Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29980 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #360 on: June 25, 2014, 01:02:01 am »

Lytle continues searching for that midget.
Of course, had he entered the tent with Will, he would know that the midget is the one just inside the entrance. But, he doesn't, and soon finds himself back outside the tavern, with nothing to show for his efforts but mud on his [footwear].
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 25, 2014, 01:04:04 am »

Lytle looks for Will.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 25, 2014, 11:30:03 am »

Lytle looks for Will.
Lytle can find Will in that tent he watched him enter earlier, if he chooses to go there. Of course, right now Will is sorta just standing around inside of it, the children from earlier having already left.

((Hooray, something!))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 25, 2014, 11:34:28 am »

Lytle enter le tent.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 25, 2014, 11:46:13 am »

Quote from: Lyeos
... Meat meat meat meat Well, damn, the inside of this tent is way bigger than the outside, and it's filled with row upon row of different types of meat, most uncooked. Near the entrance is a well-kempt dwarf little person with his beard tucked into some sort of net, apparently cooking for a handful of children. waiting for Will to get something.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 25, 2014, 11:48:37 am »

Will, have you delivered the message? Do you even know what it is?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 25, 2014, 12:26:55 pm »

The dwarf small guy hears Lytle, and starts to speak - a dying frog is definitely the correct way to describe his voice.
"Tch, no, this guy didn't deliver any message. I'm waiting for him to pick something so I can cook it - I'd like to close soon."

Ammilek is presumably still tickling the Lunarik's neck. Rasheed was poking it last she noticed, but he may be doing something else now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 25, 2014, 12:29:31 pm »

Some ashole from a tavern asked me to deliver a message. Something about delivering... livers? i think so, anyway something about livers and Lucian's daughter. I think. Anyway, can I have something too?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 25, 2014, 12:30:47 pm »

((I will write up Lunarik interactions in a couple hours, currently on phone.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 25, 2014, 12:36:55 pm »

Some ashole from a tavern asked me to deliver a message. Something about delivering... livers? i think so, anyway something about livers and Lucian's daughter. I think. Anyway, can I have something too?
"Livers...? But, Lucian's daughter is my wife, why would he call he- oh. Oh. Well, sorry about this, kid."
The man flicks his hand and Will is pushed out of the tent, then a few minutes later Lytle is flung out too, having only a vague memory of being flogged by several steaks. As soon as he stops, a basket of cooked pork slides across the ground and stops at his feet. Lytle gets a feeling that he should have delivered the message a bit more precisely.

Quest Complete. Sort of.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:38:44 pm by Lyeos »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 25, 2014, 12:39:07 pm »

...Did he just call me a kid? Hey, man, come out here! Why the hell did you do that?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 25, 2014, 06:55:21 pm »

Kyle chuckles again.
"You're still cute even if you can talk."
The Voli licks Kyle. Nyeh.

Aaanyways. We should be about a minute more worth of walking from the main group.

The dwarf small guy hears Lytle, and starts to speak - a dying frog is definitely the correct way to describe his voice.
"Tch, no, this guy didn't deliver any message. I'm waiting for him to pick something so I can cook it - I'd like to close soon."

Ammilek is presumably still tickling the Lunarik's neck. Rasheed was poking it last she noticed, but he may be doing something else now.
((Yes, though only due to interactions with human-like races.))
"Can you take me to him? And what are you, actually? D'you have a name?"
Ammilek tickles this thing's neck some more, trying to get it to fall. She also points her stump at Rasheed.
"He said meat is food, but his ancestors ate souls. And that I'm not one of his ancestors, although I could have told him that. I'm not even old enough yet!"
Yes I can take you to him... Probably. Gots to find him first. I am a Lunarik. And Yes, I do have a name.

Rasheed pokes the Lunarik's arm.
Meat. Rasheed stares blankly ahead of him.
You want meat? The village should have some, or if you don't mind Ammy, we can take a short detour to check some traps I set last night. Might have some meat... You can eat raw meat right?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 25, 2014, 08:22:24 pm »

Meat is meat. Cooked, raw, or charred i'll eat it. ((As long as it is some form of meat he will eat it.)) (( :-[ I totally didn't bold my speech.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:10:44 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 25, 2014, 08:25:54 pm »

Kyle nods.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 26, 2014, 11:25:41 am »

"Yes, that would be fine. Of course, it would be niiiice if you told me your name, rather than just saying you have one."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:40:47 pm by Lyeos »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44