- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286965 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2505 on: June 02, 2015, 11:33:11 pm »

> That's a *lot* of silver, but OK. Double check and write down the gunmetal composition and enchantment of Shotgun Headache so we can recreate it later. Otherwise, yea let him go for it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:00:10 am by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: June 02, 2015, 11:40:03 pm »

He's gonna make a combat skeleton, isn't he.
I was gonna guess a device to spy on Jeanne from Wizard Butler's wording, how old is Harkim again?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: June 02, 2015, 11:56:08 pm »

"Well, I already have a Sample of The enchanted gunmetal In my staff..."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: June 03, 2015, 01:29:25 pm »

I have come up with a way to increase the combat potential of pretty much all of our stuff. SET IT ALL ON FIRE!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: June 03, 2015, 06:31:01 pm »

"Go for it, just make sure it is useful and cool."

"Well, I'm not going to ruin the surpise, so you will just have to wait Mr. Valerik."

He jogs over to your machinery and magical devices and begins working, He has two piles, which the materials seem to be divided up in. Maybe he is doing two projects?

Either way it looks like it will take a while for him to be done. Wizard butler is thankfully supervising the proceedings.

He also seems to be doing something to the Volatile Crystal Cluster.

The mining mech returns, It's Storage at capacity.

450 Pounds of Hematite
102 Pounds of Rartanium
235 Pounds of Copper ore
68 Pounds of Cinnabar ore
3 Topaz Geodes
1 Unakite boulder
12 Serpantine Tiger's Eye

"Ok, so. Now what?"

"I hope we are all ready. We are in for the fight of our lives."

"Well, so long as we are careful, and work together, we should be able to handle anything that comes our way!"

Spoiler: Materials Spent/Gained (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

((I am slowing down my update speed to 1-2 a Day to improve quality and allow people who aren't as active to participate in the game. In short, i am about to start doing a lot of overhauls to make the game more game like.))
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:51:27 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: June 03, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »

> Well, *almost* everything is ready, but we're exhausted an out of mana. Let's sleep, and then we get up early in the morning, fill up the Bigbots with blood and ourselves (both Valeric and Dublin) with as much mana as we can hold without burn, but otherwise leave first thing hopefully before bandits wake up.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: June 04, 2015, 05:56:49 pm »

You go to sleep.

Your dreams are uneasy and suspenseful, though you do not remember them. +1 Pontification Point, +24 Elbow Grease, +16 Mana, +4 Max Health

The bone crops are complete

Etja-zemra Is becoming restless, It floats in the air in a ball of red lightning, Seeking to be quenched in blood.

The Ambience Rotator is overgrown with Redplatinum Crystals, It will not be able to Perform it's admittedly minor Buffering effect until it is cleaned a bit.

The Dead mana pearl is getting close... It won't be long until it's stored 10 mana becomes Dead in full.

Harkim shows you his new creation.

An upgrade for his Machine weapon apparently.

See, What i did was in incorporated all that stuff and did a bunch of fusing and separating until Eventually, I got this little puppy!"

"Not only is it super strong, but when I give it some Mana, and Turn the right valves...

"Which lets it shoot magic missiles out of those spots."

"And If I turn this other valve, and Apply some more mana..."

"Well, I couldn't get it to make the scythe shape, But I am Workin on it!"

"firstly, have you slept? and secondly, What were the skeletons for? and the glass shards? And a lot of the other stuff?

"Hey I got to sleep as soon as I was finished."

Wolf Zombie Pack (Excluding the one with the nomads.)
Bandit Zombies
Muscle engine Mark 1
and Armored Acrobatic Spider Have Become inert from lack of feeding.

Rabbit
10 Scorpions
And the Strange Statue Creature Have become Faint with hunger.

"Man, I am so damn thirsty. How much longer until we can go Kill and loot those dudes."

"Not too long Jeanne." Galar'nt takes a Deep breath, Either from fear or anticipation, we may never know.

"We have today and today only to take back this city before the Nomads get back and Level it to clear out those bandits.

Final Tally, who will be going on the mission, And what will be taken along.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:02:14 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: June 04, 2015, 06:28:54 pm »

"Which lets it shoot magic missiles out of those spots." <- Reference to DnD spell.
> Since we need to bring them: Feed the spider and quench Etja-zemra in a small trough made specifically for the purpose. Jeanne can drink what blood remains from that operation if it's not all ruined.
> Tell Harkim to feed the animals and zombies and harvest the bones and clean the crystal.

> Put headbands enchanted with Sustain living on the mutated bandits and then empty almost all the blood, leaving the bare minimum to keep them alive. Drain the capsule as much as possible without permanent harm as well. Top of the guns and then distribute the rest evenly between the bigbots.

> Absorb the mana engine that has to be taken as a whole chunk anyway. Then as quickly as possible to avoid burn fill up with a huge amount of flame charges, and put a bunch of 5-mana Blasts in the spell quiver until it's down to JUST below the point of burn doing damage. Then heal yourself from the burn damage. We'll be going into this bristling with power.
> Dublin: Absorb one of the smaller charges from the engines.

> Get all (and only) the stuff and people and minions listed in the Expedition Plans table in under the tarp on the Great Cargo Worm and head out for the southernmost chain tower.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: June 04, 2015, 07:55:52 pm »

Spiders, Thousands of spider, Tiny tiny spiders.
Thousand of spiders that suck blood, That are invisible.
Thousand of tiny spiders that burrows into the body and consumes the flesh to make more of themselves.
Thousands of spiders raining down as a body explodes, Showering the battlefield in tiny deaths.

Tiny Deaths:
Base Template: Tiny Spider.
Modifications: Invisibility, Blood sustained, Flesh burrowing, Flesh replicating, undead?, Easy to control/mental chain to prevent Critical Minion Control Failure.

