Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Archipelago: Patron [SG]  (Read 14357 times)

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
Re: Archipelago: Patron [SG]
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2015, 09:02:30 am »

Recruiting the Necro would be an interesting event.. Think about it, a undead legion with clockwork enhancements.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2015, 09:37:11 am »

Crap! I can't believe we just went Orwellian on our own citizens! I should've been here to prevent this. If they want to dress a certain way then that's fine, so long as they don't have their privates showing around. Going full-on Orwellian was just awful. A short stint in prison would've been enough.
((I suggested a fine.))
Military: Spend some time working the field of anti-magic.
Government: Yes port. Gearwold
People: Tourism and trading is fine as long as we only trade the last generation of stuff unless there are extenuating circumstances as defined by the high councils.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 03:15:13 pm »

Military: Spend some time working the field of anti-magic.
Government: Yes port. Gearwold
People: Tourism and trading is fine as long as we only trade the last generation of stuff unless there are extenuating circumstances as defined by the high councils.
As to the people section, I suggest just doing a state imposed copyright thing that when the copyright is taken off by the government then the people can sell the inventions. Otherwise, +1
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2015, 05:26:30 pm »

Military: The military begins training in anti magics, the art of nullifying magical attacks and other things magic.
Government: The port is under construction and is currently not much more than a small peer with a few jutting docks. It is mostly used for fishing and holding fishing boats but one trader from the town has set off on his small merchant ship to sell some valueable resources from the town to find other materials in demand such as colored crystals, metals ( as a mine has yet to be made), and drinks.
People: A copy right is set up that only two generation back tech can be sold to other nations, everyone is fine with this and the merchant ship is taking off with a few old clocks and clockwork assemblies. There is not much of a port for tourism though a few people from other colonies have arrived to sight see the clockwork temple and view the cool gadgets your people have made. A few of your people are prepared to join the tourists when they leave.

Throne room: ĻI shall speak. My name is Grivas. I have come to talk to you about my hermit, Bill, he seems to have encountered your patron city. He is a kindly person but the years of lonlyness after the attack have left him a bit scared, I ask that you help him. Maybe let him teach his art to your people. He is one of few of my followers and I am a weak god. Please help.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 06:40:17 pm »

Who is Grivas talking about?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2015, 06:41:38 pm »

((The necromancer))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2015, 06:43:09 pm »

Well. Seeing how we intended to recruit the necromancer. Sure. Accept the request.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2015, 06:48:47 pm »

1.Make Bill become one of our own
2.Assimilate Grivas into our power to become one a part of our magic sphere (Or under our control)
3.Begin to learn about Bill's art of Necromancy and progress within the magical school
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2015, 06:49:35 pm »

What is necromancy in this universe? Like will it mess with peoples souls or is it basically just Golemancy but with dead bodies?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2015, 06:54:52 pm »

((Depends on how the god goes about it, the current one is the god gave this guy the power to raise the dead and also the ablitity for those dead to infect the living though there is a limit on how many can be raised, higher necro skill the more dead they can control. Since this god is in godly old he is very skilled. The disease only affects (in this case) if the person is killed in the attack, all the reanimated are basicaly thralls to the necromancer or group of necromancers. Though there are other ways that a different god could have gone about it))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2015, 07:03:26 pm »

Is there a pre-established afterlife or do we have to make one for our followers.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2015, 07:04:36 pm »

There is a general plane of afterlife where gods can can as an area for their followers

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2015, 04:58:40 am »

>Ask how many followers exactly Grivas still has.
>Ask how many of them he's gifted powers.
> If they are less than a hundred and only a few have powers, assimilate Grivas. If not, offer to ally with him, turning the town into a refuge for his followers.

>Begin construction of a proper dock; an island nation always needs a good port.
>Identify nearby towns and groups of interest.
>Experiment on the captured undead; try to determine if they can be forced into subservience either through magical or technological means.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2015, 06:47:37 am »

I don't think assimilsting a deity is smart. No matter how weak they are. Allying is good though. Could have him be a subdeity in our pantheon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 07:16:52 am »

-1 to assimilating the new god.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18