Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391265 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update time!

The situation passed, and it's been a few days. Things have mostly settled down, Arthur is recovering well and now he has Aria recovering from her new leg as well. Things aren't all too bad, really.

With Project: Gate being an astounding success, funding increased dramatically.

Thanks to the reports and field studies done over many missions, the Company have decided to upgrade all the free equipment for all Gate squads, 50-rounds free SMGs have been replaced with the MAG Assault Rifle, which are free now. The 9mm PDW pistols are also decommissioned, replaced with the more modern .45 Selective fire Tactical pistol. which is also free now.

Foxhound's suggestions on engaging the enemies at long range have been implemented, and the free body armor have an extra plated Kevlar pauldron on one shoulder to offer extra protection while firing out of cover or moving vehicles.

Everyone on the Gate teams gets paid more now than they did before, and Foxhound is called over to be briefed.

You're all gathered in a familiar blank room with chairs, but somewhat larger than the last one. Including the new members such as Jon and Zachery. Even Frazz after he's been cleared by the psychiatrist and lightly sedated to keep his butt seated.

Though Aria and Arthur will be wheeled in by that mysterious benefactor.

There's Snacks, tiny bite-sized food, soda and juice on the table now, and even some real-live fruits!
A lot of you have only seen them in study books and online!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"..Why the fuck is he in here?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I suppose we won't have long until that is answered. Isn't he the guy that went up to 001b and poked it with a scalpel? Then later came back to me telling me what was in the venom when I had access to the full file?"

When I have time, grab a .45 tactical and move my 9mm Beretta to my left thigh.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You would be correct. He's also the twat who decided to clog up the doorway for absolutely no sane reason and very possibly could have gotten people killed."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Aww, come on, he can't be that bad. Give him a chance"

Since Arthur's bed was directly facing the wall, he has no idea what Frazz did.

"Someone pass me a snack"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arthur. He pulled a stunt on par with your grenade incident. He simply got lucky. He then proceeded to be a general nuisance and problem for everything and everyone around him until he got hauled to the company psychologist."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Arthur. He pulled a stunt on par with your grenade incident."

"Ha, and my grenade incident saved Zander's life! Glad to see someone else who isn't a coward. Back in my day, we died for our country... and we LIKED it! Seems like we might get along quite well."

Still role-playing that 8 intelligence score like a boss.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No Arthur. I mean the destructive parts of the incident and none of the beneficial ones. He didn't save anyone, he nearly got everyone killed three times."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hard to imagine how a single scientist could kill a room filled entirley with armed security personnel. If all those well trained men and women can die to a single rookie, then it's probably their fault, not his."

Arthur says this without the slightest hint of irony in his voice.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Never underestimate the ingenuity of stupid people. It's all the bad parts of Murphy's law incarnate."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arthur giggles

"Guesa that's true"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"Anyone else going to try a plump? These things are awesome! vigil asks with a green fruit in his mouth, the skin sticking out of one of his teeth.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz appears to scratch his arm, then looks much more clear-headed

"Ill take one!"

Juice running down his mouth, he turns to the loud, important-looking person

"Im here because *Brief pause for slurping sounds* the big-wigs decided they want someone who's relatively knowledgable in Biologics and Chems to help you guys identify various critters in-field. If, say, someone gets poisoned, its my job to figure out what exactly what antidote to inject. Also, they've recently cleared Combat-Stims for this mission, so i can basically give you shots of 10-hour energy instantly."

Frazz turns to the guy who wasn't dissing him

"Grenade incident aye? Id love to hear that story"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

(You mean that its your job to turn said poison into an antidote, or to find out what compounds to pump the other person full of, right?)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

(You mean that its your job to turn said poison into an antidote, or to find out what compounds to pump the other person full of, right?)

((JA MON))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 612