Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391397 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1785 on: January 19, 2016, 05:01:08 am »

Frazz is a better target than Tal. Release the vomit!

"Holy shit! It went horribly right! It was pretty metal though."

"... oh shit, sorry, Frazz."

Euthanize the monkey. It's broken. And then go watch some happy stuff. Need to recharge my batteries, so to speak. Oh, and don't forget to have someone take a look at my hand (or just do it myself).

((Damnit, Jon. You only broke a monkey and you're freaking out (that 12 will isn't helping, looks like). Though probably not as much as you should've with 2 levels of fright. Emotions are hard to roleplay for me.))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 05:20:42 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: January 19, 2016, 05:05:41 am »

"Jon. Make sure your hand isn't adversely affected. Have a medic look at it after you're done dealing with the broken monkey."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1787 on: January 19, 2016, 05:10:38 am »

I'll release the hacks for free, but include a file that reminds them to donate money to me if they want.

Try to design a better game engine than HL3 had, based off the HL3 engine or off a more modern engine if they're better. Make a series of HL3 expansion packs, once again, pay-if-you-want-to and the bigger ones are I'm-expecting-to-be-paid-for-this-but-I-don't-care-when.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: January 19, 2016, 05:28:24 am »

((You guys should send results of Corrupting blood to R&D so they can come up with scientific and better counter part for it. Or better yet, try to capture that corrupting mass.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: January 19, 2016, 05:29:29 am »

((I'm wondering how one would even catch it when it eats through metal.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: January 19, 2016, 05:30:44 am »

((Gold lined glass vial? There should be many corrosion resistant materials better than your avarage metal.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: January 19, 2016, 05:32:11 am »

((Possibly. Would require science.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: January 19, 2016, 05:34:06 am »

((Do it for SCIENCE!))
Old sigs.
Games.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: January 19, 2016, 06:14:39 am »

((Damnit, Jon. You only broke a monkey and you're freaking out (that 12 will isn't helping, looks like). Though probably not as much as you should've with 2 levels of fright. Emotions are hard to roleplay for me.))

[A bad roll for high enough stat doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Luckily it happened within the confines of a lab, that'll help desensitize Jon up for the real thing. :D ]

I'll release the hacks for free, but include a file that reminds them to donate money to me if they want.

Try to design a better game engine than HL3 had, based off the HL3 engine or off a more modern engine if they're better. Make a series of HL3 expansion packs, once again, pay-if-you-want-to and the bigger ones are I'm-expecting-to-be-paid-for-this-but-I-don't-care-when.

Zachery's project is definitely going to take a while, designing a whole new game engine out of HL3's isn't something a single person is going to manage in a weekend that's for sure. More skills in computers will help, of course.

Perhaps a kickstarter will be useful? who knows?

Making HL3 expansion packs are going to be difficult, though. Well, not really. The materials are already there, you just need to apply creativity and time to map out the new maps, script the new scripts and make sure the expansions are bug-free.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: January 19, 2016, 07:02:42 am »

"Nice Jon. Now, i wonder if we could store up a lot of blood, then release it all at once in like a grenade/cannister format."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: January 19, 2016, 08:36:37 am »

Before Jon goes to seek a happy place, he replies to Frazz. "Interesting. Though I don't really want to see what happens when I don't throw the blood. It feels like your blood is boiling just before you throw. Get an intern to do it, if you'd like to try it."

"I can see some possible application of this during torture or interrogation too."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: January 19, 2016, 09:08:24 am »

Find the time and make the stone use the monkey and put it out of it's misery. Also gather some of the interns and try and assuge their fears.

Look guys I know this all kinda fucked up but we need to learn this stuff if we want to stand a chance. Yeah I know you guys are scared I am too, but we have to do this shit to survive if we seem crazy I'm sorry oh well but if you were in our positions you'd do the the same thing. However whenever you guys have to help us with this stuff, I'll see about getting a couple of gas mask that can filter the smell better. Otherwise thank you for the help and sorry for frightening you guys, the shit we have to face is far worse then this so please be understanding.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:44 am »

*Interns nervously whisper, still seem worrried*

*Frazz rolls eyes*

" A Free drink for everyone tonight if ya keep your gob shut"

*Interns instantly stop whispering, quietly disperse.*

Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: January 19, 2016, 02:04:14 pm »

Vigil got up to do his daily grind, welts now gone, and high in spirit. He wasn't doing his bullet dodging training, this time, though. No. He was applying it. He called fourth 11 interns. He put in a request for 30 training weapons of various types and sizes, though all of them melee. His, though, was already chosen. A near exact, bamboo, replica of his 'Betsy' and his yet unnamed 'Flesh Cleaver', named that by many of the surviving interns that understood the true horrors of the creature that once wielded its mighty edge.
His plan was a 1vAll fight. There were only going to be a total of ten participants, him and 9 others of various skill levels, but two interns were in charge of recording the event.
The two interns happened to be scientist who wanted to use this 'match' as an attempt badge the effect of Gate Exposure on the physiology, psychology, and aggression.
They also used this time to place bets on the possible winners, drawing in spectators of high brass and lowly matinance workers alike. Quickly, what was once  going to be a test of Vigils skills became an official, battle royal style tournament, due to the insistence of many thousand of the live in employees. The even would be set to happen in exactly one week, with Vigil being unwantedly scedualed for a psychology test/ interview, in two days.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: January 19, 2016, 02:15:40 pm »

If the squad wishes to participate in this gambling, they're free to make bets as well, of course. Since it doesn't seems like you've all spent that much money yet. Could prove to be a good investment!

That, or you become broke.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 612