Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76174 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1185 on: March 10, 2016, 11:22:57 pm »

Cyryl's blush deepened. "I mean, I don't mind it as such, but she's hardly someone I'd- What I mean is- Ugh, why am I even talking about this with you?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: March 10, 2016, 11:24:43 pm »

Nantale smirked.

"Thought so. You human men are all alike. Still, got the reaction I was hoping for. Always fun to see someone trip over themselves trying to explain something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 10, 2016, 11:30:06 pm »

"Well you can fuck straight off. I don't have to explain being attracted to a woman, that's basic human nature. Women aren't much different either. Maybe you should get off your high horse."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: March 11, 2016, 05:06:47 am »

"Maybe you two should get a room indeed. Instead of just, I don't know, jerking around each other, gushing with expletives and taking hard stance at your beliefs, hmm?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:06 am »

Nantale glared at Cyryl after his reaction and was about to respond when someone else interjected. Glaring at her too, she opted to instead stalk off away from the group, staying within a reasonable distance to keep an eye on them but clearly not wanting to continue conversation.

Stupid. You should just left the alone. They'll be gone soon and that'll be for the best.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: March 11, 2016, 08:57:39 am »

Larini barrelled past Cyryl and the healer, before usimg them as barrier between her and the Doog.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 11, 2016, 11:02:52 am »

"How do you respect your dead?"

"Speaking for my kind, we record their deeds and story even if it's not full of great achievements. Like humans we also produce and wield weapons, and that might be the reason we engrave the deceased's story in metal plaques, or stone depending on preferences. The body itself can be buried, though it's far more common for the tarvos to have their body solemnly burned after a short period of mourning and the ashes disposed as they want, either stored, spread around the field or - as is common in my family branch - used in the forge during the production of a steel item." Aenbarr replied.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 11, 2016, 03:18:39 pm »

Valerie skidded to a stop, then issued a polite woof at Cyryl and Andala, asking them to kindly move out of her way so she could get at the spider.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 11, 2016, 06:28:48 pm »

Andala considered for a moment, and then slinked away, giving Valerie a big opening.

"Earn your giant, tasty bugs, Larini!" She also encouraged the 'hunt' to continue.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 11, 2016, 07:18:59 pm »

With a long series of excited barks, Val jumped through the opening and 'caught' Larini's front left leg between her teeth. She only applied enough pressure to hold it as she mock-growled at the Bael.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: March 11, 2016, 07:22:12 pm »

Cyryl slid a hand down his face. "Every fucking time." He grumbled to himself.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 11, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »

Nantale sighed and flopped down next to a tree and grumbled to herself.

"Ugh, well I did what he told me. Fuck off. Hope he's happy now. Stupid strangers, causing so much trouble. Why do I have to deal with them..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 11, 2016, 07:58:46 pm »

Larini turned back and let out a plainative cry, though she was also laughing.
"Gah! Andala, you betrayed this spider!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 11, 2016, 08:00:08 pm »

The twin maids, who had been content to stoically observe up to that point, smiled to each other and split up, one heading over to Cyryl and the other over to Nantale.

"Well, when you tell a woman to, ahem, 'fuck straight off' what do you expect?" she asked with a gentleness in her voice that made it sound like she wanted to help.

Her sister on the other hand...

"Becuase you acted impulsively and disobeyed His Majesty's orders. Why shouldn't you have to deal with them?" The older twin spoke harshly, no forgiveness present in her voice.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 11, 2016, 08:03:55 pm »

"What makes you think I was talking about her? I was complaining about Andala. Since you seem interested in the conversation." Cyryl looked the maid up and down. "What's it to you anyway? We'll all be gone soon enough."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109