- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286992 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2475 on: May 31, 2015, 02:37:15 pm »

We don't have any glass, we got tons of raritanium, and the only real other option is topaz. Also we can melt down the bottle later if we need to. Also with raritanium it'll look like http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/545103731/Exquisite_Pink_Crystal_Perfume_Bottle.jpg wich is hilarious for a venom that'll melt you from the inside out and turn you into blood magic and a shriveled husk.
Wait, how the hell have we used all the sand in the desert (and if we haven't, why not just put more into the crackpot)? And why that doesn't explain why we need to use crystal for the bottle instead of something more durable like metal (raritatnium doesn't sound like a very good material for a weapon part unless we are going to be channeling electricity through it, which would be expensive for almost no reason), unless you really want to see the liquid inside while you use the device...

Also, perfume is basically venom that will rot you from the inside out, have you seen what happens if you drink the stuff?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: May 31, 2015, 02:42:35 pm »

Drinking is poison not venom, Raritanium is crazy strong, and because making glass takes time.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: May 31, 2015, 02:46:28 pm »

That still doesn't explain why we don't use iron, which we have a ton of and can easily get more of rather than use our one geode of raritanium for this...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: May 31, 2015, 04:13:59 pm »

"Yeah, butt Raritanium has shown to be non-reactive to anything thus far. and is highly durable even on it's own."

"The glass batch is still being processed, and will be done by tomorrow."

"It would look pretty cool as well to be honest, and if worst comes to worst, I can use a better material later on and Just use that bottle as a fusion ingredient or some other interesting use. Or even just crackpot it back down into raw material."

"All in all, I could go either way on it. It would take maybe 4 Pounds of Raritanium to make a 2 Liter bottle, and there is a ton more on the way from the mine as soon as the mining mech gets back."

The trashcans are made of some kind of plastic,

The Fountain is made of Solid Granite,

The Ground is packed Soil interspersed with gravel. 

Checking trashcans reveals Bottles, Cans, Paper plates, Foam cups, plastic cutlery, Fingers, and Broken glass cannons, along with several other kinds of assorted trash.

All in all, you can take back any of:

20 pounds of Aluminum cans
20 Pounds of Plastic
1000 Pounds of Granite rubble (Might cause problems later on)
Clean water (In Container)
Glass Beer bottles
Glass soda Bottles
Trashcans
Road soil
Flint
Granite stones
Broken glass cannons

You find several Small devices laying around. A close look reveals them to be plastic pipes with caps on either end. a strange device is attached to them.

Spoiler: Materials Spent (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:16:20 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: May 31, 2015, 04:19:23 pm »

Describe the devices to Jeanne and the Commander. Put some clean water in all but one aluminum can and put some flint in the last.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: May 31, 2015, 05:00:09 pm »

> Take back:
20 pounds of Aluminum cans
20 Pounds of Plastic
500 Pounds of Road soil
50 Pounds of Flint
200 Pounds of Granite stones

> Take a look inside as well.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: May 31, 2015, 05:10:40 pm »

> Take a look inside as well.
No. Don't do that. The whole reason we're asking is so we don't damage our pack mules or loot.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: May 31, 2015, 08:11:19 pm »

"Sounds like the boys put some Pipe bombs around, probably to stop people like you from taking things like that."

"Tread carefully and it will be alright"

You fill as many aluminum cans as you can with clean water, and your skeleton can carry about 15 of them safely. 1 of which contains all the flint you can find.

The other skeletons grab a Trashcan each, and Dumping it out, Begin to fill them with Cans and Plastic garbage.

A Bomb is nudged, and the chain reaction Kills two of your skeletons, only the primary one survives, covered in fractures and Ragged Spiral steel chainmail, It's Warm-steel gauntlet covered in embedded shrapnel.

The sound of the explosions Leaves a horrible taste in your mouth, as bile begins to come up, Memories unbidden of the last explosion you got caught up in.

Skelebro quickly Grabs Some cans as fast as you can make him and Send him back, Cutting off the Eye spy.

Your chest is heaving and your Pulse is racing. Eventually the minion makes it back and you gain 10 pounds of Aluminum cans.

Records

Public Doc

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: May 31, 2015, 08:16:08 pm »

> Make the bottle from Raritanium instead, then do the rest of the Meting Venom stuff and turret testing.
> The bigbots will need to store more blood than that, and maybe acquire some on-site. Add a crude extra 10 liter tank (Iron) inside the storage area to each feeding into their normal one, and a needle (Skeel) on their hands to let them suck a bandit dry into it when holding them in a choke-hold. This is simple enough, and not critical if it fails, so you can probably have a minion do almost all of it.
> Also check the tarp is large enough for covering everyone who needs scorpion protection and can be sealed enough to not let them in an is strong enough they can't sting through it. If needed make more/reinforce with metal essence and leather.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: May 31, 2015, 08:33:56 pm »

the primary skeleton is the one with the magic molten metal fist thing right?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: May 31, 2015, 08:34:31 pm »

the primary skeleton is the one with the magic molten metal fist thing right?

Ye

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: May 31, 2015, 08:39:33 pm »

ok if we see any bad guys have the skeleton punch them with that arm, with us simaltianusly pulsing mana into it (note, we should look into making a mana input system that allows the skeleton to release mana stored in a container into the fist)
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: May 31, 2015, 10:25:52 pm »

ok if we see any bad guys have the skeleton punch them with that arm, with us simaltianusly pulsing mana into it (note, we should look into making a mana input system that allows the skeleton to release mana stored in a container into the fist)
He's already back.

+1 to Armok's post.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: May 31, 2015, 10:55:51 pm »

You have the Shaping table Craft a Bottle from 4 Pounds of Raritanium, Designed to hold 2 Liters. -1 mana

You Produce a large amount of Venom, Enchanting it with Blood circle and Acid Crackpot I.

Testing reveals that it works most effectively whe napplied to the OUTSIDE of something, as it seems to only melt portions within Concave coating of the venom. The blood circle Works perfectly however, It will begin to Boil away blood if injected.

In short, If applied, it melts the Target, and if injected, it Drains their blood into the ambience.

You don't have any elbow grease to Improve the big bots.

The tarp is more than big enough. It should be fine as is.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:07:47 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: May 31, 2015, 11:20:43 pm »

> Try to get WB and/or other minions to do the installation in the Bigbots, even if it'll be shoddier.
> Load one of the Scorpion Turrets up with Melting Venom and test how well it injects both with a normal sting and a shot at range.

> Crackpot I some Cable Crusher, fuse it with some juice, and have Fairy drink it.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 250