Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292472 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Intermission 2: Calm Before the Storm.
« Reply #7035 on: September 11, 2017, 05:47:17 pm »

"Huh, imagine that. No I haven't seen her. She might still be sleeping though. She tends to grab sleep when she can. I'd try there first, but if I see her, I'll send her your way."

Patting him on the back, Tomik headed off the direction Lilly had went. Finding her playing outside a small dining establishment, he hung back for a few seconds, listening to her play and sing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: September 11, 2017, 06:40:25 pm »

Lilly had taken up post on a lonely street corner - not many people out and about with the threat of war looming. She wasn't going to be intimated. She had been through worse, and she was going to sing.

"♪ Strain this chaos, turn it into light ♫ I've got to see you one last night ♪ Before the lions take their share ♫ Leave us in pieces, scattered everywhere ♪"

"♪ Just give me a chance to hold on ♫ Give me a chance to hold on ♪ Give me a chance to hold on ♫ Just give me something to hold on to ♪"

"♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I have, ooh~ ♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I have, ooh~ ♪"

"♪ You're picturesque, razor sharp ♫ A welcome arrow to my heart ♪ Your skin feels like home ♫ Your touch is like electric shocks to these aching bones ♪"

"♪ Give me a chance to hold on ♫ Give me a chance to hold on ♪ Give me a chance to hold on ♫ Just give me something to hold on to ♪"

"♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I have, ooh~ ♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I have, ooh~ ♪"

"♪ There's a darkness ♫ Deep in you ♪ A frightening magic ♫ I cling to ♪ Give me a chance to hold on ♫ Give me a chance to hold on ♪ Give me a chance to hold on ♫ Just give me something to hold on to ♪"

"♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I have, ooh~ ♪ It's so clear now that you are all I have, ooh~ ♫ I have no fear 'cause you are all I ha- "

"Oh, there you are!"

Lilly stopped playing and waved happily to Tomik.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: September 11, 2017, 06:53:47 pm »

A smile on his face, he walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Beautiful as always. Both you and the song. Shall we go get some lunch? And then I have a surprise for you as well~"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: September 11, 2017, 06:54:58 pm »

"Oh? What would that be?"

She knew he wasn't going to tell her - it wouldn't be a surprise then - but she still asked. And she also kissed his nose because it was right there and it was kissable.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: September 11, 2017, 07:01:24 pm »

"Hmm, well, how about you guess, and I don't tell you if you're right?"

He chuckled, and walked inside the restaurant, his arm still wrapped around her waist. The two of them were quickly seated and food ordered, and he grinned at her, holding her hand.

"Have I told you lately how lucky it is that I found you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: September 11, 2017, 07:10:04 pm »

Lilly just looked happily at Tomik, her chin propped up on the hand he wasn't holding.

"...Is it a puppy?"

She wasn't taking the surprise seriously, it seemed.

"You have, but I like hearing it anyway."

Lilly stroked the back of his hand with her thumb, enjoying the simple contact.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7041 on: September 11, 2017, 07:24:55 pm »

Senija had walked out of the inn still groggy (she tended to be a very heavy sleeper, and waking up wasn't the most fun thing for her), and when Albert and Ketsuki had walked past her and then into an empty room, Senija hadn't paid it much mind. She'd just kind of walked out to a railing outside, leaning her upper body on it and kind of just putting herself together for the morning.

Then, after a couple of minutes, she squinted, looking out at the town but thinking about something inside the building, suddenly muttering something to herself.
:"Hey, wait a second..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: September 11, 2017, 07:44:22 pm »

"Right now might not be the best time for a puppy... But some day. I'll get you one since you seem to want one so much."

Her smile made him smile even more, and he let out a content sigh. Then he straightened with a grin.

"Oh, you'll never believe what Harold told me. His brother? Apparently going on a date with Cat right now. We might even run into them!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: September 11, 2017, 07:51:47 pm »

"Oh, really? That's good news! I hope they have fun. Cat looks so serious all the time and Harlan, well, I like him but he could stand to loosen up a little too."

"Here's hoping they don't just stand around being stoic and grim at each other."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: September 11, 2017, 07:52:56 pm »

"Pff. I can see it now. They just walk around town, not looking at each other, both frowning slightly, and not even holding hands or talking."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: September 11, 2017, 07:54:46 pm »

"Then Harlan says something snarky and Cat starts reading her books. Sounds like a fun date."

Lilly's tone was dripping with sarcasm.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: September 11, 2017, 07:55:57 pm »

"I suppose we can't talk too much... Given this is our first date and we're married and you're pregnant. Though it looked like Albert and Ketsuki were deciding to follow our path instead of the more traditional one as well..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: September 11, 2017, 08:01:54 pm »

"Yeah, I'm not exactly a good Alberalian."

"But good for them, too. I'm glad they found each other. If only everyone were so lucky."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: September 11, 2017, 08:07:14 pm »

"Psh, who cares about being a good Alberalian. Though I have to say, seeing those two did make me think about back when we first met. It's a nice memory. Not the being in jail part. But the rest of it. And look how far we've come since."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: September 11, 2017, 08:14:41 pm »

"I guess not me. But I can live with that."

"Yeah, this journey hasn't been all bad times. I wouldn't trade it for anything."
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 538