- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287021 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2400 on: May 25, 2015, 10:14:36 pm »

> Eat and chat with everyone and in general prepare for going to bed.

> Send a Shovel Blight and Big Zombie to dig up WB
> Praise Harkim on his work with the new material and help fix the minor things wrong with the Machine Weapon while showing and explaining what you are doing to him in detail.

> Check on Scrap Harvesting operation
> Check on crackpots, making sure they are all making either Glass or Cell Materials and have plenty of work until the morning.
> Set the Vat to growing more stomachs.
> Make the Mining Mech, except for enchantments beyond the most basic that can be done with what little mana we have left.

> Sleep, not doing the mass PP demon fighting thing this time. 
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 25, 2015, 10:16:22 pm »

Amok brand testing and no, that thing is in a pile of Illusion scorpions in the desert.
I thought Gerod fought them and recovered something.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: May 25, 2015, 11:01:13 pm »

Gerod Fought them, and then they exploded into a bunch of little ones and escaped.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 26, 2015, 12:14:32 am »

Make a flying golem with invisibility, Instruct it to retrieve your phylactery shard.
Grabbing arm made of chains and a skeleton hand at the end. Don't forget to include a winch mechanism so it can retract and extend its length.
It should be about the size of a head total excluding the arm chains.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 26, 2015, 11:22:55 am »

"Flying" how? And we don't know how to make stuff invisible, I just made one seem so in practice by using special case optics. It doesn't work on designs that aren't completely thin sheets.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: May 26, 2015, 12:13:33 pm »

ABT 7

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 26, 2015, 03:32:40 pm »

You try to cast a small spell through a WCD, Nothing, The distortion is enough to make it a dud.

You craft a Topaz golem core, and attach some Raritanium thrusters, before turning it functionally invisible, you then attach chains to that, and 2 small arms for winching it up. -2 Mana

You give it the sole purpose of getting your Phylactery shard back. and it immediately flies out of the cave to perform it's duty.

You eat and chant with the gang. the little rat thing apologizes for 'trying to kill you' and you shrug him off before he leaves.

You also send out a shovel blight to look for WB's pit.

"Harkim, this is an incredible piece of work you have made."

"Thanks! I Just threw a bunch of things together that looked cool."

The main issue with the machine weapon is that the parts are too loose, you detach the parts of the machine weapon, and put them in the shaping table, resizing them and giving them a smooth finish as well, explaining what you do as you do it.

The machine weapon is now a lot tighter, and holds the steam pressure more effectively, thought the material itself is what causes the mana to lock it in place. This might be a feature however.

Scrap harvesting has yielded 10 Bars of Iron, 1 Bar of Da9, and a small Ruby core about the size of a baseball.

You put either sand or flesh in all of the Crackpot III's, so that theyre will be pleanty of sand and Cell material in the morning.

You remove the Giant stomach from the Flesh vat, and set to growing another one.

you decide to hold off on the mech until you have everything together,since you are also running low on EG.

You go to sleep, your dreams are interesting and varied, +2 Max Health, +12 Elbow Grease, +5 Pontification Points, +19 Mana, +1 Flame charge.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 26, 2015, 04:15:27 pm »

> Make as many Mana Engine sets as posible with the newly grown stomaches, making new instant ones to round up to the next full set. (this probably means 2 sets, total 14 engines) Fill them up.
> Make the mining mech, using minion help as mch as posible to save EG. Set it to mine Raritanium.
> Start making the Basic Clone Basin, designating the area and setting a Shovel Blight to dig it out.

There's no spells my plans desperately *need* at the moment. Maybe we should get Perspectivity (2 pp)? We could also look at some of the non spell stuff in which case Engrave Runes or Coreography looks the most interesting.

> Make the rest of the stick golems for the 60 pack together with Harkim.
> ABT:0split up a billion things, especaily spell parts.
> Make the scanner. 
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 26, 2015, 05:19:47 pm »

We're going to eventually run out of meat...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:24:21 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 26, 2015, 05:51:21 pm »

It's fine. With our marrow peppers our engines will be self-sustaining and that'll take off most of the strain for other purposes. We also have the offal pit farm.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 26, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »

It is one giant stomach.

You turn it into a Mana engine with a whopping 200 Pound capacity.

You create a massive mining mech, using minions to do most of the grunt work. The parts are poor quality, due to undead not being the brightest bulbs, but it will do it's job unflinchingly. -60 mana total.

Where do you designate the Cloning basic to be dug out? This may be a factor later.

You finish the Stick golem 60 Pack. Harkim helps out where he can, but most of the parts are already made.

Mutate becomes Biokinesis and Warp Effect. -2 Mana

Sustain Living Becomes Create Energy and Raw Life. -3 Mana

Raise Dead becomes Designate Object and Animate. -1 Mana

Detect Object; Destroy Becomes Craft Scroll and Divination -3 Mana

Detect Bones Becomes Divination and Designate Object. -2 Mana

Near Death Becomes Raw Life and Raw Death -3 Mana

Ritual Of Living Metal Becomes Transmute and Ritual of Sapience respectively. -3 Mana

In order to better understand the world around you, you craft yet another scanner, this brings to total up to... Three? you think? -20 Mana.

The holoconsole seems to be compatible with a lot of different things.

After this, every bit of you is aching from mana usage.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 26, 2015, 08:27:22 pm »

>Call up the wood tinker and say that when you drop by WB is gonna need an upgrade.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 26, 2015, 08:29:54 pm »

Take a break, relax.  Make yourself a drink.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 26, 2015, 10:24:04 pm »

Can we recombine the spell parts? If so, after we've rested, combine Designate Target, Animate, and Ritual of Sapience together into one spell. This should create a sapient undead (and possibly be able to animate things other than corpses). Also (still after we've rested), combine Create Energy, Animate, and Ritual of Sapience together into Create Elemental.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 27, 2015, 12:31:36 am »

We should wait and reverse engineer them so we have more potential combos.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 250