Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273052 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #11505 on: September 19, 2012, 10:43:44 pm »

You get one, and they start breeding. You soon have a Utahraptorsplosion on your hands.

I wish for a MLP plushie.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #11506 on: September 19, 2012, 10:47:55 pm »

Poof! You get a Generation 3.5 plushie.

I wish for telekinesis.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11507 on: September 19, 2012, 10:50:59 pm »

(YOU MONSTER)

You gain telekinesis. Your control over it is rather limited though and you keep accidentally exploding heads.

I wish for a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11508 on: September 19, 2012, 11:51:12 pm »

Congratulations! You can now use TK on objects no larger than 1 mm and no smaller than 0.9 mm at the longest diameter possible, that are no further than 16 mm and 17.2 mm away.

I wish I knew ALL the APs.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11509 on: September 20, 2012, 06:13:46 am »

Granted. You know nothing else.

I wish that a national park would accept my extra Utahraptor hatchlings.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11510 on: September 20, 2012, 06:21:28 am »

Granted, it is however located on the moon and the the cost of exporting all of them up there are in the billions.

I wish I preordered the alpha of Castle Story instead of the beta.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11511 on: September 21, 2012, 09:21:49 am »

Granted, but it never arrives.

I wish my stock rose to $49.00.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11512 on: September 21, 2012, 12:51:34 pm »

Granted. It is confiscated mistakenly on suspicions of insider trading, and you spend thirty years in prison before they realize their mistake.

I wish I had a legal minigun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11513 on: September 21, 2012, 12:52:59 pm »

You get one. It shoots Nerf pellets.

I still wish for that bottle of Dr. Pepper.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11514 on: September 21, 2012, 01:14:40 pm »

You get the first prototype ever bottled.  Too bad it was so crude and sugary.

I wish for 20/20 vison
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11515 on: September 21, 2012, 01:26:42 pm »

Granted. You now can see what people really look like. The revelation drives you mad.

I wish I had health insurance. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11516 on: September 21, 2012, 03:13:41 pm »

Granted. The high costs drive you into poverty and they deny you coverage once you do get injured. Apparently, they consider the cause of that chandelier falling on you a pre-existing condition of stupidity.

I wish I could sell my spare Utahraptor chicks and get tons of money for it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11517 on: September 21, 2012, 03:18:38 pm »

Granted, the buyers decided to farm them and thus in the end they overpopulated the world and killed mankind.

i wish i am the next Bill Gates

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11518 on: September 21, 2012, 03:49:57 pm »

Granted. You are given Bill Gate's identity, and get arrested for trespassing, breaking and entering, and identity theft.

I wish that me and my pet Utahraptors became a superhero team and saved the world!
Sig

NESgamer190

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundle hugger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11519 on: September 21, 2012, 04:10:25 pm »

Granted, but you are viewed as heroes with bad publicity!  Ouch...  that villain sure has the public on his or her side, eh?

I wish for an elf for a girlfriend!  *mauled by a steel warhammer*
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 1861