Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29979 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #345 on: June 24, 2014, 03:51:03 pm »

"Hey, kid."

Ammilek is still trying to tickle the nameless Lunarik.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 24, 2014, 04:10:51 pm »

"Actually, I devour the souls of sapient beings! I dunno what that means either, though. And what's with everything out here eating meat? It's... Weird... How did you get your hair to be so many colors?"

Ammilek starts tickling the thing's belly as best as she can. Which is not at all - in fact, it's probably highly uncomfortable. Rasheed might stumble upon her if he keeps walking.
Just as a warning, my race does not condone that sort of thing, I do not advise attempting to do that to my race. It will end poorly as we have a rather great magical potential but absolutely no access to it. It builds up and occasionally erupts with disastrous effects. Also, I'm not super ticklish there. Try elsewhere.

Hello.

Herro new person.

Kyle pets the small lunarik as he continues forward.
"I believe that humans are working on things for kids that are teething."
We have things for teethers, we just wear them down too fast. Voli yawns and licks Kyle's nose.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 24, 2014, 04:12:16 pm »

Kyle smiles at Voli and pets him.
"Well, that's good I suppose."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 24, 2014, 04:14:55 pm »

Ammilek tries tickling this thing's neck, quickly trying to determine the dang thing's age and whatnot.

"To be fair, everyone I ask says no. But if it's dangerous, I promise I won't do it unless I absolutely have to, which won't really be for a few more months, but there are gonna be really bad withdrawal symptoms if I don't do it soon. Wait, there are more of you? Where? Have you seen a guy that looks like he's part lizard?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:17:46 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 24, 2014, 04:17:32 pm »

Rasheed starts to mumble. I wonder if i'll find food if I follow them.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 24, 2014, 04:32:32 pm »

"Ello!"

Will approaches the group.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 24, 2014, 04:46:05 pm »

One of the men - wearing a light-blue robes and with a head covered in thick, unruly black hair - nods at Will. "Ezekial is giving away food for free at the moment, if that's what you were going to ask about."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2014, 04:56:20 pm »

Kyle smiles at Voli and pets him.
"Well, that's good I suppose."
I guess. Voli, do you plan on talking any time soon? We both know you're just being quiet to be cute. Viiirei! Why'dya have to teeell him I could talk? Well he would have found out anyways later. Nyeh!

Ammilek tries tickling this thing's neck, quickly trying to determine the dang thing's age and whatnot.

"To be fair, everyone I ask says no. But if it's dangerous, I promise I won't do it unless I absolutely have to, which won't really be for a few more months, but there are gonna be really bad withdrawal symptoms if I don't do it soon. Wait, there are more of you? Where? Have you seen a guy that looks like he's part lizard?"
The Lunarik squirms a bit as you start tickling its neck, you're pretty sure it's female judging by its chest, and she appears to be a teenager. Yes it is quite dangerous, worst case scenario would be several miles around me would be devastated in a magical explosion of some sort, best case scenario, I burst into flames and you get horribly burnt, if not destroyed. Soul rending is exactly the kind of thing to trigger latent magical potential. And yes, there are more of us around here, three hundred and fourty seven of my race, no counting the forty six members of other species tagging along with the village. Also yes I have seen the lizard you speak of. Two of my cousins are with him I think. He wanted to see the village proper so they are showing him. ((I'm assuming your character equates breasts with female since she has no idea what genitals are? This Lunarik is female though if you are wondering.))

Rasheed starts to mumble. I wonder if i'll find food if I follow them.
I can hear you yaknow. Yes, we probably have food of some sort that you could eat. What do you eat?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 24, 2014, 05:00:26 pm »

Kyle chuckles again.
"You're still cute even if you can talk."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 24, 2014, 05:05:17 pm »

((Yes, though only due to interactions with human-like races.))
"Can you take me to him? And what are you, actually? D'you have a name?"
Ammilek tickles this thing's neck some more, trying to get it to fall. She also points her stump at Rasheed.
"He said meat is food, but his ancestors ate souls. And that I'm not one of his ancestors, although I could have told him that. I'm not even old enough yet!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 24, 2014, 05:15:52 pm »

Meat. Rasheed stares blankly ahead of him.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:28:35 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 24, 2014, 05:34:32 pm »

Will nods, and walks inside.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 24, 2014, 06:21:14 pm »

Will nods, and walks inside.

... Meat meat meat meat Well, damn, the inside of this tent is way bigger than the outside, and it's filled with row upon row of different types of meat, most uncooked. Near the entrance is a well-kempt dwarf little person with his beard tucked into some sort of net, apparently cooking for a handful of children.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 24, 2014, 09:30:27 pm »

Rasheed pokes the Lunarik's arm.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 25, 2014, 12:59:54 am »

Lytle continues searching for that midget.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44