- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286441 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) DR Mini: Necro-Mechanic
« Reply #1230 on: January 15, 2015, 09:35:40 pm »

We could do a Raise Dead infused firebreath correct?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 15, 2015, 09:42:08 pm »

Try to engrave a crackpot sigil on their suits. I want to see the look on their face when they realize they're melting

So what do you guys think about my idea?
How much mana does a crackpot sigil take? We only have 3 mana, remember.

You are able to choose how much mana you put into a spell. The more mana the stronger it is. (at least thats what the spells tab says). Still I guess it would be a better to spend it on resurrecting the graveyard rather than melting someone alive in a battlesuit. Although you have to admit that would be very cool.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 15, 2015, 09:50:17 pm »

We can melt people later~

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 15, 2015, 09:56:04 pm »

SS:*Clack*(Yhea, sorry, 100% bone skeleton here buddy, you aren't going to be drying out bones
Goomby I suggest you get into hiding now..)
That's it! Jump into the pool then hit the tornado block!
Go go waterspout!
Edit:
Plus melting people seems a touch too evil.
I mean, apart from forced mind manipulation but still.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 15, 2015, 09:57:47 pm »

> Oh, ya, pile all the skeletons up with the help of all our minions and then firebreath to animate them all at ocne
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 15, 2015, 10:03:03 pm »

SS:*Clack*(Yhea, sorry, 100% bone skeleton here buddy, you aren't going to be drying out bones
Goomby I suggest you get into hiding now..)
That's it! Jump into the pool then hit the tornado block!
Go go waterspout!
Edit:
Plus melting people seems a touch too evil.
I mean, apart from forced mind manipulation but still.
No telling them we're undead. They might have a turning spell.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 15, 2015, 10:08:24 pm »

Yhea, that's a good idea.
Also, I just realised that the merchant had so many more items, I couldn't see because the code box was so small and I had so much trouble scrolling down, but there is so much good stuff there!
Oh god how did I forget.
Alan help.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 16, 2015, 12:08:09 pm »

I wonder if we could learn how to control and harness void, The eldritch and madness of reality without going mad. Maybe by suspending our mind in a sort of meta-state outside of reality. Existing purely as thought as an outside observer. We could create a pocket universe/dimension that is unbound to this reality, With its own rules of our own making, Then we fuse our mind and soul into one being, Ensuring that even if our body dies our consciousness and being will survive,Then we move our being into this self sustained reality, Severing ourselves completely from our original reality, Making sure there is no connections that could bind us to it, But also making sure we don't lose access to it, Then we create our own connections to our original reality and interact with it remotely and completely safe from backlash. We could remain within our original reality by possessing our original body.

-Change our existence into an meta-existence, To become unalterable by unwanted outside influence. A constant.

-Merge our mind, Spirit and soul together in such a way that they are the one and same and can exist independently of a body.

-Create a pocket universe/dimension to be our vessel.

-Bind our being to our meta-verse.

-Become grossly incandescent in our new state of eternal being.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we can manage to create our own universe/dimension with the rules and laws we want, Then we can not only make it so entropy is nonexistent within, But also so that energy/information that goes in can't be lost! If we can then create a fusion processes within that verse we would practically have infinite energy as the atoms fuse they release energy and new atoms, But because energy/information can't be lost(or change without our permission) the old atoms would still be there.

The meta-verse should have:

-No entropy except when absolutely necessary. (Determined by us when we need it to)

-No loss of energy/ information, Even when releasing out from the meta-verse.

-Timelessness, It will always have existed the moment we create it, And you can access to and from it from any point in time.

-The capability to support and act as our being, We are it, It is us. Distinguishing one from another becomes impossible.

-Absorbing any energy or force enacted onto it, Its strength and size determined by the energy/information inside rather than an outside limit.

-Existing outside of known reality, So that nothing can affect or interact with it, Except from us.

-Bound to us in such a way that only, And ONLY we can interact and change it. It does not exist to anyone else.

