Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391426 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1845 on: January 20, 2016, 08:53:02 pm »

"Science requires at least one sane witness. Your not sane right now, everyone thinks I'm a druggie, and interns aren't people. Scootch your bootch. Lets see what Eldritch Horrorish books we can find at the mall"

Edot: "Also, i want some Panda Express Orange Chicken, and i need someone to distract the guards while i steal it"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:54:41 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1846 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:04 pm »

Zach sees Frazz carrying Jon towards the van, gets out of the shotgun seat and draws a throwing knife. "Put. Him. Down." Zach says through clenched teeth, "He doesn't have to come if he doesn't want to." Seeing Frazz has taken one of his ministims by the various side-effects that are yet to be defined he throws a knife just in front of Frazz's feet and it sticks there, quivering in the gravel path. "The next one's going between your eyes," Zach says, drawing four knives at once, spinning them dramatically, "now put him down."

((I really don't like the idea of the ministims full-stop))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:00:42 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: January 20, 2016, 09:01:53 pm »

"Eh, it's fine. I've been doing magic science for a week or two. Might as well relax a little. By the way, I don't think throwing four knives at once works well."

Jon then turns to Frazz. "Why don't you just buy it? You're less sane than I am. But I guess I can help you out, I did take my ritual knife with me. ...  I can probably do some science in the mall."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: January 20, 2016, 09:03:16 pm »

Tal ensures all the ritual ingredients are stored. The flesh of the damned and the human flesh stuck in a fridge somewhere with "Do Not Eat. Hazardous Substance" written on a sticky note.

He makes sure the nonperishable regents are stored in his sachel, as well as ensuring any and all of the books are stored in his sachel if they got left laying around.

He acquires a small sheath for his ritual knife, his gauss pistol (and whatever prototype bracing R&D has built by now, a free .45 pistol and ammo, and a light armor vest that can be concealed under clothing.

He then arrives at the van to hear the ass end of that last phrase and climbs in.

"Do any of you know how to drive or should we go borrow one of our techies?"

"Also Frazz. Please put him down or you'll be down a foot for the next week."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1849 on: January 20, 2016, 09:03:27 pm »

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMnvEt4a7ig 4:28 the black-and-orange guy throws four at once, which is how I'd imagine Zach to do it))

Zach sheaths two knives, "Eh, I used to throw eight within the span of two seconds at the circus"

"Oh and can you grab my knife for me, Tal?"

((I was assuming someone was driving us))

"Are we there yet?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:11:57 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: January 20, 2016, 09:07:08 pm »

Jon grabs himself an armor vest to go under his clothes and sits down in the van, fiddling with his knife.

((Well, Jon doesn't really know much about knife throwing and what experts are capable of, so hence his uneducated opinion.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: January 20, 2016, 09:07:33 pm »

"Driving shouldn't be that hard. You just have to push that foot pedd. . .  why are there two of those. I guess you press both of those down and you turn that round thing up there to move the car where you want to go. Simple."

((R.I.P. team if they let Vigil Drive.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1852 on: January 20, 2016, 09:12:51 pm »

Zach leans over the center console, "Wait a minute, if there are only four directions why are there six pedals?"

"Oh, and are we there yet?"

((I thought someone from the company was driving us as we dont even know where anything is in the city))

Zachary will continue saying, "Are we there yet?" for the whole trip.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:15:07 pm by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: January 20, 2016, 09:14:32 pm »

"Ritual knife or regular?"

"Also since nobody seems to know how to drive, I'll call one of our techies. Everybody in the back of the van please."
Tal pings one of the techies who know's how to drive.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1854 on: January 20, 2016, 09:15:33 pm »

"B-but I called Shotgun!" Zachary gets out of the front seat and sits in the back next to Arthur
"Are we there yet?"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: January 20, 2016, 09:20:50 pm »

"My knife? Ritual."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: January 20, 2016, 09:33:15 pm »

A. Carmine arrived minutes later, giving a wave and a big, big grin. "Yo, somebody called for a Technician?" Since he was told that Foxhound wanted a driver already, he gets into the driver seat. "Where are we going today, guys? Out to kill some more abominations of nature today?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: January 20, 2016, 09:35:18 pm »

"Yes. Apparently we are all going to go kill it at the Mega Mall. I am guessing that the name of some battle ground."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: January 20, 2016, 09:36:18 pm »

Tal passes the knife.

"Please remember to not leave artifacts or your books laying around in the future everyone. Nobody here wants an intern to accidentally impregnate themselves with an eldritch cow."

"And no. This time we're going to the mall for whatever reason. I think a few of them want to shop. I'm here making sure nobody does anything stupid."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: January 20, 2016, 09:36:27 pm »

Aria speaks up from the back seat. "Actually, a megamall is a shopping center. We're taking a break. I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't been out since I joined the company."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 612