- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286468 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3210 on: September 06, 2015, 09:14:42 am »

Does anyone else have an urge to mix nightmare fuel into Kaid's fluid-pool-area-thing?

Is it possible to combine embed with telekinesis?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: September 06, 2015, 01:02:01 pm »

Get some of the obsidian soil, and analyze it.

test what mana does when exposed to it.

melt some in a crackpot I and cast a flat surface from it. (did we ever do that for regular soil?)

create a sieve and see if there are any ancient seeds or remains of roots in a cubic meter of it. (dito?)

can a mixture of congealed sunlight and plant mana be used to speed up plant growth? anyway - create gold mirrors near our farm to concentrate light on our more heat loving plants. (phoenix fruit?) and to grant shade to the less light loving ones.

I want a type and price on the mycelium of the blue shrooms - somebody remember where the picture of it was?
Place a cut off cap of one small mushroom (100 farm points) on a sheet of paper to collect it's spore print (and by extent it's spores)

get 5 blue mushrooms (500 farm points) and fuse them with one liter of Bloody Johnny's  (our failed highly addictive liquid that the badits were scared of drinking iirc)

How many seeds do we have left of the fuming Lilly pad we harvested?

Create different cuts for 5 of your tan chrysoberyl gems. collect the dust. Channel Mana through each of them to gauge which has the best effect.
Create a long rod out of crackpotted malachite, Push the best tan chrysoberyl into the top and form the bottom into a sickle shape(Half circle outside waning gibbon inside) then polish our newly made gardening staff.

obtain a Gourd Plant (100 FP) and set it apart from the rest of our farm. test the staff's effect on it. First hitting it's fruit with a blast of mana, then analyze it. Proceed by cutting it open and analyzing it's seeds. after that hit the remains of the plant and observe it.

Use the remaining points to plant more young seeds in the farm to increase it's future output?

Ask Jeanne Rudamera what her favorite colour is.

Create a wakizashi out of harkim bronze and another one out of Psychocite, then fuse them.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 02:43:56 pm by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: September 06, 2015, 04:46:58 pm »

Oh man we haven't experimented with spell incantations yet.
Channel one mana into the air and say "WE NEED MORE DAKKA!"
Also I'm not allowed to post actions relating to gerod but there's a contracting deal going on for the construction of my new body and your name is in the hat. You also have a sample of my blood and a person who I've touched with my soul. So a spectergram to get up there and argue your side would be pretty cheap.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 05:00:44 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: September 06, 2015, 05:18:15 pm »

> Ask WB if there is anything we can fix or improve abaut the body,, before he gets to used to it.

> do a fuckton of ABT

> Use spectregram with Gerods blood as the focus
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:24:19 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: September 07, 2015, 09:42:47 am »

Have Li'l Buddy identify both Big Brain and Gerod's sword.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: September 07, 2015, 06:11:47 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: September 07, 2015, 10:34:04 pm »

Add "fleshy" to a sufficient quantity of quicksilver and then convert it into an abomination.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: September 08, 2015, 12:48:57 pm »

Are the blades created by the AoE spell permanent?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: September 08, 2015, 01:23:38 pm »

Are the blades created by the AoE spell permanent?

Yes, the spell requires bladed instruments to cast after all.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: September 09, 2015, 07:28:52 pm »

You have a sudden urge to inject Kaid's Acid pool with Nightmare fuel.

Your little buddy Pen Bug Identifies Gerod's sword, having seen it before.

"Sword is goodmetal, badmetal and neithermetal, Has thing for putting things in with it to change it, neithermetal is bonemetal, goodmetal and badmetal together, but melty if something goes wrong. Sword also has shiny magic in it, feathers."

He completely ignores your request to identify Big Brain.

It is perfectly possible to fuse Embed and Telekinesis.

"Sounds like a heroic way to die, How are you feeling buddy?"

