Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 82

Author Topic: If you combined the last two games you played, what would you get?  (Read 134524 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: If you combined the last two games you played, what would you get?
« Reply #735 on: July 06, 2016, 06:45:49 pm »

Left 4 Dead 2 + Heroes of the Storm.

A MOBA zombie slayer. Sounds actually kind of cool.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: July 07, 2016, 05:32:51 am »

la mulana and cataclysm:dda.

not much of a change in either tbh
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2016, 09:37:08 am »

Dwarf Fortress and KSP

Yes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2016, 10:31:18 am »

Tomodachi Life and Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead.

You and your Miis must survive on an island overrun by the undead. Defeat the zombies by giving them enough food and gifts to appease their restless souls.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: July 08, 2016, 08:17:32 am »

Fistful of Frags and Dishonored.

The Outsider fiddles around in... The Wild West?

The right hand can hold either a pistol or a knife. Bullets are much more common. Blasting guns out of people's hands becomes a nonlethal option. Duels are an optional challenge. Players have whiskey as a healing item. Most guns, as revolvers, hold six shots. The player cannot carry more than one kind of rifle at a time, but they share the same ammo pool (except the bow).

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: July 08, 2016, 08:47:02 am »

Hero Siege and Pokemon Go.

AR game. Travel around in your physical surroundings to find new levels. Each level is a series of waves of various Pokemon that you must battle through. As levels in Hero Siege are kind of like arenas, you could ensure that said levels are only placed in parks and such so as to prevent Darwin Awards from people who blindly run into traffic.

Beat all of the waves and their leader appears. Defeat it and you gain another 'mon for use in later levels.

I think Digimon would be a better fit for this particular game than Pokemon. Make it happen, Bandai.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:49:56 am by Mephisto »

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: July 08, 2016, 11:41:27 am »

ARK: Survival Evolved and Stellaris

You knockout and tame aliens in first person in order to level up and unlock new technologies so you can conquer new worlds where you knockout and tame new aliens.  All the while other players are doing the same and forming tribes that vie for dominance of the galaxy.

Or possibly just Shores of Hazeron
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #742 on: July 09, 2016, 01:11:36 pm »

Heroes of the Storm and Dwarf Fortress.

So, the Lost Vikings?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: July 09, 2016, 01:49:26 pm »

Witcher 3 and Rainbow Six Siege.

Witchers in the modern age, have to go in a rescue civilians and take out monsters who are terrorizing things. Silver bullets, magic items. I unno.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: July 09, 2016, 03:16:00 pm »

Etrian Odyssey (4) and Cobalt.

You manage a squad of up to 5 adventuring robots on missions across sidescrolling dungeons, each robot with different abilities that you need to use strategically to succeed. Fights are half turn-based, half real-time; you command your robots one at a time until they have all been given orders, at which point both you and the enemies move simultaneously, and you watch in slow motion as the fighters exchange energy blasts and grenades until one side is left in burnt scraps on the ground.

You also have to map the dungeons yourself, of course, and there are FOEs (F***ing Overpowered Enemies) on every floor which will screw you hard if you don't run the heck away.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: July 11, 2016, 11:08:50 pm »

Mount and Blade: Warband and XCOM 2

Fight back against the alien occupation of Earth in large scale battles of up to 150 on each side, blasting away at Advent from the front lines as you personally command your troops in battle.

I'd play it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: July 12, 2016, 12:08:35 am »

Crusader Kings 2 and Pokemon GO.

Travel Europe capturing vassals! Evolve them from lowly Counts to Dukes to Kings, and finally to Emperor-level. Choose from Team Catholic, Team Orthodox, Team Pagan or Team Muslim, just to name a few! Breed your vassals carefully, then pit them against each other for your amusement (and to keep them too weak to attack you).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: July 12, 2016, 12:25:22 am »

Travel Europe capturing vassals! Evolve them from lowly Counts to Dukes to Kings, and finally to Emperor-level. Choose from Team Catholic, Team Orthodox, Team Pagan or Team Muslim, just to name a few! Breed your vassals carefully, then pit them against each other for your amusement (and to keep them too weak to attack you).
Glorious!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: July 12, 2016, 03:35:08 am »

Glorious!
The parallels are actually kinda disturbing. I will now forever think of CK2 as Vassal Rancher.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: July 12, 2016, 07:40:31 am »

Exanima and XCOM 2

You are a feudal lord in command of a holy order of medieval knights fighting against an aliendemon invasion in iron age europe. You have to contact other feuds so they join your cause against the alien menace while trying to research their weaponry to use against them. Combat is a mix of a proceduraly generated animaition system controlled mostly with the mouse and a turn based system.

In the endgame you're basically a bunch of power armored space marines with power swords hacking down ayylmaos.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 82