Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391396 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1800 on: January 19, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »

"No gambling people. Never gamble unless you rigged it. I'm not certain Vigil will win against nine people. Nine is a lot of people."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: January 19, 2016, 05:48:52 pm »

"Wasn't planning on betting anything." Aria responds. She is, however, going to watch.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: January 19, 2016, 07:04:45 pm »

It was probably for the best that Zander and Join took some time off from digging into Eldritch dark arts and gave the Interns some reassuring words. Turns out, a few extremely cute, fuzzy adorable cat videos were an effective antidote against the horrible fright that you've earned yourselves. Though the use of cat videos in-field may results vary.

Even though Zander wanted to find some time to make the heat-absorbing stone, a Spark that gives life wasn't electric. You tried to figure it out what it meant, you really did, but the only thing that made sense of what it might be is electrical current, but that wasn't it. Heat-absorbing stone will have to wait.

--

Even though half of his help went off to fight off the fright, Tal managed to coerced frightened interns to give him some bones from Rusher Varient A and a sentized standardized scientific glass vial as he wanted.

--

Vigil finds himself flanked by his friends as he wait for the psychology test results. It went quite painless and without much hassle. Maximus was giving him encouraging grin and playful nudge about how awesome it's going to be watching him fight nine people at the same time.

Jenny, whom found herself on the other side of Maximus, passively agrees. She had attempted to drag Aria along as well if she agreed and didn't have any other plan. They're going to go check out the outside world today after the test! a shopping mall, specifically. A Mega shopping mall with restaurants and cloth shops.

The money that you get paid by Corporate is more than enough to live a day of extreme luxury in comparison to the rest of the struggling plebians within the megacity.

The rest of the squads gets an invitation to join them on their journey to the mall too if anyone's interested, it'll be a nice change of pace. And while you'll still have to wear your corporate uniforms still, it'll be nice to just be people for the day instead of being Foxhound and get swamped by fans.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 19, 2016, 07:06:53 pm »

Aria had indeed agreed to go with Jenny. She hadn't been outside since she was employed, so it would have been hard to have her say 'no'.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 19, 2016, 07:24:04 pm »

"Zander. Sacrifice a hedgehog or something for the stone. Spark of Life not Spark of Light."

Clone human flesh for use with the vial.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1805 on: January 19, 2016, 07:51:47 pm »

Zachary accepts the invitation
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 19, 2016, 08:11:47 pm »

Vigil will. . .  reluctantly accept, by the force of the giant bear he calls a teammate. All the while he will complain about not being able to train for his big battle, and how it my negatively impact the outcome. Though, in truth, the issue is that he has no clue what a mall is. Much less a Megamall. Such a thing had long gone extinct in Australia. He did get experience grinding away through the war torn and rotted remains of many of the old ones, but, none of them were intact enough for him to even make the connection.
Restaurants was even an unknown concept to him. The most he understood of how they discribed it was like a market, where people hawked their wears and grown goods, for what little passed for currency.

The psychology test itself was very simple. An MRI, rashack and memory/comprention test, and he was finished. The interview, though, felt, to him, as very invasive. They tried to ask questions about his parents and past before the company, to which he just told them to look at his file. Something of most, except the most upper of upper brass tacks didn't have access to.
When questioned about his choice in participating in this fight, all he replied was 'It made for  good training opportunity.'
Then came the question that ended the interview. The one of his love life. To which he answered
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: January 19, 2016, 08:46:22 pm »

Then came the question that ended the interview. The one of his love life. To which he answered

[To which he answered what? we need to know this. D: ]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 19, 2016, 08:47:43 pm »

((I think that he blanked it intentionally...))
Sigtext!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: January 19, 2016, 08:58:34 pm »

And now Arthur finally gets out of bed, without a hangover. He must have slept through it. On his nightstand is a card that was inviting him to the mall trip. Some kind soul must have put it there while he was asleep.

After reading the note, Arthur got dressed and ate some slices of bread that were convieniantly lying around and went to join the group...

"Ok, I'll accept!"

Arrhur says, clearly not noticing that he's interrupting something nor how badly he stinks of old booze.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 19, 2016, 09:54:40 pm »

((I think that he blanked it intentionally...))
((I don't know. Maybe it was an accident. I until he comes back, we may never know.))

((PS, he didn't say anything. Was completely silent until the interview was over.))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:22:07 pm by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1811 on: January 19, 2016, 11:17:20 pm »

((When they get back Zach's going to buy 2 clips of HE for his .45 and 2 clips of AP for it too.))
"Actually, I have a question," Zach says, looking down at his feet, "What the hell is a mall? I know a megamall is probably a bigger version of the same thing. From the sounds of it you're describing what we'd call a shopping center back home in Australia."
((Yes, Zachary's an Australian, I'm pretty sure I had it on my character sheet))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:36 pm »

((I checked your old sheet, and you never claimed it. Then again, none of us claimed any nationality, so you are free for one claim. I just need to pm you some information about Australia, later.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1813 on: January 19, 2016, 11:47:46 pm »

((I checked your old sheet, and you never claimed it. Then again, none of us claimed any nationality, so you are free for one claim. I just need to pm you some information about Australia, later.))
((I AM Australian IRL))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 20, 2016, 01:58:49 am »

Do as Tal suggests and sacrifice a small animal to make the heat absorbing stone, later though after all how can he miss hanging with the team for a bit. Plus he hasn't actually been in a mall growing up on a ranch and all, so he's mighty curious.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 612