-We are omniscient within our own verse, Aware of everything within and just as capable of changing it.

-Unalterable, Indestructible(by its own rules).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we manage to make this we could become an eternally existing being, An constant beyond reality, With both unlimited power and capacity. Our mental and magical limits would be decided by us and how good we are at manipulating our reality through our meta-verse's connections.
Wed become greater than gods. Than death or life. We could become reality itself. Existence incarnate, While still retaining our capacity for conscious thought.
We would be unstoppable.

We probably would have to become some sort of god to do it though, But that would be the easy part. anyone can become a deity, Just ask an adventurer, Like Glork, The patron deity of Smash-em-with-a-hamma!!!. The difficult part would be learning how to do this, But nothing is impossible, Not with the right knowledge. Though there is always exceptions, Even to the exceptions themselves.

-----------------------------------
Obviously this is an long term End Game plan, Maybe for when we have an sizable influence upon the world.
A shorter term plan would merely be to disembody our being and remotely control our body. Whet ever by possessing our original body and controlling an artificial body through it or otherwise.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 16, 2015, 02:58:09 pm »

He says that he made no effort to sell them for more than they are worth. 200 Gold is about the same price as a box in all honesty. And speaking honestly, you can't help but agree.

You attempt to go to the graveyard after purchasing the Book of real spells, But the Mechanically inclined bandits are standing in your way.

"Damn, If only I didn't waste all my mana on science on the way here."

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Strategies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Minions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Materials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill books (click to show/hide)

[Goes mad with potential power]

"To be fair, isn't that the exact thing that caused the Woodtinkerer's entire family and clan to be scattered across the multiverse?  Though the prospect of ascending to godhood sounds like fun.

Also, The last short term idea is literally a description of a phylactery. which I should get around to making soon."

((So many conflicting commands...))
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:12:42 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 16, 2015, 03:17:33 pm »

Skelerush the bandits!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 16, 2015, 03:31:15 pm »

Pop open nevermore's mana containment section and use it to replenish our mana. Then engrave a crackpot sigil on the enemy's suit
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:43:45 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 16, 2015, 03:57:46 pm »

*snippy snippy*
+1

Also, here's an idea to consider: instead of the mechanical energy -> magic thing I've been suggesting, or maybe augmenting it: gathering atmospheric mana. Then using the "plasma tube" conductor idea to pump it around. Also, does there exist something like a "magic magnet"? Not magnet as in attracting things, but as in the kind of magnet used in electric turbine generators. If there is, badda bang badda boom, that's all we would need to generate magic from mechanical power.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 16, 2015, 07:10:45 pm »

Get the fairy to drop the sword onto the back bandit, the fire skeleton should move up to the front and absorb the flamethrower fire, then destroy the front bandit suit, after those two are done with, get Dublin to cast flash (while everyone looks away, of course) and charge at the final bandit ROBO, climb up the suit, and throw it out of the mechanical super suit.
Edit:SS: Damn, I have no music with which to fuel my mad genius!
Wait, one of two possibilities:
If Goomby is just summoning the tornado, get into the pool and pick Goomby up, then angle him towards the bad guys while we use the axe as an anchor so we don't get sent flying as well!
If Goomby is just spinning incredibly fast, things get a touch more. Complicated, and becomes so that I wish I had known about the fact that the merchant had other wares, but no matter! I shall make do without jumping boots!

While the enemies are distracted by the tornado, say something along the lines of 'I shall not be so stupid, this is my most powerful attack!' But then try to quietly sneak around the bad guys to kick them into the vortex.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:19:02 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 17, 2015, 12:37:45 pm »

Welp, I lost almost all the art assets for this update, So you get a choice.

Go on hiatus until everything is remade.

Do text updates until the next area.

Panic.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: January 17, 2015, 01:07:33 pm »

SS: (Clack, clack, click) "Yo jerkwads! bet you can't even walk in a strait lineandbattack me."
If any survive the whirlpool hit em with the axe.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 250