Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC  (Read 15284 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Twin King: Maisoh IC
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2015, 12:08:05 am »

"No no no. I wasn't saying you're fat or anything. You're quite cute, don't worry. Just that you could stand to get some muscle. Though uh..."

She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows slightly.

"If it's a workout you're looking for, I can think of a couple of ways to do that..."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2015, 12:59:34 am »

Lidia waggles her eyebrows back, smiles, and then replies with a completely straight face.

: Wow you're not subtle at all are you!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2015, 01:02:43 am »

"Oh please. You know I like to flirt, this is nothing new."

"Though of course, if you object, please, let me know. I'm just looking to have some fun, not scar a teammate for life or anything."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2015, 01:13:05 am »

Lidia's sarcasm continues to intensify.

: And how! Now I know why I feel so impressed, it must be all that practice.

: Not at all. Need a cheap relationship? Look no further!

Lidia presents herself.

: Here I am at market: 'That's a bargain if I ever saw one,' they'd say! You'll find my love is worth less than a bag of sand!

: If you think you're good enough to scar me though, why, I think I might just give you the chance. You're inflating my expectations right now!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:17:27 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2015, 01:20:07 am »

Aira tried to keep her face straight, but couldn't quite manage to hold back the laugh.

"Ahaha, oh you're fun. And here, after that battle, I'd been afraid you turned into a little mouse. Good to know you're still you. Though I was serious about the cute part. But don't worry. I know that my way of living and your way of living don't quite match up. I was just having some fun to blow off steam after the battle."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2015, 01:36:27 am »

Lidia gave Aira a friendly bump on the shoulder.

: I'm not a coward, I'm just terrified of sharp things, that's all. Maybe if I knew more about how to defend myself- And yes I'm so cute, no one ever jokes about how cute I am. So does your dour tone mean I'm not getting scarred later?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2015, 01:46:44 am »

"Please. We've been working together for how long now? You know how I operate. And I know how you operate."

Her face suddenly got very serious and she dropped her arm from around Lidia, turning to face her dead on.

"While I may flirt with everyone, I don't get any more involved with people who aren't looking for exactly the same thing I am. You know that I don't want to get tied down into anything. It's... it's not who I am. And I know that's not what you're after. So I'll flirt, but nothing beyond that."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2015, 02:12:04 am »

Lidia blinked at her sudden change in tone. She was surprised, she had never seen this side of her. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed and decided she had had enough of talking for a bit, and extricated herself delicately from the conversation.

: Uhm.. Yes, sure. That's fine, I completely understand..

She walked backwards slowly while tactfully inventing an excuse to bail.

: Sounds like it's about time to hit the road! Or something.. Uh, right Vincent?

And then she ran away to find Vincent, and digest what she had learned about Aira.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01:48 pm »

Vincent sighed.
:"Yes. Please, let's."
And with that, Vincent and Lorccan led the group along the road to the capital, leaving the very dead group of bandits behind.

The group had made their way to the outskirts of the capital, some of the larger buildings visible over the hill the group was currently cresting-- and each building was grand, ornate, and even sometimes gold-trimmed. However, the grandeur of this was dimmed somewhat by the fact that the group was rather smaller than it had been when it had set out: apparently unable to stomach the actual danger of their job, a few of the group had deserted... Nero and Daniel were gone. Lorcann was ranting at this, and had been for a while, while Vincent's palm had been near plastered to his face during this.
:"You'd think they weren't mercenaries! If you can't handle a little fighting, WHY would you become a mercenary in the first place? I got taken out of action for years, but dammit I came back and refounded the group!"

Caught up in his tirade, Lorcann failed to notice a barely-visible figure that had taken position behind a particularly tall thicket of grass.
Stray Wolf is in!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2015, 06:16:28 pm »

So, the rumors vere true. The Topaz Lances have reformed... Yet Lorcann did not see fit to call on me. I vill remind him vhy I vas part of his team... And see if that injury veakened him.

From her hidey hole vantage point, she lifted her face to the sky and emitted a long, quiet, almost mournful howl; it was one Lorcann would certainly remember as an imminent attack warning. Scant seconds after the howl ended, she leaped out in front of the group, landing in a low wide stance with her right hand on the ground and her left on the hilt of her sword. She said nothing, instead choosing to challenge Monday with her cold, hard stare.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:47:48 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2015, 06:28:41 pm »

: Does that lady think she's a wolf?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2015, 11:57:11 pm »

"I vill give you one varning, little pup. Stay out of my vay. This is for me and Monday to settle."

Her voice growled and rasped each syllable, her weight shifting in a manner most predatorial as she moved slightly forward and started to draw her sword from her back. The clawed tips of her right gauntlet dug at the ground as if grasping an enemy's throat, leaving small furrows in the grass and dirt. Her body trembled with a clearly-suppressed urge to strike.

"Take up your lance, Monday!"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 12:35:06 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2015, 12:23:52 am »

Suddenly a fireball splashed in front of the girl, continuing to burn merrily for a few seconds before starting to subside. Aira had already started to chant the same spell again, but this time she kept the fireball on her fingertip.

"You got one warning. Next time this is aimed at your face. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2015, 01:05:06 am »

Stray Wolf snorted and turned the cold glare to the other woman. Her right hand came up, letting the dirt spill from between the clawed fingers, and made an elaborate 'wide open' gesture before returning to the ground.

"Poshjol ty! I dare you to try. Cast your little spell again, rebenok, and I vill cram your spellbook up your arse."

"You and your ilk do not have the history between he and I. I tell you, so you vill see vhy this must be so."

She turned her glare back to Lorcann.

"Years ago, Topaz Lances are feared far and vide. Then leader is shot by ballista, very bad injury, may never vork again. One by one, the others give up the mantle. Only I believe. For five, long, years, I travel, I train, I vork, I vait for recovery, for call to arms. There is nothing, no vord. And then I hear. I hear Topaz Lances reform. I do not hear this from Lorcann Monday. I hear this secondhand in tavern. I think, nyet, p'yanitsy, they must be incorrect, Monday vould not forget his comrades. It must be lies. I go to see for myself. Yet here is Lorcann Monday, and no call to arms. Now here is Stre Vulf. She will see vether he is capable of fighting once more, herself, instead of listening to drunkard's tales."

She slammed her gauntlet against her chest as she said 'Stray Wolf'.

"This is vhat is so! Lorcann vill accept my challenge! And you vill step aside instead of interfere like noisy child vanting attention from mother and father!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2015, 01:19:08 am »

"Yeah, sure thing crazy wolf lady. I'm just going to step aside and let you maul our boss. Maybe he didn't try to get you to rejoin because you weren't good enough. Or because you're insane and he didn't want to deal with that again. Either way you need to chill out."

She kept the flame blazing next to her head and started to form a second, just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13