Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76193 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1155 on: March 10, 2016, 09:42:35 am »

: "I see." Eneas replied hesitantly. "So what you are saying is that your traditions are not hers and her traditions are not yours..."

He closed his eyes for a minute, absorbing this sort of information. This was all new.

: "I will meditate on this later and try to be more understanding in the future. Thank you for bringing this to my attention." He said at last, shifting about quietly. "If it is alright, may I discuss a different matter with you?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 10, 2016, 10:43:18 am »

"Jack knows where their homelands are. Though I don't know why you seem to be into the idea of heading that way. It kinda seems like they're a bunch of bastards."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 10, 2016, 10:49:28 am »

"If you do end up being crazy and chasing after them, give them a good thrashing, alright?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:16 am »

"I doubt it. I consider myself to be incredibly sane, and invading a foreign country I know almost nothing about with a dozen people strikes me as a one way ticket to the grave. Pass."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: March 10, 2016, 02:00:15 pm »

Larini waggled her big spider-butt at Valerie's tail-wagging, edging closer to the mauthe doog.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: March 10, 2016, 02:41:16 pm »

"If it is alright, may I discuss a different matter with you?"

Aenbarr was satisfied. Eneas might've come from Sanctuary and was repeating the same kind of crap that had made him leave his own country - just on the other side of the coin - but at least he seemed willing to listen and maybe learn.

"That's about it. And what would that be?" he asked, finally done with shoveling.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: March 10, 2016, 03:33:54 pm »

: "How do you respect your dead?"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:48:47 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: March 10, 2016, 04:08:10 pm »

Valerie yipped happily and bounded to her feet, spinning in a circle twice before ending facing Larini, her chest low to the ground and her paws repeatedly slapping the sand as her tail wagged furiously. The spider DID want to play! The Doog barked a quiet but excited bark, a big doggy grin on her muzzle, and waited for Larini to make the first move.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 10, 2016, 04:09:33 pm »

Hanna, sitting down as the hole was quickly finished by Larini, also listens to Aenbarr and Eneas' conversation. She herself, despite having lived in Thaus for a while, was still rather ignorant on Monster traditions.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: March 10, 2016, 05:11:39 pm »

Larini reared up, twitched her peldipalps and sprang for the doog.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: March 10, 2016, 05:17:23 pm »

Val barked and bounded away, taking four large leaps and spinning in the air on the last one so she landed facing Larini again. She hopped from side to side, yipping excitedly, before getting low to the ground again and wagging her tail. Being chased was fun!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 10, 2016, 05:47:58 pm »

Larini landed with a thump in the sand. She tapped her legs on the beach, before scuttling after the doog, peldipalps twitching with excitement, repeating the jump at it whenever she got close.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: March 10, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »

Val turned and ran - but not too fast, she didn't want to leave the spider so far behind that she got bored and quit chasing her. The doog bounded across the sand in slow, long leaps, occasionally stopping to spin back and encourage Larini to keep chasing her with excited yips and barks. Each time the spider leaped to catch her, Val would sprint away, sometimes ending up doing a somersault when she couldn't quite get the traction to stop and turn properly. But each time she fell over, she immediately shot back to her feet, shook the sand off, and wagged her tail happily.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: March 10, 2016, 06:23:00 pm »

Larini's legs were a blur as she skittered rapidly after her prey. Finally, when the doog faceplanted again, the spider caught up and pounced, basically belly-flopping onto her and trapping her beneath her cephalothorax. As far as something that could make no facial expressions whatsoever could, she looked triumphant.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 10, 2016, 06:27:31 pm »

Val panted a sort of doggy laugh and licked Larini in a friendly manner before turning back to her humanoid form so she could speak.

"That was fun! Do you want to do it again? Or I could chase you, maybe!"
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:04:48 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 109