Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292502 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Intermission 2: Calm Before the Storm.
« Reply #7020 on: September 11, 2017, 03:08:42 pm »

The colour drained from Albert's face. He had lost, all was lost.
  "I-I..." He Fell silent. "I didn't know it would be... so....... That, when I picked it up." He eventually said, looking down at the ground. "It said it was thrilling romance and I got caught up in it, then I realized how bad it was but..." Albert fell silent again, not saying anything.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7021 on: September 11, 2017, 03:42:58 pm »

Ketsuki's eyebrows rose further as she read on.
"Hmm. That seems uncomfortable. Three at once? My word."
She looked up at the paralysed priest, and couldn't help it. She laughed.
"Oh, calm down. I do not mind."
She shut the book with one hand.
"I must admit I did not see you as the kind to read this sort of thing, Albert. Consider me surprised. That said, if you are curious about this sort of thing..." Her smile became almost sly. "... you merely have to ask. It would be more interesting than reading a book, I imagine."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7022 on: September 11, 2017, 03:57:32 pm »

Albert jerked his head up at ketsuki, blush immediately coming back.
  "W-Wait... Y-You..."

"W...Well.. If I wanted to learn about it, I d-do trust you.." Albert rubbed the back of his head, judging Ketsuki's sly smile.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7023 on: September 11, 2017, 04:48:06 pm »

"Well, you have a choice. You may read your book, and I will leave you in peace. Or..."
"Well, we have a private room and some time."
She turned to go, then looked over her shoulder to see if he was following. She raised an eyebrow.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:48 pm »

Tomik stared out the window in the hallway of the inn, a content smile on his face. He had slipped out while Lilly was still sleeping, intent on finding Harold and going to find a ring. He'd checked downstairs and hadn't found the adventurer, so he'd come back upstairs to see how Lilly was doing. But he'd been distracted, seeing what a beautiful day it was. A nice reminder that even in war, there was still good to be found. Speaking of, he walked a few more feet down the hallway and knocked gently on the door. Peeking his head in, he called out,

"Good morning sleepyhead. Are you awake yet?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7025 on: September 11, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »

Lilly had just finished getting dressed and was about to open the door when Tomik knocked on it and opened it.

"Whoops, almost bumped into you there, love."

Lilly giggled and stepped back to allow him to fully open the door if he wanted.

"I thought about sleeping in. I haven't slept that well since..."

"...well, since the inn back in Ixion I suppose."

Lilly idly toyed with the end of her scarf.

"Well, anyway. When I woke up you were already out so I figured I might as well get up too and see what there is to do in town today. What do you think?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7026 on: September 11, 2017, 05:16:00 pm »

"Well, I still owe you that date. So I was thinking that we could go out, have some lunch, wander around the town, and who knows what else? We'll have to see what we can find."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7027 on: September 11, 2017, 05:19:05 pm »

"Sure! Let's go."

Lilly took Tomik's hand and started walking down the hall, where she saw Ketsuki giving Albert the 'come-hither' look. She knew it pretty well. As they passed, she whispered.

"Go get 'em, Kets."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7028 on: September 11, 2017, 05:25:10 pm »

Tomik couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter as he saw the situation and heard Lilly's encouragement, but he quickly steered her out the door before she could make the poor priest's head explode. Once outside, he spotted Harold heading back towards the inn, and gave Lilly a quick kiss on the cheek before asking,

"Love, why don't you go find us a place to eat? I need to go talk to Harold real quick about some preparations for us moving out tomorrow. I'll catch up in a second though, alright?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #7029 on: September 11, 2017, 05:29:33 pm »

Harold saw the couple exiting the inn, and Tomik heading towards him so he did the same.

: Hey there! Seems like your wedding inspired some other people, I got sent off by my brother for now. As he reached for Tomik's hand, he slipped the ringbox to him without Lillian noticing, and he whispered. *Hope you like 'em. Tell me later.*

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7030 on: September 11, 2017, 05:30:25 pm »

Albert paused, considering his choices. One option was clearly better than the other. Walking his way to ketsuki, he did his best to copy her expression, walking up to her and sliding his hand into hers, thankfully too occupied with Ketsuki to notice Lilly and Tomik passing by.
  "I doubt a lot of people back where I grew up would accept this, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. L-Lead the way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: September 11, 2017, 05:31:02 pm »

"Hmm? Sure, I can look around a bit. If I find a place I'll play on the street corner for a bit, so you can find me."

Of COURSE Lilly had her guitar. She never went anywhere without it. That being said, she returned Tomik's kiss on the cheek with one of her own and trekked off to find a suitable eating establishment.

Also assume in timeline this post happens before Harold walked over

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: September 11, 2017, 05:34:28 pm »

After making sure that Lilly was fully out of sight, Tomik opened the box and let out a small gasp.

"Harold, they're perfect. Thank you so much. And wait, really? You're kidding. Who's he with? And you uh... Might not want to go upstairs in the inn just now. There was another couple that looked like they might be busy for a while up there..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7033 on: September 11, 2017, 05:40:39 pm »

"Sure! Let's go."

Lilly took Tomik's hand and started walking down the hall, where she saw Ketsuki giving Albert the 'come-hither' look. She knew it pretty well. As they passed, she whispered.

"Go get 'em, Kets."
"Oh, believe me. I'm going to.."
Ket murmured back.

Albert paused, considering his choices. One option was clearly better than the other. Walking his way to ketsuki, he did his best to copy her expression, walking up to her and sliding his hand into hers, thankfully too occupied with Ketsuki to notice Lilly and Tomik passing by.
  "I doubt a lot of people back where I grew up would accept this, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. L-Lead the way."
"The correct choice."
She smiled as he took her hand, and lead him upstairs - where certain things happened, and one of them definitely being a metaphorical fade to black.

They were, indeed, busy for a while.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: September 11, 2017, 05:44:03 pm »

: Wait wha- jeez you really did inspire everyone. My brother's with Catherine, apparently he was as surprised as you. By the way, have you seen Senija?

As Albert and Ketsuki went back to the room, they could hear a familiar voice.

"If you mind a request... Please leave me outside of the door, I don't necessarily need to be present when your bond grows."
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 538