- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287007 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2445 on: May 29, 2015, 09:29:59 pm »

I can give a summery, if you like, The reason I use the Docs now is because Valerik's inventory and spells have exceeded the character limit by far. I am not sure if there is any other solution.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:32:46 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: May 29, 2015, 09:36:09 pm »

For my part, I continue to enjoy the story.  :)

as do I.

I can give a summery, if you like, The reason I use the Docs now is because Valerik's inventory and spells have exceeded the character limit by far. I am not sure if there is any other solution.

summery would be great thank you. :D
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: May 29, 2015, 09:57:06 pm »

> This went even better than expected, make *another* bigbot.
> Make if needed another Scorion Blaster or two to arm both you and WB now that we've spent 2 on the bigbots.
> Speed-grow a spider venom gland and try making a bach of the Melting Venom. A 2 liter Clear Steel bottle might be a good size so you can refill a few times.
> Make another scorpion turret (the liquid shoty one), and another Stalking Skin.
> Make 10 vials of Nanobots to use as health potions.
> Repack and pack inventories (see table) to make sure we bring everything we need, and not useless but valuable things that can only be lost.

> Ask the Comander if her's *REALLY* sure he doesn't want better weapons, or armor, or flying? Or at least pilot one of the BigBots?

> Make another try at the Skormoth critter
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: May 29, 2015, 10:00:47 pm »

Ok, Here we go.

Spoiler: Expositional Onslaught (click to show/hide)

Update tomorrow, Answering any questions I can for now.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: May 29, 2015, 10:35:20 pm »

> This went even better than expected, make *another* bigbot.
> Make if needed another Scorion Blaster or two to arm both you and WB now that we've spent 2 on the bigbots.
> Speed-grow a spider venom gland and try making a bach of the Melting Venom. A 2 liter Clear Steel bottle might be a good size so you can refill a few times.
> Make another scorpion turret (the liquid shoty one), and another Stalking Skin.
> Make 10 vials of Nanobots to use as health potions.
> Repack and pack inventories (see table) to make sure we bring everything we need, and not useless but valuable things that can only be lost.

> Ask the Comander if her's *REALLY* sure he doesn't want better weapons, or armor, or flying? Or at least pilot one of the BigBots?

> Make another try at the Skormoth critter
+1
I think its a bandit boss

but I don't like the google docs, my computer does not play nice with them and it makes it hard to keep up with what we have and what we can do....
I'm afraid can't follow this story anymore, I've lost interest in pushing through these text dumps about the 7234392 different flavors of mana and how we are turning people into our minions by going all surgeon simulator on them... I don't even know who this guy we're about to go to battle against is (or challenge to a chess match or whatever we're about to do, like I said I haven't read through it all)
Don't worry. We have planned for this contingency and plan to generate an RPG hook that is more loot and combat oriented very soon after this coming combat.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: May 29, 2015, 11:53:42 pm »

Ok, thanks (for the summary as well as the assurance that it's going to get more game-like).

I guess our invasion plan is basically what Jeanne just said, ride the rails in, take out the security, then drag Johnny kicking and screaming into his sanctum to steal his stuff...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: May 30, 2015, 12:38:42 am »

Aren't the scorpions right on our doorstep?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: May 30, 2015, 05:59:44 am »

Try to fusion sigil: Dispel Illusions (if we have it otherwise learn it first) with Anti-Aura.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: May 30, 2015, 06:55:46 am »

Why not Flame Charge Dispel Illusions?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: May 30, 2015, 08:27:28 am »

PTW
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: May 30, 2015, 10:02:22 am »

We could build some of my soon to be patented BusterBoxes. Found in a PubDoc near you.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: May 30, 2015, 01:10:15 pm »

Ahh, I remember this. ( :
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 30, 2015, 01:16:31 pm »

Do we have some way of sapping mana? As in circumventing the whole cast dispel illusion and instead just removing the mana powering the illusion spell?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: May 30, 2015, 01:45:42 pm »

That is part of my plans for the future BusterBox 3.0 the Boxer. We need a base spell first but if we go full blast on the bed we should have enough to research that whole tree.
Ok, thanks (for the summary as well as the assurance that it's going to get more game-like).

I guess our invasion plan is basically what Jeanne just said, ride the rails in, take out the security, then drag Johnny kicking and screaming into his sanctum to steal his stuff...
Well it'll actually be more of a spinoff. We already have the char sheet.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:11:40 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: May 30, 2015, 05:34:27 pm »

The Illusions are running off of Stored blood magic, Dark energy, and Your soul shard in the middle of the storm. Likely, The golem you sent out found it and attempted to bring it to you. Aluminum Mana draws other mana types to it. The Busterbox is an aluminum box with A gate sigil on it to only allow mana to go in, Making it a potential candidate for fighting off the scorpions.

The scorpions are in fact right on your doorstep.

Using another bandit zombie with some miracle serum, and a salvaged mech from the Huge mech, you craft another bigbot.

This one seems to be much more bandit-like, the armor plating is rusted and it is in fact an altered bandit. Organic with Cybernetic implants, it is also a blood fed undead. meaning you will need to fill it with at least 2 Liters a day for it to function.  It also has no cockpit.

You craft 2 more scorpion blasters for You and WB.

You also grow a Spider-venom gland using the Clone spell.

You craft Another Stalking skin and anouther Scorpion turret.

You also Craft 10 Vials Filled with the Blue Nanites, for use in healing.

Finally, you take inventory, Equipping and unequipping items for the mission to come.

"Tch, I have all the equipment I will need. Thanks for the offer however."

This time you Simply mutate the scorpion and moth together, Before Adding the other effects. This results in a Scorpion with Moth wings and an inverted tail. You then fuse this with a Small green scale, and Receive an odd creature, when it lands on the ground it is shaped like a small dagger, but when it takes flight, it unfolds into it's normal shape, stinger on the bottom and the like.

You add all of the necessary enchantments and infusions to it to improve it's effectiveness.

You are now completely out of Elbow Grease.

Spoiler: Materials Spent (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:36:36 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 250