Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391267 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Aria's status doesn't seem to be getting worse, start making sure the wounded interns don't die too easily. In other words, everyone else is getting first aid.

((While I like crazy characters, Frazz is the wrong kind of crazy. The annoying kind. The others are right, you need to tone him down a bit.))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:48:05 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"Woah there folks. Im an expert on organic chemical reactions. I might be able to tell what sort of venom, if any, we are dealing with here"

*looks at discarded mangled leg*

"Well, considering the leg was mostly entirely seperated, its unlikely that the fluid, whatever it is, is in her bloodstream. Like, at most a single ML would get in if we were extremely unlucky. Just to be sure, im going to take this sample back to the lab and analyze it. It might not be harmful at all, or Aria might already be dead."

(Firstly, what frazz did was entirely reasonable. A soldier has been exposed to an unknown chemical that appears to have been meant for killing. Tests should be run on the chemical as soon as possible in order to have the greatest possible chance of identifying a cure, if necessary.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:15:22 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Clearly you are not an expert. If you were you would know the specifics already. Cause. You know. We killed the adult version of 001B. We already know specific chemical agent and decided Amputation was the safest route. Now kindly fuck off with this kind gentleman and go to the company psychologist. I'm sure they would love to know the reason behind why, rather then evaccing when ordered. You decided to get in the way of the security team dispatched to deal with the escaped 001B and then attempted to tamper with the body." Tal gestures at the Company Security Guard who by this point likely has the zipties out.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, i just got here, and i had no idea that this specimen was necessary for being cloned, at the very least you guys need to run a blood test. Considering how she is in a state of shock, her bloodstreams probably on overdrive."

*Frazz walks to the nearest intern and begins assesing the damage*
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You did not just get here. You attempted to shove past a squad of heavily armed security guards going to deal with a threat that was ANNOUNCED over the bloody intercoms repeatedly. You need a trip to the company psychologist at the very minimum. I personally would recommend docking your pay for the Sheer stupidity you have displayed. Not to mention the apparent chronic lying."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"By just got here i was talking about how i arrived at this base only an hour or two ago! I have had zero access to records, and when i hear people screaming about a monster that i think might be of unknown species, i come running, because MORALS. Ive been sent to this base to help identify XenoBiologic threats, and thats whats going on here. Excuse me for helping. If you wanna dock my pay for doing my job, then you can do that, but good luck when you're in the field and get infected with an unknown virus."

*Frazz begins looking around for medical supplies.*

"Oye, pass me your emergancy medkit. This guy doesnt appear to have any fluids on him, so we dont have to deep-clean him. Yet."

*Frazz rips off a cuff from his pantleg and blocks the wound*

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:41:23 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maximus. Pin the fucker down so the guard can restrain him. He doesn't seem to be in the right mind."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"You all! Stop moving. if your not bleeding come with me."
Vigil will try to pull out his blade, first, but after will start leading the non-injured to the stairwell. By force if needed. If they don't pay attention, he will fire his gun and then repeat himself.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You all! Stop moving. if your not bleeding come with me."
Vigil will try to pull out his blade, first, but after will start leading the non-injured to the stairwell. By force if needed. If they don't pay attention, he will fire his gun and then repeat himself.

"So we just leave the wounded????? Fine. "

*Frazz walks towards the gunshooting dude*
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that the unstable scientist is handled. Tal goes and uses his medkit on Aria, mainly to stop the bleeding. Leg's already amputated after all.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[I'm not sure if GM Bullshittery and prayers to Bullshitticus is going to be enough to somehow get Frazz put into Foxhound as anything other than a punishment.]

The Security guy lingered a little with his Zipties, but seeing as Frazz is following Vigil away now he decided to just follow the small caravan of uninjured, leaving the injured on the floor to the capable hands of Foxhound. Maximus grunted but goes to help roll Interns over onto their backs as well, and with the help of Jon, Tal and Zanders, Aria's bleeding stopped. Those flesh sprays in the advanced medkit are really useful for this!

As Vigil leads the uninjured group through the stairs, the medical team carefully rush past them, filled to the brim with life-saving modern medicine and tools.

Whatever's been going on, it seems to have finished for now.

Until 001B stirred slightly, one of the few remaining Security that's still keeping eyes on 001B screamed like a little girl and held down the trigger of his MAG Assault rifle at the creature's general direction, that startled the other guards and made them shoot as well. Bullets flies everywhere from the barely aimed spraying, had the Medical team arrived a moment sooner, or if Frazz, Vigil and the Interns left a moment later, they'd be shot to shit from the startled shooting that left the far half of the room bullet-ridden.

Once the rifles in the hands of Security guys started making clicking noises and the dust settles down, it's probably safe to assume that 001B definitely and certainly dead.

"That's one way to go." Jenny mused after the shooting have died down and the Medical team timidly step into the bullet-ridden room.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Going back to his place, Frazz inserts the cells into a nutrient bath in order to keep them alive for later use. He then uses a Chemical Analyzer ((These s are real life things. They're in most labs)) to begin breakdown of the venom*

((Id just like to point out, Frazz seemed crazy, but everything he did i explained in a rational format. Sure, he's a bit unstable, but his antics are for the greater good.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You do realize the venom is already bloody analyzed right?))

((Frazz flat out icly is insane. Sure there may be a method to his madness. But it's the Wrong method. I advise scrapping him in his entirety and making a new. Sane character.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"Did I say stop moving? Do you want me to start cutting? Up the stairs, all of you. No running or shoving. Hey! The hell I just say? I get paid enough to sheppered you, but you dont get paid enough to replace that arm."
He will force them all to march orderly up the stairs to the higher 'barracks' floor. Including Frazz.
"OK, Zach. Medics are here. Think you can call for a clean up crew in. . .  let's say 5 minutes? And see if we can get a count of the dead."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the worst injury fixed up, Jon will assist the medics in putting the interns back together.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 612