- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286852 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2730 on: July 01, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »

Why isn't that enough. Also I meant the speech. They're both references.
I think that's plenty, having a big silly thing is always fun, especially when we have resources to spare. Just saying I doubt it'll count for our reference total.

Also, it seems Valerik has more good sense than me, and made it useful outside of ramming into things and carrying stuff...

"I Just made the abomination and fused it, it was random chance that it was so useful, or maybe it wasn't, who knows with fusion."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: July 01, 2015, 08:03:25 pm »

Assuming the abomination produces a steady supply of acid, it looks like we've found a neat material for our experiments.
Let's make bag-like, cloth golems which use the stalking skin method of invisibility and are infused with the acid, plus maybe some sort of numbing agent or tranquilizer so whatever it captures doesn't realize it's being digested.

EDIT: Also, it should be gigantic so that we can just throw it over a roomful of enemies and let it do its thing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:06:16 pm by Whisperling »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: July 01, 2015, 09:23:31 pm »

Assuming the abomination produces a steady supply of acid, it looks like we've found a neat material for our experiments.
Let's make bag-like, cloth golems which use the stalking skin method of invisibility and are infused with the acid, plus maybe some sort of numbing agent or tranquilizer so whatever it captures doesn't realize it's being digested.

EDIT: Also, it should be gigantic so that we can just throw it over a roomful of enemies and let it do its thing.
And with a giant teddy bear head. But it's invisible, so it will be our little secret.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: July 01, 2015, 10:17:14 pm »

So, umm, name the abomination Kaid?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: July 02, 2015, 02:21:24 pm »

You name the Abomination Kaid. Not a half bad name you think to yourself.

A small stone falls down from a Rip in Space, before The ambiance restores The area's stability.

You cast a weakening spell on the wall next to the door, and have your three large minion ram it full force, Shattering it into rubble as you all go through. -2 Mana

"OH YEAH!" You shout.

"Oh SNAP!"

He jumps back in mock surprise, A sudden start in the Giant metal hands, and they lift up into the air, at the same time his do. He gives a grin and claps at the same time the giant hands do.

"Man! this is going to be a ton of fun, we both got our shit together for this one it seems."

He gestures with a "come hither" wave of his right hand, and the gargantuan facsimiles follow.

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: July 02, 2015, 02:26:25 pm »

Take twenty mana and all our flame charges and pour them into a summon.
"Rūaumoko spirit of the volcano! Get over here and beat the shit out of this punk!"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: July 02, 2015, 02:29:31 pm »

Dropping the ambiance may be dangerous, but it has also given us some interesting stuff. I bet draining it in controlled surroundings, with security measures in place would give us useful tools for research and experimentation.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: July 02, 2015, 02:54:42 pm »

NO! It's to early to do that, we need to physicaly get to the lava in the next room and infuse it and astuff to do that. I've a whole ritual thing planed. And it's not "Rūaumoko", I've got a specific link for exactly the right entity as well, WITH apropriate music.

> Bigbots, Galar'nt, Kaid: Charge to mele range
> Bigbots: open fire with beams and machineguns simulatneusly
> Turrets: Open fire
> Valeric: open fire with vampire gatling
> Spider: Similar to in the last room, prepare the chandiler for droping when he's under it
> Jeanne: Create 2 mirages and attack with them
> Stalking skin: try to get behind him
> Valeric: WAILA for weaknesses
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: July 02, 2015, 02:57:38 pm »

NO! It's to early to do that, we need to physicaly get to the lava in the next room and infuse it and astuff to do that. I've a whole ritual thing planed. And it's not "Rūaumoko", I've got a specific link for exactly the right entity as well, WITH apropriate music.

> Spider: Similar to in the last room, prepare the chandiler for droping when he's under it
Fair enough. +1

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: July 02, 2015, 03:16:31 pm »

+1. We're going to need to deal with those giant hands, though.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: July 02, 2015, 09:04:25 pm »

Galarn't, the Bigbot's and Kald Rush forward, But are blocked by the Right hand.

"Denied!"

"This was a tough piece, I ended up going through 3 Dwarven cities before Picking up this beauty, made of The finest materials on hand, it is Indestructable, as far as I can tell anyway. I ended up using it to subdue this one Crazy Treant, Snapped him over a forest temple's spire like a piece of driftwood!"

The two bigbots begin to charge their beams, but firing their machine guns isn't possible at this range without hitting someone by accident!

You jump as high as you can and begin firing, Only managing to hit a tapestry and one of the balconies.

"Took a scorpion and turned it into a Kind of Lightning vampire, rigged it up to this blood super-soaker, and here we are!

While still in the air, you toss the Acrobatic Armored Spider up in the air, using the machinegun fire as a distraction, it latches on to the wall and begins it's way to the first Chandilier.

Jeanne creates a Mirage, before having it and herself make another mirage, More efficient, she tells you later.

They all get ready to respond, considering the metaphorical brick wall in front of them, Each one pulls out a length of Clear steel Chain, a part of their inventory.

The stalking skin slides underneath the hand, but it makes a loud noise, the other hand lifts up in the air.

Wailascopografphy reveals that the hands are indeed Incredibly resistant to every damage type you have on hand (ha) and powered by a very long lasting clockwork mechanism, the only downside seems to be that they need some kind of leverage with their surroundings that is hard to quantify.

The Wailascope is blocked by the hand, Scanning Johnny will require a clear shot!

How many turns will the Blood Beams charge?

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:09:30 pm by Shadestyle »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: July 02, 2015, 09:08:08 pm »

Two turns.  Also, do we have any spells or abilities that would allow us to 'bubble' the hands in force fields?  If they are using invisible (and generally intangible) force to push off against the walls and ceilings, that should cut off their leverage.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: July 02, 2015, 09:56:51 pm »

Get the bone dust into the inner workings of the hands and channel some baconite mana into the areas of leverage.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: July 03, 2015, 01:39:14 am »

This reminds me of a boss from the first Kirby game I played (Super Star Ultra, I believe) called Wham Bam Rock. You didn't get inspiration from that, did you?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: July 03, 2015, 03:29:18 am »

> Have the bigbots jump different heights while kaid keeps trying to get past the  hand on the groud. He's only got 2 hands, so we attack from 3 directions.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 250