Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391259 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz descends upon the carcass with ease, passing by the security with assurances that "I'm a Doctor"(He is actually. Except his Doctorate is in Shakespearean Lit.) HE begins to take armor-plate samples with a few small knives, as well as walking over to the stinger and collecting some venom.

((Also, considering the only points of contact were immediately destroyed I'm pretty sure the venom didn't have time to circulate through her blood to a non-detached part of her.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:11:46 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((Only a tiny bit needs to mingle with an exposed vein (Considering that the venom-covered spike opened a LOT of these) so the only thing we can do is pray it circulates slow enough to chop the effected limb off))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jon does his medical magic, sedating Aria while helping with Zander to make a torque around her mangled leg and holding it carefully for Vigil.

Vigil's swing sliced through the leg with ease, then digs into the concrete floor and sliced a good deal into it as well, his sword's kind of stuck now and might need some professional help removing it from the floor.

Frazz wiggled his way through the chaos of things to the body of 001B and begin cutting away at it with his scalpel, a little twitch almost ended him as the tense Securities and Rookies almost opened fire on both him and 001B's remains.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

On the PA system, "You there, by the carcass, step away from the carcass! There's always the possibility of it still being alive, or at the very least, the nerves still being active."

((What's my camera resolution like anyways?))
On team comms, "Tal, you're the doctor. Is the venom in circulation? And where the hell is the doctors?"

In an attempt to relieve the crowding issue, "All non-essential personnel remove yourself from the floor, take the stairs because the wounded are going to need the elevator. I repeat, evacuate the floor, make way for a medical team. Foxhound squad can take it from here. The only personnel on the floor should be Foxhound and the Medics. And no autographs either."

In the room, turn to Arthur and talk to him with all microphones disabled. "You know, you could have helped me a bit there."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Oi Fucktard step away from the corpse before you kill yourself. You can help dissect the damn thing later with better protection, be a bit considerate and help with all the damn wounded would you??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

On the PA system: "I'd suggest moving away before we get the security forces who refuse to leave to detain you" Zachary says with authority he really doesn't have, "I am authorised to order that" It was only a half truth. As a member of Foxhound he could order people around, but he had no real authority.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"I'm going to shoot the twat by the corpse if he can't behave."

"As for the venom. Unlikely to be in circulation but the bleeding needs stopping."

((Frazz needs a serious rework. I don't think he's fit for working with a squad.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Honestly, it seems like he doesn't have enough common sense to work, period.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yaaaaah. Didn't wanna be mean and say that but I don't think he's someone who would be hired by a company that wants to make money.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((Don't worry. IM going to bring him down a notch. I've just got plans for the chitin.))

Frazz backs away from the corpse, then goes over to the leg less girl.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((right now the logical thing to do would be to get someone to detain Frazz as he has no reason to stick around and he did not vacate the floor as instructed when somebody's life is on the line, but I can't do that because OOCly your meant to become a part of Foxhound, I just cant see how))
"You, vacate the floor right fucking now."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:19:37 am by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tal levels his pistol at the clearly unstable scientist approaching Aria. "Back the fuck up or you'll be down a torso."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I'd do as the good doctor sa- you know what, fuck it, someone detain this guy and take him to the mental ward... please?"

If these cameras had lights this would be the moment I would turn it on to its brightest setting aimed straight at Frazz
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:19:45 am by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oi! You. Tal points at one of the Corporate Security Guards. "I know you guys carry zipties as part of your standard loadout. Restrain this fucker, he needs a trip to the company psychologist. The rest of you carefully flip the unconscious wounded interns onto their stomachs so they don't suffocate on their own blood and vomit."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((OOCly I feel kinda bad that we're all shitting on Porkin's character, but every ounce of that shit is well deserved ICly. You went up to a massive everything-killing-monster who possibly wasn't quite completely dead yet and at least still had a functioning nervous system. The floor was asked to vacate and you came straight up to Foxhound, adding to the congestion (We are still by the door, right?) and looking at really none of your business.))

((TLDR: I highly recommend completely scrapping Frazz an opting for a... for a lack of another phrase that works, sane, safe (not going to go up to aforementioned still-moving monster) and... Normal. Make him an ordinary guy, not some kind of junkie.Right now the unpaid interns scattered on the floor have a higher chance ICly of being put into Foxhound than Frazz does))
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 612