Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28

Author Topic: Eras: A God Game [A Dark, Cold Ending]  (Read 33945 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Eras: A God Game [Era 1, Round 2]
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2015, 01:44:44 am »

"A shame Mother, but my fungi need a home far more than your children."

"You are delibable being an enemy to my children. I will not stand for this." She promises.

"Ketari Bird-Eater and The World Tree, hear my cry. The improver has made it clear that he my enemy and will try and wipe my all children out. I ask my fellow air gods to wipe out his rot. I ask for an alliance."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2015, 01:54:39 am »

"I will yet remain neutral in this affair. I may soon spread to the Crimson Aether, however, and may yet help you."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2015, 04:01:44 am »

((Edited my turn. And realised I still have 2 Actions o.O))

"I will yet remain neutral in this affair. I may soon spread to the Crimson Aether, however, and may yet help you."

"A bold move Tree. It would be an honour to duel you. But I offer deal. If you were to spread your Blade Grass at Glade, I would ensure my creations never competes with that you control. Unless there is interference in Caverns. Accept or not, it is your choice, yes?"

"A shame Mother, but my fungi need a home far more than your children."

"You are delibable being an enemy to my children. I will not stand for this." She promises.

"Ketari Bird-Eater and The World Tree, hear my cry. The improver has made it clear that he my enemy and will try and wipe my all children out. I ask my fellow air gods to wipe out his rot. I ask for an alliance."

"You of course have choice, Bird-Eater. But I ask; would the Bird-Eater aid the Bird-Mother? A question for the philosophers. When they are born, yes?"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:13:53 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2015, 04:19:31 am »

"Can't eat birds if they don't exist and your rot is a poor replacement."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2015, 04:22:20 am »

Action 1: 100 Mana. Create the World's Mouth [Abyss]. Link to Lightseen Caves and the Under Sea. 110 Credit.
Free Action: 50 Mana Create Firegourds [T1] in Kaos Chasm.
Free Action: 50 Mana.  Create the Pirate Tethers [T1] in the Crimson Aether. Bid 10 Mana to Compete.

((Edited my turn. And realised I still have 2 Actions o.O))
Not really? Not sure where you're getting the second free action from. (One free fauna action per land created)

"You of course have choice, Bird-Eater. But I ask; would the Bird-Eater aid the Bird-Mother? A question for the philosophers. When they are born, yes?"
Are you trying to imply my Echoes are not the height of philosophical sophistication?

((OOC:  :P))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2015, 04:39:45 am »

((Yeah before I thought the spread/create fauna was an action so I made 2 more lands.  Wait, I thought that was scrapped for the 110% credit? I need my coffee.))

Are you trying to imply my Echoes are not the height of philosophical sophistication?

"A god cannot philosophise for he is the answer made shape. True, a great thinker, but not a philosopher. You disagree?"
The Improver span whimsically, relishing a debate.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:46:38 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2015, 05:29:19 am »

"I will only accept this if you only create a tier 1 token on it next turn."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:12:20 am by Pencil_Art »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2015, 05:32:15 am »

"I will only accept this if you do not seek the Tier 5 spot."
...there is no tier 5 spot?

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2015, 05:36:37 am »

((When it appears after I create the Blade Grass.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2015, 05:37:51 am »

((When it appears after I create the Blade Grass.))
No, I mean fauna only goes up to tier 4. There is no tier 5.

"A god cannot philosophise for he is the answer made shape. True, a great thinker, but not a philosopher. You disagree?"
The Improver span whimsically, relishing a debate.
Supreme Radiant throbs with a pulse of inner heat, fiery plasma hissing out words of derision, "Your words are mere sophistry. Tell me, where from comes the sun? None of those here made it, indeed we were called here by it. It is other.

You say we gods are the answer, yet this must mean there is a question profound enough to be worthy of being answered by our very existence. Foolishness! We simply are, and will act as our natures dictate.

And yes, if we wish to, philosophize about what even the gods are not sure of."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:59:50 am by Demonic Spoon »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2015, 06:13:30 am »

((Oh.))

