- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287083 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2265 on: May 18, 2015, 09:38:28 am »

> Deal!
> Make a fancy plate and a large glass out of glass. Press the juice out of a gourdberry and separate out the pulp from the seeds. Mix the juice, water, a drop of oasis water, and adjectivity Carbonated and Fermented. Put the pulp, 1 pepper, and 5% of the phoenix jelly in a crackpot and mix thoroughly while adding water until you got a thick sauce. Chop up the other 3 peppers and put them on a plate and grill them with a flame charge, then add sauce. Add a rabbit eye as garnish.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: May 18, 2015, 10:13:01 am »

"This deal is acceptable. Before You go off to Get my demonite, I actually wanted to ask a question, I have been doing a bit of study, and decided to possibly pursue an icecream shop in the Hellscape.

The Demon blushes.

"Uhh... Huh. Kay bye."

It dissipates it's avatar, and you get to work.

You craft A nice looking plate and cup from glass, ornate but simple.

Next you Juice a Gourdberry and Separate the pulp and seeds, You mix the juice with water, and add Carbonated and fermented to it using magic. It smells mildly alchoholic now, and bubbles softly.

Next you mix the Pulp with 5% of the phoenix jelly and a pepper, stirring them into a thick sauce in a crackpot, You chop up the other three, Grill them with your fire breath, add the sauce, and Garnish it with a single rabbit eye.

"Back. Which flavors you want on the Forbidden fruit? Lust, Wrath, so on and so forth."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:15:32 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: May 18, 2015, 10:20:57 am »

> Lust (mix the juice into the Quciksilver Vampire's blood as well), Gluttony (interesting effect with Mana Engines), Greed (for mining related stuff)

> Chat with female bandit casually. Get her name, mention some of the fetures you had in mind for her vampire form, and ask her how she'd like to look and if she can help out with you don't-know-what-humans-find-attractive problem.

> Assign the GCW and another shovel blight to the salvage operation, specifically ferrying everyone up to the rooftop, and fetching all the stuff they've managed to extract so far and all those big intact pieces.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: May 18, 2015, 10:29:08 am »

Im tempted to call out lust, wraith, and so on. As a fullmetal achelmist reference

All in favor?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:17 am »

You make the trade, And the pool of Oasis water runs still...

You go back to the Bandit Woman. The room you left her in is empty.

"Seems she made her choice."

"Yeah, I did."

You turn around, Halfstaff at the ready.

"Calm down Acid... I'm in."

"Oh?"

"You gave me that offer as though power and Freedom were two different things. But the thing is."

She rushes at you with the katana you made, and you dodge out of the way.

"They are one and the same to you?"

"Yeah. So show me, Show me you have the power necessary to give me the power that I want. I might choose to die to a weak person. But I will only serve the strong. It is my- our way."

Looks like you will need to incapacitate her without actually killing her. This will be a great opportunity to get some observation in as well.

"Well then, after I beat you. you will no longer call me Acid. only my enemies have called me that. You will call me Valerik Nerkun."

"Win or lose, I am Jeanne Rudamera."

You Pop your sticksuit into it's large mode. the Cryskeel arm-armor is removed for the sake of Fairplay, and you both calmly walk outside...

Time for some Casual conversation.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

((That is way too far a stretch to be called a Ding. and that besides, you already Got that reference)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:18:37 am by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: May 18, 2015, 11:35:17 am »

> Lust (mix the juice into the Quciksilver Vampire's blood as well), Gluttony (interesting effect with Mana Engines), Greed (for mining related stuff)
((Bad Armok! No use of unidentified hellfruit.))
Splintered Life, Near Death.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: May 18, 2015, 01:28:13 pm »

Splintered Life, Near Death.
+1

Also be prepared with Teleport to dodge and then False Target, if those two spells don't stop her.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: May 18, 2015, 02:25:40 pm »

She runs at you, dodging the invisible spark that you send out to immobilize her, and taking a Near death to the chest, Dealing 14 Damage. -2 Mana.

She rushes past you, disoriented for a moment, but still landing a Light cut on your Armor. -2 Heath.

She comes back around and you turn, preparing to teleport, the teleport disorients you long enough for her to alter course, landing another light wound.  and damaging your skeleton arm at the shoulder. -3 Health, -1 Mana.

You cast False target, The blue illusion Mimicking your actions, as you both prepare your stance.

"Basically, what I am going to do is replace your blood with a mixture of mana, Qucksilver and a heaping load of enchantments, Letting you do all kinds of freaky illusion magic and mind control stuff. Along with making you look like the pinnacle of human beauty for spying purposes."

"That actually sounds like a sweet deal, all things considered, how does the blood drinking thing work? I know Vampires have to do that."

"Also, What kind of gear am I going to be getting? even if it isn't as incredible as this sword, I am sure you have access to more materials then tha' average burglar."

She looks like she is getting ready to strike.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:31:27 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: May 18, 2015, 02:38:30 pm »

> "Oh you can keep the sword. I'll make you a nice scabbard for you. And yea I have a bunch if idea for sweet duds. I were thinking a lot of stuff that looks like impractical formal clothing, but is enchanted to be decent combat gear. Like high heeled shoes that don't matter being that because they let you fly anyway and also have demonite blades in the heels. And a scabbard with Warp Space looking like a hair clip that couldn't possibly fit a weapon."

> Try splintered life again
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: May 18, 2015, 04:26:53 pm »

"Oh you can keep the sword. I'll make you a nice scabbard for you. And yeah I have a bunch of idea for sweet duds. I were thinking a lot of stuff that looks like impractical formal clothing, but is enchanted to be decent combat gear. Like high heeled shoes that don't matter being that because they let you fly anyway and also have demonite blades in the heels. And a scabbard with Warp Space looking like a hair clip that couldn't possibly fit a weapon. and more crap as I come up with it."

You blast her again with the splintered life, this time it hits dead on as she jumps in the air at you. -2 Mana

She lands tied up from the strong Splintered life. Struggling to remove her bonds.

"Damn it."

"Quit your whining, you are going to be an immortal magical vampire immune to the sun."

You drag her inside as she curses under her breath repeatedly.

You come inside and see a shape starting to form near your new and improved mana engines.

Spoiler: Gerod's Story (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:31:53 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: May 18, 2015, 04:33:57 pm »

> Hurriedly make a Clear Steel cage around the Shape and enchant it with Great Sheild. Then examine it in detail.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: May 18, 2015, 07:18:07 pm »

You go to quickly gather some clear steel to make a cage, but between the blobs size and your lack of time, it isn't moments until a creature appears.

The Creatures are rolling around through the air, playing tug of war with some kind of heart shaped thing. And attacking one another in between violent Yanks.

You get a strong sense of mana and will from the heart. Mana and will from the Black one, and Just will from the White Clothing looking one strangely enough.

"Damn it all. They are going to break something important."

Spoiler: Gerod's Story (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: May 18, 2015, 07:42:30 pm »

> Have the beatle jump from the wagon or wall and grab onto them, pulling them down. Then Big Zombie can grab them and pull them down entirely and sit on the black one while the normla skeltons and zombies pull the white one away, and the heart out of the grast of wichever one kept it.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: May 18, 2015, 07:46:28 pm »

> Have the beatle jump from the wagon or wall and grab onto them, pulling them down. Then Big Zombie can grab them and pull them down entirely and sit on the black one while the normla skeltons and zombies pull the white one away, and the heart out of the grast of wichever one kept it.
+1 "I was in the middle of something."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: May 18, 2015, 10:59:16 pm »

((New Metaquest out! Find 10 Turns where I use a ton of Alliteration!))
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 250