Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273042 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #11520 on: September 21, 2012, 04:11:27 pm »

You get an elf as a girlfriend!  Unfortunately during your first fight she kills and eats you!

I wish for a deep tissue massage.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11521 on: September 21, 2012, 04:12:35 pm »

Granted. It's very deep. Hey, are the massager's hands supposed to come out of your chest?

I wish my superhero team had a chance to redeem itself!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Techhead

• Bay Watcher
  • Former Minister of Technological Heads
    • View Profile
« Reply #11522 on: September 21, 2012, 04:29:49 pm »

Granted. You are all martyred and find redemption in death.

I wish I knew the secret to building gravity manipulators with modern technology.
Engineering Dwarves' unfortunate demises since '08
WHAT?  WE DEMAND OUR FREE THINGS NOW DESPITE THE HARDSHIPS IT MAY CAUSE IN YOUR LIFE
It's like you're all trying to outdo each other in sheer useless pedantry.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11523 on: September 21, 2012, 05:00:45 pm »

Granted. The bad thing is that you miscalculated slightly. Every living thing is now a bit of red/black/... mush.
I wish you wouldn't grant this wish.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11524 on: September 21, 2012, 05:03:56 pm »

Granted.  I didn't want to anyhow.  Have fun thinking what might have been...

I wish I hadn't eaten 4 doughnuts today.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #11525 on: September 21, 2012, 05:07:51 pm »

I wish you wouldn't grant this wish.

If the wish is granted, does that mean the wish is never granted? But to corrupt the wish, you must grant the wish, which means it was never granted in the first place, which means--*headsplodes*

I wish I hadn't eaten 4 doughnuts today.

Granted. The donuts become animated and crawl back out of your digestive system.

I wish weekends lasted forever.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11526 on: September 21, 2012, 05:09:37 pm »

Granted. You run out of food at home and all of the stores are closed.

I wish demand for my stories came back up, and GreatWyrmGold and the Utahraptors were therefore brought back from the dead.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #11527 on: September 21, 2012, 08:04:45 pm »

Granted. You run out of food at home and all of the stores are closed.
That's just silly. Walmart never closes!
I wish demand for my stories came back up, and GreatWyrmGold and the Utahraptors were therefore brought back from the dead.

Granted. You and your zombie Utahraptor buddies attempt to start a Jurassic Park to tell your stories in. The Park features zombie Utahraptors. Things get out of hand, as the zombie Utahraptors breed undead zombie raptor fetuses. As the herd of zombie dinos grow, they get harder and harder to control, and eventually run amok. You've brought on the zombie apocalypse of all zombie apocalypses: a zombie dinosaur fetus apocalypse!

I wish you guys would stop corrupting people's wishes. That's, like, not cool, man. You gotta learn to love one another and stuff, man.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11528 on: September 22, 2012, 10:24:57 am »

Granted. Now only girls corrupt your wishes.

I wish I was fluent in five language including this one and English.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11529 on: September 22, 2012, 10:29:02 am »

Granted. You're now fluent in Klingon, Dwarven, Elvish, Korean, and English.

I wish for a chocolate bar.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11530 on: September 22, 2012, 10:34:03 am »

It's the greatest bar you've ever had. The myriad flavors dance upon your pallate as nimbly and beautifully as a fairy through the crisp night sky. Its texture is crisp, just crisp enough to offer some resistance, but not enough to require much effort. But it consumes you. You are drawn into the chocolate, devouring it with nary a care in the world. Just then, it's gone. You spend the rest of your life in eternal torment, searching out just one more bite of the bar.

I wish that... I had a work ethic.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11531 on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:22 pm »

Granted. It's a very poor work ethic. You can't even bring yourself to get out of your computer chair. As you slowly die in a pile of your own waste, you are too lazy to even type or move the mouse.

I wish there was nothing.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11532 on: September 22, 2012, 03:59:14 pm »

Your wish is granted. There is nothing. Right. You die quickly because you aren't breathing in enough Arsenic. Have fun!

I wish for a hug by a normal (-ish) person that won't kill me, wound me or hurt me.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11533 on: September 22, 2012, 04:00:45 pm »

Granted. You get a hug from me, though I'm not normalish, but rather just normal.

/hug

I wish for a hug as well.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11534 on: September 22, 2012, 04:30:14 pm »

Granted, a creeper walks up to you, wanting a hug as well.

I wish to see the hilarity that ensues.
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 1861