Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76157 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1200 on: March 11, 2016, 08:04:57 pm »

Nantale rolled her eyes at the maid's meddling.

"I'm going to tell you what I was just told. Fuck off. I'm not in the mood for a lecture from you about how I need to be better about respecting royal authority, blah blah blah. I did what I thought needed to be done to protect this island. And if they had been hostile, no one would be blaming me for anything. So piss off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 11, 2016, 08:08:45 pm »

Val let go of the leg and turned humanoid with a giggle.

"Thanks, Andala!"

She turned to Larini.

"You're really fast! How do you keep track of where you're going like that? It must be hard!"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:42:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 11, 2016, 09:33:52 pm »

"What makes you think I was talking about her? I was complaining about Andala. Since you seem interested in the conversation." Cyryl looked the maid up and down. "What's it to you anyway? We'll all be gone soon enough."

"I meant it more as 'did you really think that was a smart move, romeo?'" There was a slight edge to her tone but it was gone in a second.

"And I care because I think you two look cute together~"

Nantale rolled her eyes at the maid's meddling.

"I'm going to tell you what I was just told. Fuck off. I'm not in the mood for a lecture from you about how I need to be better about respecting royal authority, blah blah blah. I did what I thought needed to be done to protect this island. And if they had been hostile, no one would be blaming me for anything. So piss off.

"Oh, I'm well aware. And please, if I was going to lecture you on anything right now, it'd be about how easy it is to rile you up," Melva quipped. "But that isn't why I came over," she said, her tone softening. "I know you could use some company after that so here I am."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 11, 2016, 09:37:20 pm »

"It's easy! This spider is a Bael!"
"It's easier than walking on two legs. Two isn't enough legs for proper moving. This spider thinks, though - surprise attack!"
Without warning she leapt on Val and began wrestling with her, pinning her down.
"Feel the wrath of the spider!"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 11, 2016, 09:43:23 pm »

Nantale had tensed, expecting a sharper response from the maid but at her response, the tension seemed to bleed out of her body and she quietly sighed.

"I did it again, didn't I? You always seem to be the one that checks on me after I get into a fight with someone. Well, until you got so busy with the prince. Not that I blame you or anything. It's not like I was trying very hard either. I just stuck with Gil and Fulki. Ah well. Thank you. I just... ugh. They're lucky. The king seems to approve of them for some reason. And they get to leave. And he was just... ugh. That whole time we were actually fighting, he barely seemed to get mad and then I make one stupid snarky comment and he tells me to fuck off. And I actually got upset about it. Like I'm going soft or something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 11, 2016, 10:35:18 pm »

"Gods, you're the local Andala, aren't you? Why does everyone assume I'm out to bed every woman I meet? I'm not indiscriminate!" Cyryl's voice was slowly growing louder. He turned to look out at the ocean, waving his arms like a madman. "Oh, Cyryl is picking up medicine for one of the other recruits, he must be trying to get her out of her dress! Look, he's trying to cheer up one of the local lasses, he must be trying to get his bed warmed! Look, Cyryl has been arguing with a woman he was literally fighting against earlier today, it must be lust!" By that point, Cyryl had been shouting. He turned to look sharply at the maid, and his voice was low and quiet again. "Stay away from me. I don't need any more grief from anyone about anything."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 11, 2016, 10:37:21 pm »

"Noooo!"

Val giggled as she was rushed down, her wrists pinned to the sand. After a moment, she twisted over and out from the Bael's grip and moved to put her in a half-nelson.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:43:00 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 11, 2016, 11:05:06 pm »

Light footfalls sounded behind Cyryl, shortly before he delivered his last line, and then a head of absurd blonde hair peeked around him.
:"Well what exactly were ya planning on doing once you had, ahem, no "more grief from anyone about anything?" Were ya just gonna sit here in sulk? Sulkin' around all day doesn't do anything for ya. Just kind of easy to sit around and pout and be all "leave me alone" but it's just kinda sad more than anything else. You're not, ya know, doin' anything."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 11, 2016, 11:07:58 pm »

: "I suppose your traditions are not so far from ours. Though, I am afraid that we do not often take a history of common men. It is not so odd that things such as paper can be a scarce commodity among common folk."

Here, Eneas ceased speaking. He knelt down, peering into the pit that had been excavated for the burial. It would not be long now.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 11, 2016, 11:10:51 pm »

Cyryl rounded on Pasco. "I don't remember asking you a damn thing! I'm just waiting for the ship to be repaired so we can leave this awful rock! And if I would like to be bothered while I wait, I'll come get you! Sound good? Great!" Cyryl stomped away, leaving deep footprints in the sand as he moved across the beach.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 11, 2016, 11:14:38 pm »

Pasco followed along with one eyebrow quirked, dancing along just out of Cyryl's reach but close enough to speak to him.
:"I suspect that's because you didn't ask me anything. As I recall, I think I asked you something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 11, 2016, 11:18:54 pm »

"That's cool. Hey, your next question should be whether or not I give a shit." Cyryl continued to stalk away, skidding slightly here and there as the sand shifted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 11, 2016, 11:23:15 pm »

:"Well, the answer to that one is clearly yes. You are giving a very very angry shit. Like... once I smuggled some spices to rich guy in sanctuary from outside of the country, and he tried one meal with 'em and discovered that his weak sanctuary stomach couldn't handle it and he promptly visited the garderobe for like an hour. That is the magnitude of the shit your reaction shows you are clearly giving. Back to my first question!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 11, 2016, 11:24:52 pm »

"Right, yes, the question of whether or not I should drown you in this conveniently nearby ocean. I'm still on the fence, but the pro side has merit."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 11, 2016, 11:28:00 pm »

Pasco grinned widely and spread his arms.
:"You're perfectly welcome to try! If you somehow catch me, with how much faster I am than you, with that armor on, in the sand, THEN manage to drag me over, swim out with the armor still on and with me struggling, and then drown my lighter, unarmored self, I will respect you as the last air bubbles from my lungs."
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 109