"Well, here we are, philosophizing already. Good thoughts, Supreme Radiant."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2015, 06:15:05 am »

"True true, the sun was here first. Valid question where it came. Maybe made by greater god? Maybe made naturally. Maybe it is a god. But as gods, are role is not to philosophise; we make answer for the next who are to come, yes? They are to ask questions. Perhaps I misword; we can philosophise but that is not our role. Why philosophise when there is work, work work to do? Seems not-divine to ponder what mortals will."

The being shifted silently for a moment.

"We think and ask. Yes. Ask questions? Yes. But to think too much is not what we ought to. Perhaps this itself is philosophy? Maybe. I do not know and care little. Leave it for mortals to think."

"I will only accept this if you only create a tier 1 token on it next turn."

"Certainly. One for each plant spread of your accord. Which I expect 3 minimum, yes? "
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:21:04 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2015, 06:16:36 am »

As the Jester floated above the planet it was attracted to the fiery argument between the other gods. It came closer and heard their words before responding itself with a burst of light and sounds.

"Hihihihuahuahua! The one who slays is mad that the one who infests infests and calls for those who she shall slay to come to her aid! Why would anyone help anyone when both sides are destroyers? This is a question for your vaunted philosophers!"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2015, 06:19:21 am »

"No liking my drafts?" The being audibly sighed. "A critic."

((On an unrelated note, I hate it when I forget to make the grammar bad.))

"Can't eat birds if they don't exist and your rot is a poor replacement."
((somehow missed this one))

"True. But question Bird-Eater, do you eat out of hate or eat out of passion for the flesh?"

((Also can we change that to the Rolling Hills instead of the Glade pencil or are you only ok with the Glade?))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:33:16 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eras: A God Game
« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2015, 07:15:16 am »

Pleased with the Mouth for now, the Improver decided to play with fire. The Radiant's creations were beautiful; the inanimate made animate. These creations were like actors, playing the role of the living as directed by their creator.
What a carbon-centric viewpoint. Are only C molecules allowed to be truly alive now?  :P
Action 1: 100 Mana. Create the World's Mouth [Abyss]. Link to Lightseen Caves and the Under Sea. 110 Credit.
Action 2: 50 Mana Create Firegourds [T1] in Kaos Chasm.
Action 3: 50 Mana.  Create the Pirate Tethers [T1] in the Crimson Aether. Bid 10 Mana to Compete.

So, at the risk of confusing you further (sorry :-[ ) please note that your land creation actions gives you the 110 mana credit and bonus action slot (thought of better terminology, yay!), which you can use for fauna actions, in case you didn't know. So you could create or spread an additional fauna(though you still have to pay the mana costs like with a regular action). Not sure if Mana Credit can be used to bid, please consult with Iituem.

Total actions this turn:

A1: Create the Undersea Caverns connected to the Lightseen Caverns. (-50 mana +55 credits)
A2: Create The Well of Secrets Abyss connected to the Undersea caverns. (-100 mana, +110 credits)
A3: Create The Forge of Reality Abyss add to the Well of Secrets Abyss (name the whole area the Jesters Pit) (-100 mana, +110 credits)
Free Action: Create the Sirens, T2 Crystal in the The Roiling Sea (-75 Credits)
Free Action: Create the Bowlmen, T3 Crystal in the Oaken  Glade (-100 Credits)
Free Action: Create the Unmakers, T4 Crystal in the Oaken Glade (-100 Credits, -25 mana)

Total: 3 Actions, -275 mana.
Seems good, has been incorporated in the updated summary I made (end of post).

Also, Scapheap and Criptfiend, a friendly reminder that you're competing in the Roiling Vortex, so might wanna bid on that if you like.

Okay, according to the following, each specific land can only have one link (I checked the op again, and didn't see a rule to that effect, so Iituem may want to update), which is informing how I updated the cosmology. Please correct if I did not put it in your preferred configuration
Undersea has a connection problem.  You need the make the Sea deeper or wider first, as the Roiling Vortex is already connected to the Oaken Glen.  If someone were to add another bit of sea beneath the vortex, you could link it to that.  I've still created the undersea to allow the siren action, though.

Think this is all correct, please check if I made any mistakes.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:01:41 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28