"WE NEED MORE DAKKA!" you say while channeling mana for a spell, on the last word, the mana point coalesces into a few bullets of force which fire out of your index finger, startling you,

A splinter of the obsidian soil, about the size of your arm is retrieved, it is gritty and soft, like soil, but it's edges are as sharp as can be, analysis indicates that it is dirt in the exact shape of obsidian.

Otherwise it is normal dirt, and produces the same mana.

After melting, the Obsidian dirt becomes like normal dirt.

Sieving it reveals tiny clumps of hot earth, steaming in the humid tunnel.

You upgrade your farm with golden mirrors, it now produces much more Value per day.

Plant mana mixed with congealed sunlight could be neat, It might cause plants to grow more quickly.

You try to find the mycelium, and it turns out that the blue moss IS the mycelium, you relabel it accordingly.

You harvest a Blue Shroom cap and gather it's spores on a sheet of paper.

You harvest 5 more, and fuse them with a liter of Bloody Johnny's

You planted them all and haven't harvested any, so no fuming lilypad seeds remain.

You gain 5 Cut Tan crysoberyl gems, and one pile of Tan crysoberyl dust

The largest cut draws and holds the most mana, the one with the greatest surface area attunes the mana quickest, and the one with the shallowest cut is the easiest to put mana into or through.

A small portion of the dust condenses and then explodes with grey healing smoke when mana is applied, making you feel pretty good about your aching foot stump.

You insert the Radiant cut gem into a Malachite Rod, forming the bottom into a shape like a waning gibbon moon, and polish this with a handful of crysoberyl dust to shine.

This gardening staff will serve your needs quite well you think. you fill the gem with mana and the rod glows with energy, ready to test nature's mettle.

You uproot a gourd plant and take it aside, first touching it with the staff, which does nothing, then you blast one of the gourds with mana drawn from it and it wrinkles up, trying to survive the confusing blow of healing and harming, it pulses like some gruesomely removed organ, before finally ceacing as though in a deathrattle.

Cutting it open reveals that the seeds are black like prunes, and covered in... something.

You spend the rest of your Value planting more seeds in the city and farm, to increase future output, if nothing else, the townspeople might be happy to see and abundance of plant life in their previously barren land.

You go to Jeanne, intent on conversing.

"Hey Jeanne, what is your favorite color?"

"Goh- what? Green or red or something, I'm busy boss." She says with a start, deep in meditation, apparently still with the clone trying to get you medicine.

You craft two Wakizashi out of Harkim bronze and Psychocite, exhausting your supply of Harkim bronze, and fuse them, creating a new Wakizashi that shifts from red to green like soapy water, shimmering in the air, a test swing sends out two small waves in an imperfect X pattern, one of mental energy, and one of physical, Orange and Purple, More hidden abilities may exist, Despite the two components being sculpted to look like complete Wakazashi, this one is missing a Handle wrap, the ornament, the buttcap, and the collar, and is blunt, incomplete in a number of ways.

You then go to Wizard Butler.

"Anything you want me to do on the surgery/mutation side before you get to used to your body?"

"Why am I Old looking?  I really only need clothing." He floats over, apparently retaining all of his powers after waking up.

Finally, you cast Spectergram using a single drop of Gerod's blood, and astral project into what looks like a library, some woman and a water clone of her are arguing with a weird something in between them, a ghostly apparition.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: September 09, 2015, 07:31:38 pm »

Gerod slides up to Valerik while they're distracted and ghost telepathy whispers "I ship it."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: September 09, 2015, 07:34:30 pm »

> Mutate WB to look whatever age he wants to be. Make a living robe similar to yours. Also ask if he can cast now and what spells he can remeber and what kind of focus we can get him.

> Bright Lights + Blank Sigil
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:41:03 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: September 09, 2015, 09:02:26 pm »

Take stalk of our minions
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: September 10, 2015, 05:06:52 pm »

I'm pretty sure you guys are too busy being in heaven to do that.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: September 10, 2015, 07:06:15 pm »

Read book titles.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 250