Basics:
The life cycle of a tiny death is relatively simple.
First, A single tiny death is created. This death is then placed within a body where it will drain the blood and convert the flesh into more of itself.
During the next phase of its life cycle the tiny deaths will build up in numbers within the body until there is not enough flesh to reproduce anymore.
After this the tiny deaths will then burst from the body, Leaving only an empty skin behind. After this the tiny deaths will seek out a new body to convert.

Note:
When draining blood some of it is turned into a neurotoxin that paralyzes the victim and disables pain receptors and induces numbness.
The tiny deaths all act mostly as one mass and a shared mind, Allowing a "massacre" of tiny deaths to be confused as a single being.
Tiny deaths are normally invisible but takes on a bright red coloration after having drained blood.
Tiny deaths are very terrifying for those with (and most of the time for those without) arachnophobia.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: June 04, 2015, 08:03:22 pm »

That is terrifying.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: June 04, 2015, 08:04:53 pm »

Thousand of tiny spiders that burrows into the body and consumes the flesh to make more of themselves.
Thousands of spiders raining down as a body explodes, Showering the battlefield in tiny deaths.

Tiny Deaths:
Modifications: Invisibility, Blood sustained, Flesh burrowing, Flesh replicating, undead?, Easy to control/mental chain to prevent Critical Minion Control Failure.

Basics:
First, A single tiny death is created. This death is then placed within a body where it will drain the blood and convert the flesh into more of itself.
During the next phase of its life cycle the tiny deaths will build up in numbers within the body until there is not enough flesh to reproduce anymore.
After this the tiny deaths will then burst from the body, Leaving only an empty skin behind. After this the tiny deaths will seek out a new body to convert.

Note:
When draining blood some of it is turned into a neurotoxin that paralyzes the victim and disables pain receptors and induces numbness.
The tiny deaths all act mostly as one mass and a shared mind, Allowing a "massacre" of tiny deaths to be confused as a single being.
Tiny deaths are normally invisible but takes on a bright red coloration after having drained blood.
Tiny deaths are very terrifying for those with (and most of the time for those without) arachnophobia.

all the ones.  ever. single. one.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: June 05, 2015, 01:33:51 pm »

Put it in the pub doc bro. That is literally what it's there for and you'll get a cost estimate from shade.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: June 05, 2015, 01:42:48 pm »

Tiny Deaths:

Basics:

Note:

all the ones.  ever. single. one.
Make most of them flesh-fed, so that they can get more sustenance out of an enemy. Can we make it so that each one produced has a ninety percent chance of being flesh fed, and a ten percent chance of being blood fed?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: June 05, 2015, 05:38:22 pm »

((Ding?))

You re-resurect the Armored acrobatic Spider, and Quench Etja-zemra in a small stone trough. Energy Flows down from the ceiling, and Lightning Strikes the spot, consuming the blood and taming the spear. The stone trough has bloody chars in the shape of Spirals and Swirls etched into it.

"Harkim, you are on Chore duty while We go to kill the bad guy, You need to feed the Animals, the Undead, Harvest the bone plants, and Clean the Ambiance Rotator Crystal."

"Man... Alright."

He gets to work on those chores.

You tear off scraps from their clothing, and Make some Enchanted Headbands of Sustain Living to keep the bandits alive. It should at least hold until you can get back, or their blood regenerates.

You then Drain the bandits Dry, Leaving a measly 5 Liter of Blood in each, and gaining 8 liters. As an after thought, you Also Pour some clean water down their throats to give the body something to work with.

You also Drain the blood capsule as much as you can, leaving it with 10 liters, and gaining 5.

This blood is split between The two Scorpion Blasters and the Bigbots

You fill up with 100 mana and before it can really hurt you, Inhale Flame Charges until you are at 50 mana and Well over 100 flame charges, You are unable to breathe out without Fire Spewing from your lips and nose, and your stomach feels fit to burst.  Without Immunity Flame, You would likely be Vomiting Pure fire on the floor and taking a 1 way trip back to the Necro-Table.

You also Put 2 5 Mana Blasts in your scorpion turret backpack's Spell quiver.

You then Heal The damage that the Overcharged mana did. Leaving you at 45 Mana.

You allow Dublin to absorb one of the smaller charges, Bringing him up to 27 Mana.

"Currently I don't have a way of making Anything that reproduces with that level of precision, Since mutation does not actually affect the creature's DNA, Undead aside from Vampires cannot reproduce at all, Homunculi have no DNA, and Clones, well, they CAN reproduce, but Their DNA is very corrupt.  Aside from that, If They were a type of abomination, they could Absorb flesh into themselves, but that is mainly for Like, Eating something smaller than itself and incorporating it's limbs and organs into the mass."

"Basically, That is a very good idea, I just don't Have the means to make them reproduce yet is all, Unless I did some Fusion Shenanigans. Fused things seem perfectly Capable of Reproduction under certain circumstances."

Final tally, the following will be brought on the mission.

Main Party:
Commander Chief
Wizard Butler
Gallar'nt
Dublin
Vampire Scorpion turret
Possessor Beetle
Stalking Skin
BigBot I

Death Hourglass in Valeric's Inventory
Crackerflys in various inventories
Identification pen in Gallar'nt's Inventory
Armored Acrobatic Spider in Valeric's Inventory
Stick Golem 2.0 in Backpack form on Galar'nt's back
Railturret 1.0 As backpacks on Valeric, Dublin, Comander Chief
Skormoth Critter in Wizard Butler Inventory

Jeanne Rudamera in the castle already to open the doors.
Great Cargo Worm to Carry the party up onto a Chain tower.

Any Objections?

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: June 06, 2015, 11:08:13 am »

I'm cool with this set up.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 250