- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286489 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3180 on: August 30, 2015, 04:45:16 am »

> Learn Casting Sigil

> Check engines for ludicrous amounts of mana

> Make A.R.M.O.K.

> Set another 10 stomaches growing for more mana engines in a couple of days

> make another 4 mining mechs

> Make Mana Balista Prototype A, Supermummy A (martial), Honey's Avatar, Machine Heart, the modifications to froggy's book, and do Botany General

> Try to extract the DNA from one of the dead centipedes form the jar, the DNA from a patch of the dragon skin, and fuse the two globs of DNA and try to use that as the base for starting a clone in the basin

> do like 100 ABT now that we're not so mana-limited
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: August 30, 2015, 08:46:15 am »

Make a psychically resonant  psychocite array. Begin meditating on your own mind and connection to Lightning. Psychic powers are awesome. They cost no pp to get and  no mana to use. Afterwards cast a two mana Enfeeble and jog around checking the traps.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: August 30, 2015, 08:48:32 am »

Is it possible to reverse-engineer pyrokinesis?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: August 30, 2015, 04:38:15 pm »

Make a psychically resonant  psychocite array. Begin meditating on your own mind and connection to Lightning. Psychic powers are awesome. They cost no pp to get and  no mana to use. Afterwards cast a two mana Enfeeble and jog around checking the traps.
Scratch that first part. Instead make a prototype I Scream machine and a quart of gourdberry flavored ice cream.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: August 30, 2015, 05:03:08 pm »

check on our lust golems. water as necessary, and when the have grown try to get some more seeds from them.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: August 31, 2015, 01:29:52 pm »

Pollinate some of the the budding nubile golems with fireflower pollen.
collect some fireflower pollen and fuse it with drops of the slime gels.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: September 02, 2015, 11:30:00 pm »

You can learn pyrokinesis from it's spell bubble, learning Mental pyrokinesis might be tricky though.

You paint a grinning face of yourself, a simple circle and triangle shape with a tongue out and a winking eye.

It imitates you for a while and after a funny face session that ends with it looking a bit too hungry, you slice it asunder with the Oversale, just in case. -1 Elbow Grease.

The Dirtbliderator has emptied a tiny bit.

The Dirt Brush has filled a tiny bit.

Dooas is a little dryer from the experiment.

You return home unaccosted.

You decide to finally try and learn to make a sigil that can cast spells for you, you aren't sure of it will work, but you have assembled a spell that should work. -7 Pontification points.

You go to check the Mana engines, greedily thinking of what you could do with that much mana.

About 2,000 Mana at your disposal, Beautiful, you decide to rework your system again, now you have enough mana to sustaine the Marrow Pepper farms indenfinately, Stone golems, Harvisters and planters take about 50 Of your Marrow peppers, 1000 Pounds of Stone, and 500 Mana is used in making this sustainable.

You make Armok using a mining mech, some odds and ends, and a re-purposed Bandit Brain core. the crazy one that loves you. -100 Mana, -5 Elbow Grease

You set more stomachs to grow, you feel like this is oddly easy.

You craft A Giant Ballistae, essentially A fairly basic Skeel Polybolos on a pair of skeel-coated skeleton legs. The main purpose of this object is it has equipment to cast it's own ammo from mana channeled through a small 5 pounds section of of Harkim Bronze.  A mana storage and an arm allow it to reload itself continuously.  It is is flesh fed via a vat grown zombie stomach kept in a chainmail hip-bag, and can just keep firing as long as it's got enough food. Finally, it has a fusion sigil/rune also powered of it's sustenance and can fuse spells form a supplied Spell Quiver with the bolts before firing them. -5 Elbow Grease, -5 Mana

Next, you get to work on converting a Corpse into a Martial Arts mummy. 

Circulatroy system: Kept, with heart beating and so on. But rather than blood, it's pumpiing around a slurry of liquid Death mana, Nanobots, and Calcium mana.

The Bones are Infused with Clear Steel, turning into a Strange material, As hard as Clear steel, but iwht hte texture of Sponge, With smooth rounded portions of one and clear steel meshing together.

Muscles receive an adjective, Dense, then Miracle Serum is applied, then Cable Crusher is spliced into them, then Dense again. Together with all fat being removed, gives them sort of a classic half ripped half emacated old warrior monk apperance.

The Skin is Infused with Metal Essence, then covered with thin layer of Dark Dragon skin, then finally, leather is painted over that with a small bit of metal essence and dye and adjectives to make it look and feel like living skin.

