Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC  (Read 15283 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2015, 01:23:17 am »

Stray Wolf drew her sword.

"Eto tak, rebenok? Then I kill you."

Whether Aira knew it or not, after this encounter she would forever just be referred to as 'rebenok' by Wolf.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:48:21 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2015, 12:08:52 pm »

Lorcann let out a long and loud groan.
:"Ohhhh, for fuck's sake. Aira, don't get involved please. Stray, dammit, don't tear out my throat, the ballista fucked it up enough already, and don't attack the new Lances either. PLUS, I honestly don't have time for this: I'm on a job. We can do the challenge or whatever after I get Duke Priesty here where he needs to go."

Vincent's other hand had migrated to his face as well, forming the elusive double facepalm.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2015, 12:11:59 pm »

Aira yawned as she let her fireball go out.

"Sure thing boss, but if crazy wolf lady tries to kill you, it's not my fault."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 30, 2015, 12:16:57 pm »

"Vhy should I not? Loss of our leader tore out the heart of the Topaz Lances. Ve vere NOTHING vithout you! Everyone gave up except me! And now, here you are, reforming the company vith children. Two have never taken lives, the rebenok is flighty and doesn't respect the life she has chosen. Only the man vith the axe looks like he understands vhat it is ve have chosen for ourselves."

"I need to see for myself if you are still the man you once vere. If ve vere ever friends once you vill show me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 30, 2015, 12:19:54 pm »

"Please. I respect the life I've chosen plenty. I wouldn't have stepped in if I thought I couldn't handle you. But then I was asked to step down, so I did. Because I respect him enough to trust him. Something you clearly don't, despite talking about how important he was."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2015, 12:21:55 pm »

"Be silent, rebenok. The adults are talking."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2015, 12:34:49 pm »

Lorcann sighs.
:"Well, I've basically already discovered who can handle it and who can't-- we came across a bandit group, and after stomping them out, two of 'em deserted. But... sure, I'll take your challenge. Just make it quick."
He drew his lance.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2015, 12:35:29 pm »

"Really? Cause so far as I can tell, it's just an insane lady trying to act like she's a big deal. And in case you were wondering, I'm from the Islands too, so I know exactly what you're calling me. Just in case you thought you were being clever or something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2015, 12:42:02 pm »

Stray Wolf looked at Lorcann and shook her head.

"See? No respect for her elders, her heritage, the history of the Lances. If she insists of flippancy in the face of the enemy she vill be taken off-guard and cut down someday."

"Now! Let's settle this!"

Wolf dropped low to the ground again, sheathing her sword and pulling it, scabbard and all, from her back. It seemed that despite her obvious eagerness to battle Lorcann, she wasn't going to be trying for killing blows. After a tense moment, she made her move, dashing forward and leaping to negate the height advantage Lorcann had due to his horse. Her swing was wide; clearly she wasn't used to handling small swords like the one she currently had.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2015, 12:49:25 pm »

Aira made a hmmph noise and settled back to watch the crazy lady try and fight the boss. She had been presented with no reason to respect the other native Islander, especially with her history towards the Islands. Her heritage had kicked her out and so even though she missed the Islands and understood what they'd done, she saw no reason to respect it. Besides, she totally could have taken the fighter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2015, 08:55:49 pm »

Small sword... Lorcann could handle that. Normally, he didn't like to stay on the defensive, but with some maneuvering of his lance, he kept it pointed at her, to ensure she couldn't get close to him.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2015, 11:24:58 pm »

Wolf ducked away from his return strike and stayed in her low attack position, sword held out to her side. If she had only had a real sword instead of this piddling child's toy, she would have already hit him once at least. Lorcann still had a strong presence of mind, she could tell that much already. He still had the uncanny ability to take on any opponent in any situation as if the two were on equal footing. She had always respected that ability... but now she was going to turn her own ability against him: her fearsome presence that had earned her the title of the Wolf of the Topaz Lances.

She snarled low in her throat, an excellent imitation of a wolf's warning growl. Lorcann's horse shied away from her a bit as she advanced forward, its natural instincts telling it to flee from the predator before it. Now she would see if he could still keep her at bay while trying to control his mount. With a snap of her teeth at the horse's throat, she stepped in, trying to push past his lance before he could react and strike a quick blow to his midsection.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2015, 11:37:28 pm »

(As I said in the IRC, I'm just going to finish this so we can move on and other people can RP too.)

The duel continued for the better part of an hour. Every time Wolf pushed ahead, Lorcann managed to fend her off; when he would mount his own offense, she would skillfully dodge and flip away from his charges. Eventually, she backed away and replaced her sword on her belt, straightening up into a normal standing stance as she did so.

"You are almost as good as you vere before the injury. Still a man vorth fighting for. Da, it is settled. I vill join your mercenary company a second time... it is the least I can do to repay you and your father."

And I... am not as good as I once vas. Not vith this piddling child's blade. But i vill regain my strength as I fight. It has been too long since I fought by another's side. It vill be good to no longer be a Stre Vulf... but one vith a pack.

"Shall ve go?"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #163 on: April 12, 2015, 08:34:25 am »

Lidia mutters to herself.

: I'm not your wolf, pal..

Then, louder.

: Yeah, sure. Better get a move on. Don't you have a horse?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 12, 2015, 09:53:23 am »

(Er, italics = thinking. Can Lidia read minds? :P)

"...I frighten horses. It is no matter. I can keep up on foot."

"Vhat is your name, child? It vould be good to know, if ve are to vork together."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13