Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1273095 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #11430 on: September 09, 2012, 07:42:41 am »

Granted. You travel forward in time at a rate of one century per day.

I wish that I knew the best thing to do at all times.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11431 on: September 09, 2012, 08:01:25 am »

Granted. You know nothing.

I wish for anything other than nothing.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11432 on: September 09, 2012, 08:04:53 am »

Granted. You get killed.

I wish that I knew the best something to do at all times.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11433 on: September 09, 2012, 08:06:34 am »

Granted. You forget everything else, including how to do the best something, and the last best something to do.

I wish I knew Koine.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: September 17, 2012, 04:01:33 pm »

Granted: you forget every other language you know.

I wish I could think logically when doing mathematics and physics. Mathematics and physics seem to be alien and incomprehensible to me because of my problems with logic.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: September 17, 2012, 09:30:18 pm »

Granted. You lose all capacity for emotion and everyone you loved once abandons you.

I wish for omnipotence.
Sig

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: September 17, 2012, 10:07:02 pm »

You become all powerful. However you become continually more removed from the rest of humanity,who seems to become increasingl fragile and antlike in your eyes. With no one to truly share your existence with you live a lonely and dejected existence.
I wish for the power to heal the ills of others.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11437 on: September 17, 2012, 10:09:42 pm »

Granted. You gain the ability to absorb the ills of others.

I wish that I were an Oscar-Meyer wiener~

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: September 17, 2012, 10:16:43 pm »

Do I even need to corrupt that? Granted.

I wish for a genie that grants wishes according to my intent and not through amusing word twisting.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11439 on: September 17, 2012, 10:22:55 pm »

Granted. Good thing, I'm kinda hungry.

I wish I was NOT an Oscar Meyer weiner,
Sig

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11440 on: September 17, 2012, 10:23:43 pm »

(You become an Oscar-Meyer wiener, unfortunatly everyone falls in love with you, you are unable to protect yourself from ceaseless ravaging, because you are a Hot Dog.)
In a moment of poor thought, you wish for infinite kisses or something. Your body deteriorates under the strain.
I wish for an enhanced intellect.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: September 17, 2012, 10:25:37 pm »

Your intellect is enhanced to the point where your brain has to overwrite itself to remember everything. You literally forget how to breathe.

I wish for a hamburger that will not harm me.
Sig

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11442 on: September 17, 2012, 10:27:49 pm »

You get a vegan burger.

I wish for love.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11443 on: September 17, 2012, 10:37:03 pm »

It's unrequited. And I don't mind vegan burgers, so HAH!

I wish for the ability to control the outcome of dice I roll.
Sig

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:56 pm »

Granted, but everyone knows you're cheating.

I wish I was surrounded by beautiful women.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1861