- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286780 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2805 on: July 09, 2015, 12:48:15 am »

Electrocute them!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: July 09, 2015, 08:27:57 am »

The electricity weakness was because he had the boomerang which he lost.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:02 pm »

Still, if this is fantasy lightning that arcs across enemies it might be worth using anyway now that he's split into 4 parts...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: July 09, 2015, 01:27:42 pm »

Wailscope the duplicates.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: July 09, 2015, 07:10:45 pm »

"Oh snake this, super speed that, it's all just a myth passed down by your filthy monkey ancestors in the hopes it would make them something else, that it would make YOU something else, And the thing is, I don't deal in myths. I deal in facts. And do you know what's a fact Johnny-boy? When this is over you'll be crying. Like a little. Bitch."

You suddenly point at him.

"You talk about your pride, and your Race! But that don't mean a damn thing to this demi-lich! Because the name's Valerik! And it rhymes with dryadic! And that's what you're gonna be, REAL! DAMN! QUICK!"

You perform Fire Mighty Flex, granting Flame Charges to all applicable teammates and boosting all teamamate's strength as you make several poses! -5 Mana, -5 Elbow Grease, -5 Flame charges

"Now open the vault, but be quick about it- we wouldn't want them to miss out on their share of the pain now would we?!"

Blue steps back, the smirk falling from his face, he waves off the other three, who seem to just disappear.

"So considerate, I'll try not to dish out too much of it before they get back then."

He pulls out something that glints in the light, and pops it in his mouth, Swallowing it.

His health recovers Massively!

You launch a lightning bolt at him, and he only just manages to block it in time, Still taking some damage! -2 mana

Wailascopography reveals the Four beings to be parts of the original Johnny comet, The sword he is wielding is a shattered remnant from a Legendary sword of myth, it's powers restored through careful application of Bandit Glass.  It's power once allowed it to repel evil, however, in it's weakened state it only holds the power to split a being into four, Quadrupling their abilities together.

Each one has minor Personality quirks  based on their color, Blue is snide and arrogant, yellow is strong willed and noble, red is angered and rage filled, while green is calm and calculating.

Their bodies require large amounts of oxygen to maintain their max speed of 1140 Meters per second.

Blue Johnny Moves in, Striking Down 3 of Jeanne's clones, you, and Commander Chief for 25 Damage apiece!

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 07:20:24 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: July 09, 2015, 07:20:35 pm »

Four swords
Use some saphire mana to crystalize some water in the air around us in the hopes of causing him cutting damage.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: July 09, 2015, 08:15:27 pm »

Four swords
Use some saphire mana to crystalize some water in the air around us in the hopes of causing him cutting damage.

hahah yess... nice Zelda reference...

we had better get that sword at the end of this.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: July 09, 2015, 08:58:21 pm »

well, I guess our plan should either be to burn all the oxygen in the air to force him to slow down or raise it so that he goes insane...

Also, we should probably try to get those 1-up mushrooms off him before killing him, or he'll just heal up every time we get close...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: July 10, 2015, 12:30:28 am »

There must be sme way to get 1-up mushrooms to spontaneously grow to 5000% volume... An adjective perhaps?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: July 10, 2015, 01:35:04 am »

Use a telekinesis property that's probably available by channeling through something on our staff to relieve him of his mushrooms and bottles of sap. Then, somehow remove the air around him, knocking him out.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: July 10, 2015, 02:27:05 pm »

Can't we use our bone dust to clog his airways (they need a lot of oxygen) or use mutate on his airways/throat so it swells?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: July 10, 2015, 02:33:30 pm »

Can't we use our bone dust to clog his airways (they need a lot of oxygen) or use mutate on his airways/throat so it swells?

We already used our bone dust, but mutate might be viable. The issue is, we need to get those 1up mushrooms away unless we plan on doing it 100 times.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: July 10, 2015, 02:38:19 pm »

Well we might be able to salvage the bone dust out of there and it'll slow him down enough that we can steal his shit.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: July 10, 2015, 02:40:15 pm »

> Possessor beetle: Possess the more intact giant hand
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: July 10, 2015, 09:26:22 pm »

((Ding))

You start by Casting out some sapphire mana to crystallize water in the air, Causing an ambient effect! -1 Mana

He Performs 5 Attacks in quick succession to Galarn't, Dealing 132 Damage! (-5 EG from LoSVII)

He pulls out 3 Kunai, Coating them with Congealed Sunlight, throwing them at Kaid for 25 Damage Apiece! (-2 EG from LoSVII)

You use Iron mana coupled with additional mana for speed to try and relieve him of an Item, but aren't dexterous enough to snatch anything without him noticing! -2 Mana

He Performs 5 Attacks on Bigbot 2, Dealing 67 Damage! (-5 EG from LoSVII)

You free the bone dust from the Locked up Fist, but it still has Chains Welded all over it!

The possessor beetle cannot pierce the Coghand's Armor to integrate with it, you also suspect it may not use a golem core.

"Well that sure smarts." Blue Johnny laughs as he takes 12 Damage from The ambient effect on his speed.

Dublin begins another chant

Galarn't Holds out his sword in both hands and closes his eyes.

"Damn, Fairy's combo with Dublin would have made this much easier."

Jeanne seems perturbed, and makes several more clones and illusions with a grimace, with seemingly more to come. Several of them already begin to move forward, Preparing to attack with their Crystalline Katanas.

CC Stands back and observes, his emotions unreadable behind that mask.

Spoiler: Boss Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 250