- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286583 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3015 on: August 04, 2015, 07:37:29 am »

Don't learn ANYTHING! We don't need to LEARN these, we're using sustained spell bubbles and getting it in the form of sustained spell bubbles! We can just do the fusion lots of times to get the material and use only a bunch of mana rather than irreplaceable PP! D:
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: August 04, 2015, 10:10:17 am »

Don't learn ANYTHING! We don't need to LEARN these, we're using sustained spell bubbles and getting it in the form of sustained spell bubbles! We can just do the fusion lots of times to get the material and use only a bunch of mana rather than irreplaceable PP! D:
+1
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:50 pm »

Also fuse some moss spores with paper so we can grow papermoss.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:50:20 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: August 04, 2015, 02:00:49 pm »

I thought that fusion produces random results every time.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: August 04, 2015, 02:50:51 pm »

Separation is slightly inconsistent but fusion stays the same.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: August 04, 2015, 03:18:00 pm »

> Start working on A.R.M.O.K. by asking the crazy bandit for Consent and slowly infusing Calcium and Metal Essence as well as an Abstract Orb.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: August 04, 2015, 04:00:46 pm »

This will be the basis for a project i am planning. The course of the project will be determined by the results. The end goal will be improvement of the living conditions of the general populace of the desert.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: August 04, 2015, 04:51:08 pm »

Have the mining bot start refining manganese.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: August 04, 2015, 05:16:44 pm »

Separation is slightly inconsistent but fusion stays the same.
Oh. In that case, don't learn any spells this turn. Synthesize more if they are required for science.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:18:53 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: August 04, 2015, 08:55:25 pm »

Can you adjectivise spell bubbles with "substantial" and "mettalic" and then use them to make alloys?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: August 04, 2015, 10:22:00 pm »

Fusion is unpredictable, and makes more sense in hindsight. Previous experiments Seem to indicate factors in the parts can cause wildly different results in fusion and separation.

SOME recipes have much more predictable results however, likely the reason why some fusion recipes have esoteric ingredients, that ensure a particular kind of payout.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You use up some of your remaining fuel to get enough mana to finish it, leaving you with exactly none.

You set the Mining bot to Refine Manganese, It should have a couple of pounds ready by the time you read this.

"That... Might actually, work, it helps that I can perform elemental Enchantments, one of which is the ability to add metal to my spells, Maybe a Metal sustained Spell with the Substantial and metallic adjectives?"

You hear a commotion outside, A traveling band of merchant beetles and Slimy blobs are passing through, behind them are Wagons loaded with gold and goods.

You have had good luck with merchant beetles before, This might be a fine opportunity to turn your Trash into cash.

The beetles seem to recognize you, maybe a scent marker or means of communication among particular groups? Either way they reveal their wagons, and judging from what non-vocal info you can garner, it seems to be free game so long as you make some good offers.

Thick Shells, they look to be from the merchant beetles

Bottles filled with colorful liquids, Each one matches a color of Gelly in the caravan.

Sacks of Gold coins, they are labeled by type, and seem to include the Small and Large human coins you are familiar with along with an even smaller Human coin.

Satchels filled with leaves, a colorful cross on them indicates their use in medicine.

Thick Solid globs of green amber, you recognize this as the Material Merchant beetles use in their nests.

4 thick reams of Parchment

Several Urns full of dried meat mixed with some kind of cheese.

Two Cages with a Lion each.

A glass jar filled with Dead Centipedes and one utterly massive live one. the bottom of the jar is filled with a hissing black liquid.

Several cages with birds in them, one that catches your eye has a necklace of 5 human like skulls, woven into it's neck plumage, it reminds you of the Carrion Roc.

You remember that Merchant Beetles love Gold, Gems and precious metals, which give them their impenetrable shells, in your first dealing with them, you had to adopt a show-don't-tell policy, due to them not speaking languages. What Gellys like, you do not know.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:24:56 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: August 04, 2015, 10:40:35 pm »

Ancesral power looks neat. Why don't we use an ID scroll on Valeric to determine his bloodline?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: August 05, 2015, 01:03:11 am »

Ancesral power looks neat. Why don't we use an ID scroll on Valeric to determine his bloodline?
+1

Oh my gosh, Allure of the Grave is incredible, especially since we can't augment ourselves without facing a morality issue. Imagine stealing the domination ability, the nigh-invulnerability, and the flight of a vampire, without absorbing the weakness to sunlight. We could steal the illusion abilities of our out-of-control scorpions. Shade has effectively given us the ability to steal the powers of anything we can kill and raise. Ancestral Power seems pretty good as well; Froggy might want it, due to coming from the future and thus having a longer bloodline.

Learn Allure of the Grave.

I told you it was a good idea to learn Ghost Muscle.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:08:41 am by ATHATH »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: August 05, 2015, 01:24:03 am »

Well I, for one, want a pet bird...

Spoiler: Idea (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:17:54 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: August 05, 2015, 03:41:12 am »

> Make the Expensive Statuette, and see how much they'd be willing to trade for it!
> Identify/WAILA the amber, the leaves, and the jelly liquids.
> See what they'd be willing to trade for pieces of DA from a Dwarven Mech, if their shells is what they need the metals for.
> We *need* to get the Centipedes for hybridizing with dragon for doomcart! Just pay gold to get them right away and store them down in the organ chest to prevent form going bad. And take well care of the live one, feeding it and such.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 250