The Brain is Infused with metal essence and Psychocite and wrapped in chainmail, then placed behind the heart where the lungs used to be in the chest to be protected, a Magitech golem core is attached to the side for handling calculations and other extra cognition.

After removing the brain, the skull cavity is given a hinge, a latch and a lock to be usable as hidden storage.

Finally, you clone another Lamia sand organ, And keep it off to the side, the organ as you remember, is inert as is for whatever reason. you leave the mummy unfinished for that reason, and will sew him up and activate him when you figure out what to do with the organ. -10 Elbow Grease, -10 Mana

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-5 Mana

You are interrupted when a person crosses by, and walks into your Tunnel with little regard.

"Do you have water? and food?" he says with a vaguely Spanish accent.

He appears to be some kind of tree creature, A long gold fro' sticking out of the back of his head, and thorns covering his face, His arm has been replaced with a cybernetic one. Empty eye sockets glow with a green light.

He has a brown backpack made of some thick cloth, a sort of face mask for protection from the desert winds, and Twin double barreled shotguns at his waist, The guns have syringes stuck in their barrels, and have an extended magazine made from what look like bricks of styrofoam, finally on both of them there are Pogo-sticks duct-taped to them...

You invite him in.

Harkim comes back with fairy in tow, He hands you something.

"I got your soul shard Valerik, that rabbit guy or whatever wants to copy all of your books down for it."

You practically drool at the prospect of getting your shard finally.

There is so much you could do by tying this back to you, but there are three main things you feel knowledgeable enough to do from the rush of regained conscience.

You could get back a ton of memories, any potential amount, depending on what shard this is, what you could gain from remembering your time at your peak could be immeasurable.

Finally gain a small amount of mana from being the proud owner of a fractured soul, instead of drawing it from what you consume, your power would not be born from efficient digestion of mana, but the small limitless source of the soul.

Or you could rejuvenate yourself, Making even your most grievous loss of limb fade with time. Though losing vitals would still end your life without a means of restoring or temporarily replicating them, and losing limbs would still hold the risk of bleeding you dry without some prevention.

No matter what, reattaching this piece of your soul to yourself will hold great benefits aside from this, and only a complete and utter fool would risk something as precious as one's own soul.

You come to realize that it is getting a bit sleepy around here. Nighttime has already came, and the moon rises high into the sky.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:41:03 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: September 02, 2015, 11:43:22 pm »

Memories!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: September 03, 2015, 03:52:50 am »

Apply "metallic", "metal", and "liquid". Form alloy with both quicksilver and Forge Sword.
Perform sentience ritual.
???
Profit!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: September 03, 2015, 06:13:11 am »

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: September 03, 2015, 06:36:21 am »

Use all possible identification meathods on the shard to see if it's got a good amount of knowledge before we try anything.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: September 03, 2015, 07:43:48 am »

Use all possible identification meathods on the shard to see if it's got a good amount of knowledge before we try anything.

"Of course it has a 'good amount' of knowlage.  I'm not some young child!"

"That besides, I can even feel the potential inside of it, I wouldn't offer that as one of the options if I weren't sure it was worth considering."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: September 03, 2015, 12:25:53 pm »

That humstone seems useful for electrical applications.
Test to see how much electricity can be drained and if it really is fountaining an endless amount of it or not.
If it really does give of limitless power then considers selling it as a battery or as a power generator, Unless of course someone else are already doing this and we aren't the first to discover and exploit it.

Also, Remake your phylactery when you can. Goodness knows we need a respawn point. Unless of course, That is one of those self modifying things you don't like.
I wonder if we could remove the mind altering effects of necromancy? Maybe place something like "clear mind" or "sanity" to a person, Or maybe "unfaltering"? "uninfluenced"?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:30:38 pm by Fallatus »

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: September 03, 2015, 12:34:02 pm »

First of all get the picture of how the soul shard looks by looking at it through an animated bone paper stuck into the end of your leg. Maybe we can look at it or use an identify to get more information about what part of our soul it is.

Without further information - I am for tying it back to bodily regrowth. Provided we can regrow limbs faster than we lose them ...
hope i see the results before a decision is made.

also: no polinating nubile golems with the fire flower? feed them with mana - we have enough.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: September 03, 2015, 02:52:16 pm »

Look at the shard through our leg. Give the new guy some food.

What happened to DR:N Multiplayer?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 250