Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: GM vs RNG! (Minimalist Suggestion Game)  (Read 3525 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: GM vs RNG! (Minimalist Suggestion Game)
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 10:08:49 am »

Ignore RNG's invitation, instead spend the afternoon answering yahoo questions.
We're the one who invited RNG. It would be rude to ignore them now.
still switch the cups when RNG isn't looking
But what if he knew we would do this, and planned around it?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2014, 11:09:47 am »

Ignore RNG's invitation, instead spend the afternoon answering yahoo questions.
We're the one who invited RNG. It would be rude to ignore them now.
still switch the cups when RNG isn't looking
But what if he knew we would do this, and planned around it?
What, does he think we're stupid? Natually, we anticpated this and switched the cups 3 times.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2014, 11:48:48 am »

Make RNG's tea completely tasty and non-harmful, so he will have no one to blame but himself if it somehow gets poisoned.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2014, 10:48:27 pm »

(1) You attract the attention of Cthulhu, but he decides to attack you instead of the castle. (4) He psychically attacks you for 4 damage!

(6) You gain infinite health! On the flip-side, RNG is making a weapon that does infinite damage.

(6) You reprogram Mecha Mays to deal death! He becomes your object of destruction, leaving the world in a state of ruin. The world calls the day Mecha Mays destroyed the world as the Apocalypse. The survivors of the world fear and worship you as the god of death and murder. They spit at your name. Good job, hero.

(6) (TRIPLE 666) You visit RNG's castle for tea. The black, monolith-like fortress that lies on top of both Atlantis and R'yleh is vastly huge, larger than even the ocean would accommodate it. Obviously magic or the like is at play here. You enter the castle to finally meet your foe, RNG. The beast is three times larger than you, with rolling dice floating around him. His eyes continuously switch and flip. The number of fingers, arms, eyes, his whole body changes and morphs inconstantly.

A table is lain out, with three cups. All are identical. All smell the same. Suddenly, as you look up from the cups you see a familiar face. It's Hero! His face has become ashen and his eyes black orbs of hatred. An aura of evil emanates from the boy you once considered a son.

"H-Hero?" you call out, reaching a hand to touch his face.

He grabs your arm midway. His touch is icy cold. "My name is Villain now. My Master wishes to play a game." RNG grunts in approval behind Villain. "There are three cups. Two of them are poison, so strong it can kill even you and my Master. The last one is completely normal tea. Both of you could die. Either of you could die. But one must die. My Master allows you the courtesy of picking first.

Which cup do you choose: the left, the middle, or the right?"

Health:

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2014, 10:53:47 pm »

Take the form of Wallace Shawn

Develop an immunity to iocaine powder

Do the Vizzini
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 11:06:48 pm »

"The world neither needs Game masters nor dice, it only needs peace, with perhaps a touch of cruelty." you say glancing at villain.

Pour some of cup one into both of the others, then drink.

"Maybe I picked the normal tea. maybe I didn't, only the dice will tell, won't they?" you grin.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:09:55 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2014, 11:10:30 pm »

Force feed Villain all three cups of tea. Yes, that includes the cups themselves.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2014, 11:44:44 pm »

Force feed Villain all three cups of tea. Yes, that includes the cups themselves.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »

"The world neither needs Game masters nor dice, it only needs peace, with perhaps a touch of cruelty." you say glancing at villain.

"Maybe I picked the normal tea. maybe I didn't, only the dice will tell, won't they?" you grin.
This. so much this.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 02:30:45 pm »

This. so much this.
+1
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 04:03:52 pm »

This. so much this.
+1
+1
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2014, 08:38:49 pm »

This. so much this.
+1
+1
+1
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]