Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76179 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1170 on: March 10, 2016, 07:14:04 pm »

"Haha! Sure! Catch this spider!"

She turned back to spider and skittered backwards, using her abilities to walk sideways or backwards with no loss of speed to her advantage. She hissed playfully at the doog.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 10, 2016, 08:07:46 pm »

Val jumped after Larini, turning into her monster form in mid-air, then gave chase with as much speed as she could muster. The spider definitely had the advantage when she could move in all directions without losing speed, but the doog was faster when they were both going in a straight line. Every time she started to gain ground, though, the spider would suddenly break off in another direction, and Val was forced to either skid to a stop or roll to try to shift momentum and continue the chase. The air around the beach was quickly filled with excited happy barks, mock growling, and spidery hissing as the two sprinted around at top speed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 10, 2016, 10:16:33 pm »

Nantale had been meaning to respond to Cyryl when she was distracted by a sight she had never seen before. A large dog, presumably one of the members of the party, racing around the beach, barking loudly. Her hair stood up and she let out a low hiss. Standing up, she slowly started to back away from the beach, clearly unhappy with the situation.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 10, 2016, 10:19:12 pm »

Cyryl snickered at Nantale's reaction. "What's the matter? She's just a doog. Are you afraid or something?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:59 pm »

Nantale blushed, slightly embarrassed at her reaction, but unable to settle down.

"I... a what? It was just a natural reaction. I didn't control it but... ugh, I don't... she makes me unsettled."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 10, 2016, 10:28:51 pm »

"Wow, you really are spooked. This is absolutely hilarious. Relax. She's just another variety of monster." Cyryl looked over at Nantale again. "That reminds me, I don't know what kind of monster you are. We don't have people like you where I come from. At least, none that I ever met."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 10, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »

Nantale shrugged, the blush still obvious on her face.

"Look, it's like every instinct in my body is telling me she's the enemy, alright? As for what I am..."

She shrugged and quickly transformed into a large pale white cat with blue tipped ears and paws. Her fur was still sticking up and her tail lashed back and forth as she glanced between Cyryl and the commotion on the beach.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 10, 2016, 10:43:43 pm »

"Oh, you're some sort of cat monster. That explains a lot. Cats and dogs get along like oil and water."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 10, 2016, 10:49:21 pm »

She transformed back into her human form and grumbled.

"We're just called cats. Though the prince used to call us kittens to annoy me... Ugh, stupid instincts."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 10, 2016, 10:53:25 pm »

"Fair enough. By the way, I don't know that I got your name. Was it Nantale? I think that was what your king said."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 10, 2016, 10:59:52 pm »

"Yeah. Nantale. And you're Cyryl. At least I hope that's what she called you. Since I've been using that and all."

She was slowly relaxing, though she still would glance at the doog occasionally.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 10, 2016, 11:01:41 pm »

"Yeah, that's me. Cyryl Albertas Newell." Cyryl looked back over at Larini and Valerie as they chased each other around. "...They're kinda like kids."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 10, 2016, 11:07:09 pm »

"Hmm, lots of names for one person. I'm just Nantale. And yeah, they look like they don't have a care in the world. Bet getting them to be serious is lots of fun..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 10, 2016, 11:12:08 pm »

"I haven't known Valerie quite as long, but they're both pretty handy in a pinch. Even if Larini doesn't know better than to not show off her legs in front of people..." Cyryl blushed slightly at the memory.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:08 pm »

Nantale raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... huh. I see. Bet you enjoy having her around then."
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 109