- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287001 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2430 on: May 28, 2015, 08:44:14 pm »

> Set another sand organ on cloning. We DID get a sample right? If it grows inside the turn, try merging it with our own blood and experimenting with magic on it.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: May 28, 2015, 08:58:42 pm »

You set another sand organ to start growing, before fusing it with a sample of your own blood. -1 Health, -1 Mana.

Friggen fusion magic, THIS time you get a perfectly functional... Not a sand organ. This looks to be an appendix, probably a clone of yours.

Mana testing causes sand to be jettisoned towards it, Filling the organ fit to burst.

Well at least this gives some context on that particular question.

The storm hits and you hear a horrible whistle, accompanied by An equally horrible chittering, and a number of other unsavory noises.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: May 28, 2015, 09:02:58 pm »

> Make sure the seals are tight
> Start working on the Alchemical Industrial Facility, having minnions do as much of the heavy bulk work as feasible, yourself focusing on the smaller mechanical and magic stuff.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: May 29, 2015, 12:15:10 am »

Research Create Sapient Undead and Create Elemental.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: May 29, 2015, 02:51:38 am »

Try to learn anti-aura. Then separate it and try to get the anti part. After that combine it with a illusion spell in an attempt to make a spell that dispels illusions.
The idea being that since there is only one "real" scorpion and all the others are illusions, If we dispel those illusions there will at most be only one scorpion left.
Also, Try to make a field spell that dispel illusions within a certain area, So that any illusion that steps into it is undone.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: May 29, 2015, 01:50:08 pm »

You decide to learn to immunize against nearly all Aura-Like effects. -4 Pontification points.

You then Separate a Sustained bubble containing the spell, and receive Designate Target and Resist Effect. Both of which are useless in their current forms. -1 Mana

You might need a different approach considering that particular spell's Split components, but fuse "Resist effect" with "False Target" Receiving "Empower Illusion" Which creates an area of effect that makes Illusions more resilient to status effects. -1 Mana

You might be able to make a spell for Dispelling illusions, But with your meager knowledge of Dispelling effects, It would only work on a specific amount of them per cast. 100% chance to learn "Dispel Illusions"

Research on the summon, Energy, and a few other spells indicates that you have a 100% chance of learning to create Elementals, But in their raw state they would last about 3 Days before Fading. due to a lack of protection from their form dissipating, Without a soul they would also Either have a limited supply of energy, or suck it from the ambiance.

You might be able to "Awaken Undead" But their sapience would be similar to that of the Pen Bug, Fanatical Devotion and Superficial Emotion being the two Key things you can have. 35% chance.

The Cave is sealed up nice and tight. The smell is overwhelming.

You create the structure of the Alchemical Industrial facility. Despite it's size, you have no need of the minion's assistance. All it needs now is A very large Helping of magic to finish up the essential enchantments. -10 Elbow Grease. -2 Mana.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 01:55:02 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: May 29, 2015, 04:41:16 pm »

> Relize the nomads are coming back soon. Panic and burn a bunch of fat in the insta-manaengine and make the BigBots. Then do as many as posible of the other things in Expedition Plans tab.

> Learn Blast and Sizification

> Do a bunch of the chear catrat rod improvments, especialy combat-useull chaneling chunks.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:51:33 pm by Armok »
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: May 29, 2015, 06:52:38 pm »

Learn mana bullet.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 07:04:08 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: May 29, 2015, 07:13:37 pm »

Learn mana bullet.
-1 that spell is completly useless
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: May 29, 2015, 08:01:45 pm »

It is so useful! Especially considering how good he is a dodging. Just follow my complex plan and we can murder him without risk and then we divine for teh lootz.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: May 29, 2015, 08:21:39 pm »

Or instead let's say fuck that and go have an awesome boss fight. Learn Blast and sizification instead of my dreamspells.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:27:01 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 29, 2015, 09:09:52 pm »

You realize that your Deadline for taking care of this problem is coming up soon.

You pour 100 pounds of Fat into the Engine, and absorb the resulting 75 Mana.

You decide to Start making the Bigbot, and get it finished in no time flat. It is a bit smaller after the fusion. Looking Very snazzy. There is a Section that opens up, so you could take control of it in a pinch. It is thankfully perfectly autonomous on it's own.

It also seems to have become Completely cybernetic, all of the flesh and organs becoming transparent and cybernetic.

"He isn't fat. He's just a bigbot, Heh heh heh."

You learn Blast and Sizefication, Bringing your combat repetoure up a good deal

The catrat is automatically being studded with samples of materials you have.

You complete all of the Enhancements on the Staff. Making it into a Truly fearsome tool of necromancy. The Tiger's Eye Lens Ready to give you every bit of Control and power that a spell could muster.

You Craft 2 more rail turrets wiht built in spell quivers, And have them as backpacks for yourself and Dublin.

You arrange the Massive cube of Stick golems into their Backpack form and wheel it over to Galar'nt, who hefts it up on one shoulder, getting a feel for the Weight.

You also Craft 10 Crackerflies. 2 Raise Dead, 2 Flame Inhale, 3 Near Death, 1 Teleport, 2 Edit Core.

"Jeanne, How are you holding up?"

"Just fine boss, She says standing behind you."

"Tomorrow is the day we do this thing."

She nods; "I think we have what it takes. To take down the guy running this show. Anyway. I can get the door open, But we will likely need to fight out way in and out all things considered. Johnny has gone crazy with the security, Bandits everywhere, Turrets everywhere, spotlights, You guessed it. But it is a straight shot from the Door to the Deep tunnel he has been retrofitting. a straight Line of Rail going all around the underground of the Castle, and coming out in his loot pile. He has taken to sitting in the throne room right before it, and there is some bearded guy He has tied up there as well. I took the liberty of wiring all of the spotlights to the Rails, So If you break one, everything goes dark save for the Grind rails. more info from the Guards says that He ordered that all of the Electrical outlets be ripped out of the throne room, god knows why, but it might come in handy to know. Also, He has rigged up the throne room with several armored balconies, They might seem like easy spots for him to recover, but I planted some "Surprises" around the area, Basically, I stole some dynamite and Rigged them up with it, You should be able to see it easy enough.  Lastly, His inner sanctum I found is at the very end of that Railway. but apparently it is rigged to dump everything into the magma below upon his death. so If we are going to the epic loot, we might need to bait him there during the fight."

"Good work Jeanne, We would be in the dark without your help."

You still have quite a bit of mana left. If there is any testing you would like to do.  Now's your last chance until this is done, one way or anouther.

Spoiler: Materials Spent (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:33:06 pm by Shadestyle »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 29, 2015, 09:14:51 pm »

I'm afraid can't follow this story anymore, I've lost interest in pushing through these text dumps about the 7234392 different flavors of mana and how we are turning people into our minions by going all surgeon simulator on them... I don't even know who this guy we're about to go to battle against is (or challenge to a chess match or whatever we're about to do, like I said I haven't read through it all)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: May 29, 2015, 09:21:50 pm »

I think its a bandit boss

but I don't like the google docs, my computer does not play nice with them and it makes it hard to keep up with what we have and what we can do....
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 29, 2015, 09:27:32 pm »

For my part, I continue to enjoy the story.  :)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 250