- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286478 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1245 on: January 17, 2015, 01:56:33 pm »

I vote for a hiatus
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 17, 2015, 02:15:20 pm »

Eh, I can wait.

+1 Hiatus...
And then Panic
But, Hole

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 17, 2015, 02:23:34 pm »

Text.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 17, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »

What about just having shittier art recovered from the previous update images until next are? how long is the area?

Voting TEXT of those options, but still try to have SOME kind of image even if it's much lower quality than usual
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 17, 2015, 08:54:27 pm »

You Crack open Nevermore's Mana Containment section and suck it dry. An explosion of dark energy floods your body. +5 Dead mana.

While flame skeleton rushes the front one, absorbing the idiot bandit's flamethrower attack, and the Fairy Barbarian drops the Hammer (Sword) on the back one, you rush the Middle one, Gleeful dark magic rushing through your veins as you leap into the cockpit, your original plan to simply toss him from the machine forgotten as you decide you want to do something else to the Poor sap, surprised at your sudden appearance.

A bright flash from behind you Increases the Confusion and panic from them even more, as the back one reaches for a big red button even as the fairy's sword begins to shear into the metal armor of his mech.

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Strategies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

((I panicked... What happened was that I make an image with multiple layers that is bloody massive, Make he scenes and then save the massive image at the end of that. My computer restarted without asking me, and wouldn't you know it.  Also, Crucial plot point, Whatever will happen to our (Side)Hero Skulluggery!))
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 08:56:44 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 17, 2015, 08:59:04 pm »

Was that massive image for the side story or for the main quest?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 17, 2015, 09:00:48 pm »

((Both, but I was able to salvage the Main story one Thankfully, this is actually convenient, as by the time I am ready to restart this side story, there will be a reason to, but then I've already said too much.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 17, 2015, 09:10:06 pm »

Cast mutate and turn him into a zombie robot hybrid

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 17, 2015, 09:31:23 pm »

Quick question, what bonuses does dark magic confer? Does it make you just all around more  powerful and make your spells better in some way? Or is it just plain mana waiting around for you to cash it in?
Speaking of, what would happen if you released a small amount of death magic, then refilled that with living mana, would the living mana quickly turn to the same level as the original dead magic, or would all of the mana be tainted and all of it would equalise to the same level?
Anyway:
SS: What is it saying?
Edit: NS: Actually, hold off on mutating that bandit, pick him up and throw him at the back bad bandit, can't have him pressing that button.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:34:58 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 17, 2015, 09:34:34 pm »

Wait, I just realized. We have Dead mana, not Death mana. You guys do remember the difference right. Such as how you CAN'T CONTROL IT!!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 17, 2015, 09:36:07 pm »

I think we can, otherwise the whole method of cutting of mana from the source and turning it into dead mana wouldn't be a well known and used technique.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 18, 2015, 12:15:16 am »

Quick question, what bonuses does dark magic confer? Does it make you just all around more  powerful and make your spells better in some way? Or is it just plain mana waiting around for you to cash it in?

Speaking of, what would happen if you released a small amount of death magic, then refilled that with living mana, would the living mana quickly turn to the same level as the original dead magic, or would all of the mana be tainted and all of it would equalise to the same level?

Actually, hold off on mutating that bandit, pick him up and throw him at the back bad bandit, can't have him pressing that button.

"It makes the user and his spells powerful of course,

I don't really know, and right now I really cannot bring myself to care,

Oh but I like his idea so much more than yours."

You cast a mutation spell on the Bandit, With a mad cackle the power jumps form your fingertips at the end of your incantation, Warping his flesh quickly into a shape of your choosing.

The biomass sinks into the cockpit, covering everything in black leather, and flooding all of the motors in muscle and fat.

You sense that the core of the Machine has been irrecoverably melded with the bandit's brain.

You take a lazy seat in the cockpit with a self-satisfied grin. -1 Dead Mana

The other bandits fire randomly, blinded still by the flash spell. One of them Hitting Dublin in the leg, He yelps in pain and limps into the Mobile Fortress.

The rear bandit hits the button, and a loud beeping sound worries you slightly, before the buildings explode, a practical army of mechs and bandits slowly beginning to flank and surround you.

Spoiler: Meanwhile... (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:17:52 am by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 18, 2015, 12:28:56 am »

wait, mutate can *do* that?!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 18, 2015, 12:33:16 am »

Dead magic makes everything stronger.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 18, 2015, 12:36:44 am »

Do a whirlwind and decapitate those 2 other bandit robots who are  beside me with my scythe
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 250