Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391244 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Holy fuck!" Zach says over the team communications before switching to the PA system.

"Medical team to G16 on the triple. Exploded leg. Possible poison of unknown type. Hurry the fuck up."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Zander rushes over to Aria pulling out his smg as he does firing at 001B, he then loops his numb arms through hers and begins dragging her away toward the wall. To at least prop her up against it and then attend to her leg at least tying a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

In between the incoherent screaming and cursing, Aria mentions she should have a medkit on her somewhere.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zander finds that it's extordinary difficult to drag someone whose got their leg pinned to the floor by a big fucking spike. He could try cutting her leg off, of course, but with only his knife, it's going to take too long and it's going to be too painful to anyway.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((My surgery kit should have something suitable for performing an amputation. I just have to get there.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 04:53:53 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Tie the tourniquet above to at least staunch the bleeding, then fire the smg at the now exposed body of 001B.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Hope it has some sedatives or painkillers, too.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"Aria. I am sorry. I am sure you will be fine, though. Zack, we need medical supplies now. Talk, we will need you to bandage her stub. Intern, take off your shirt and rap it so tight up against her leg that you feel like you will snap it. If you don't she will bleed out. Someone get her some additives and something to put her to sleep. She will need the rest.
With that, Vigil pulls out his sword.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I am trying to get a medical team coming right now." Zach says on the team comms. He goes back to the medical PA, "If you could hurry the fuck up, that'd be great. The remaining bits of leg she has is stuck to the floor by a spike covered in venom."

Look through what tests the scientists did on the venom of 001
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tal holds the Gauss in both of his hand and steadying the weapon before squeezing the Trigger once, the blast felt like it could snap his arm in half.. then squeezing the trigger twice, and his arms went numb as the second spike was shot, the power were so satisfying and the effect was more so. The first spike slammed into the barely standing creature right in the chest, entering halfway and got stuck there and it recoiled heavily backwards, then the second spike cracked it's thick headplate, snapping it's head back sickeningly and exposing even more of it's wounded body.

Zander's spray-n-pray with his SMG easily emptied the first half of his magazine, he would've hit quite a few Interns if they weren't too busy crying and soiling themselves on the floor and a good number of his bullets hit the exposed burnt fleshy bits of 001B, and now that it's defensive plates are gone, the bullets managed to bite into it's body, getting stuck inside.

001B made a strangled groan and a weird sighing noise before it slumped down onto the floor and ceased to move, it's struggle ending.

The medical team is en-route to G16, but they're still a way's away, but Jon have managed to shove his way to the screaming Aria, and holy shit it's bad. Vigil's attempt to get Interns to help him were useless as no Interns are in a calm state of mind right now, but at least Jon's there and he'll probably be able to do whatever's needed to be done.

With the door less clogged, the Security guys and the Rookies swarmed into the room, their weapons fixed on the body of 001B in case it decide to get up.

Zach looks into the studies on the venom of 001, and it's not pretty. The Venom has been referred to as 'the biological equalvant of Nerve Agents such as Sarin, if Sarin and Cyanide had a baby.'

Continued in the notes remarked that it is very likely that 001 is a predator designed to take down much larger targets, with armor-piercing spikes as a deliery system for the potent poison that would destroy the nerves of even the largest of biological targets, coupled with some clever targetting and 001 will be able to disable fleeing or attacking large targets with ease enough to finish it off with it's deadly scythe claws. WARNING: Do not ingest or touch the venom without Class 5 protection. Protective masks are recommended but not required, medical grade gloves is the minimal required safety precautions.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Check if they managed to process an antidote and if so, its location.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"In my professional opinion, you are what we in the medical profession like to call 'fucked'. I give no guarantees to your survival, but I'll try."

Work my medical magic. Don't forget to grab my gloves from the surgery kit first.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"From what's in this file, if we don't amputate before the venom circulates, she is completely and utterly fucked. Vigil, your sword? We can grow her a new leg later."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

As soon as Jon ties it, Vigil will tell Aria to close her eyes, and then get someone to find some way to knock her out. There must be someone with a med kit that has a shot to put people to sleep. Once she is knocked out, use the huge sword. Cut straight though, no hacking. Full force.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((She should already be unconscious from the pain alone, let alone the venom))

(( Start it at 2:50] would always be an option too if she isnt out))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:10:24 pm by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 612