 pm »

((I feel that, just by taking some equipment, we are going to be facing some stuff there))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: January 20, 2016, 05:15:20 pm »

Frazz grudgingly comes along, bringing with a medical kit (which, for the record, he could probably to use to kill someone 15 times over)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: January 20, 2016, 05:28:03 pm »

Frazz grudgingly comes along, bringing with a medical kit (which, for the record, he could probably to use to kill someone 15 times over)
((If there's a person that be proficient at killing people with medical tools, that'd be Jon.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: January 20, 2016, 05:36:40 pm »

(Who has the higher total medical skill?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: January 20, 2016, 05:37:50 pm »

Arthur takes his carbine and nothing else.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1829 on: January 20, 2016, 05:40:48 pm »

Arthur takes his carbine and nothing else.
((Carbines are very hard to conceal and the shopping centre (Because I'm Australian, ok?) security might not like people walking in with guns, even if we are expecting something OOCly to happen))
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 612