- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286777 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2835 on: July 16, 2015, 12:51:00 am »

"Probably, If they gave him any trouble we would have felt the dynamite by now."

The entire slab of rock shudders as you are blown off of the newly christened corpse, losing your grip on Etja-zemra.

You land on the very edge, your armor thankfully turning death into inconvenience as the concussive force once again startles you into panic.

"Ouch!"

They yell as all four are yanked together by the death of one of them.

Etja-zemra and the Four Sword lie stuck into the ground behind him as he rises from his knees.

"Ooof, thhat is a tough one to get used to." he says in an echoy tone for a second before stabilizing.

You immediately begin the spell, a huge infusion sigil to start. -1 Mana.

"Man you put up a great fight, came as prepared as you could, guns blazing, spells at the ready."

Your mana flows into the lava, flame charges too and you speak quickly in hushed tones, beads of sweat going down your forehead. -1 Mana.

"Your crew was pretty swanky too, didn't strike Jeanne as the loyal type. Still don't."

Your hands clench around your staff which practically glows with unseen magic. -1 Mana.

He walks up to you.

"What did you do wrong you ask?  Why it's elementary."

Just a little bit longer.  the body is there, it just needs the will now.

Suddenly there is nothing but pain, the spell interrupted, you skid across the ground into the pile of golden coins and other such treasures. -24 Health.

"You lacked the kind of hunger that gets an ordinary guy like me a treasure trove of goodies to play with, not that you don't have a hunger, I'm just saying it was the wrong kind."

"And you know what?"

Your vision clears to him holding the spear you paid blood for, lost to a grey area of ownership due to you losing grip of it during a drain, his hands bleed, without him noticing.

"-My- hunger found me the pike I was looking for."

Johnny returns to his whole form, increasing usable abilities and resetting Wailascopography stats!

You are bleeding! The outer edge of Etja-zemra's blade apparently possesses an anti-coagulant some kind.

Fill the summon gauge by either spending mana as a free action, or taking turns to spend flame charges by chanting, once it is full, the summon will come forth!

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:24:20 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: July 16, 2015, 01:09:59 am »

> Use the Reinforce strategy to make the others hurry down the chain!
> Look around for anything immediately combat usable to grab from the loot pile!
> Use just a few flame charges to use Craft Energy Collector on hundreds of the coins and other gold stuff, meaning that a) it'll shine brightly, hopefully makeing you hard to see against it, and b) start collecting mana you can then draw on for the summon.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: July 16, 2015, 01:26:52 am »

"Nice monologue. One problem with it though."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: July 16, 2015, 05:40:06 am »

> Look around for anything immediately combat usable to grab from the loot pile!
> Use just a few flame charges to use Craft Energy Collector on hundreds of the coins and other gold stuff, meaning that a) it'll shine brightly, hopefully makeing you hard to see against it, and b) start collecting mana you can then draw on for the summon.

+1 to both, and add your own monologue to buy time.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: July 16, 2015, 09:28:39 am »

+1

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: July 16, 2015, 11:13:57 am »

+1
"Funny thing about hunger, too much and you tend to starve" Then do the transformy thing on his gold

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: July 16, 2015, 12:13:35 pm »

+1
"Funny thing about hunger, too much and you tend to starve" Then do the transformy thing on his gold

+1

also. DANG IT! WE NEED OUR SPEAR BACK!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: July 17, 2015, 02:56:20 am »

You use reinforce, speeding up, well reinforcements! -1 Pontification Point

The closest thing you can find is A long gold and silver tube adorned with Three wings extending out from it, the hands also has three triggers around it, signifying that it could be a gun of some kind.

You do something as risky as it comes, Breathing a swath of magic to turn several hundred of the coins into energy collectors. -3 Flame charges -1 Mana.

The coins do indeed shine brightly, The heat of the sun radiating forth.

"Hunger, too much and you tend to starve."

He covers his face from the light until he can adjust, buying precious seconds.

"Come on man, I thought you were cool, don't go all desperate on me now."

Another instant, another game of skipping stones. in your case, just the one. -27 Health.

You point the gun thing at him, blindly pulling one of the triggers as you try and wipe the blood from your eyes.

"Damn it Valerik. how am I supposed to deflect your shot all awesome like when A. You can't see me do it, and B. You don't even come close to hitting me."

"I don't like torture. Lie down so this can end, you got a poor match-up and there isn't any shame in that."

Blood in your eyes blinds you temporarily!

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:04:07 am by Shadestyle »

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:54 am »

Cauterize our wounds so we don't bleed out.
Also, Maybe use sustain living on ourselves.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: July 17, 2015, 11:11:12 am »

We're a lich, "living" would be inaccurate, just use rejuvinate

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: July 17, 2015, 11:44:20 am »

We're a lich, "living" would be inaccurate, just use rejuvinate

Again, both would work.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: July 17, 2015, 01:06:48 pm »

Yeah, sod it.  Sustain living, cauterize and start breathing out our flame charges whilst taking evasive manoeuvres.  We need to expel enough breath to summon that bloody lava titan!  (I appreciate it isn't actually a titan.)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: July 17, 2015, 01:11:34 pm »

Actually, I was going to say that the problem with his monologue was that it was a monologue (they tend to let heroes escape), but that works too.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: July 18, 2015, 12:51:07 am »

Sustain living allows yourself time to heal as you Burn the wounds to stop the bleeding and clearing your sight, Just in time to roll away from a stab that would likely have ended you. -1 Mana

You start chanting again while taking evasive maneuvers, using your Raritanium jets, or legs as necessary to dodge some of his more brutal attacks, or at the very least, send them sparking off of the edges of your Cryskeel armor. -10 Flame Charges -3 Elbow Grease

He takes a little yellow pill and washes it down with a swig from some clear bottle filled with brown liquid, it appears to have a convoluted maze worked within the glass, with a sigh of annoyance he readjusts his grip on the spear, red lightning crackles along it, and he throws the bottle off to the side, shattering it into a million pieces.

Records

Public Doc

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: July 18, 2015, 01:24:51 am »

Remember that we have a lot of mushrooms and healing potions from Blue.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 250