Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29882 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« on: June 21, 2014, 07:32:42 pm »

OOC Thread

Group KPB

Rasheed - this young, dark-skinned boy wearing a patchwork coat stands in dusty clearing where three separate paths meet . On the road to his right, a village of Lunariks can be seen - and heard, the lively little things - approaching him at a quick pace, following an oft-trod dirt path. Our young friend had never seen these people before, and yet, he remained where he was, fairly certain that this funny-looking group didn't mean to harm him. To his left, a cloaked figure is slowly approaching on an overgrown path, hidden by the shadows. In front of him, on a well-paved road, a man with eight tails is resting in the shade of a tree, presumably resting before setting off on the last mile before reaching the nearest town - known locally as a place with great taverns, friendly people, and a thriving market, being a "major" center of trade around here.

Group LCK

A group of three, a horned golem, a horned lizard man, and  one of the exceedingly rare male Viera, are staying at a tavern and inn. The singing hunter inn, known for being a very good place to stay around the country thanks to the excellent entertainment who, as it happens, to be expert bards. The food is overpriced but still decent and, some say this is more important, the drinks are fair and the rooms are dirt cheap and clean like the rest of the inn. The group received a greeting from the barman a little after they entered but it’s understandable what with the crowd even despite the place being enormous.. It’s quiet but cheerful despite the crowd mostly being drunk. The group are among a very low number of openly armed patrons who are also enjoying the singer on stage. Oddly enough none of the darker corners are taken up, maybe because of how pleasant the atmosphere is. The menu is placed on a bland looking board above the bar and advertises the special, a beige drink with swirls and lots of ice, the party can see a near by man drinking it and tell it smells of vinegar. Oddly enough, it’s advertised to taste of fruit and work as a mild aphrodisiac.

Group P

A man wrapped in a heavy cloak, despite the season being on the verge of passing into summer, cannot yet be seen by the young boy - yet is slowly approaching the clearing in which he stands. This, my dear friends, is Will Clavian, and this path he travelled down was an odd choice. Overrun by undergrowth still wet with the dew of morning, most avoided this path for longer, yet more favorable ways to this town - but, if one was in a rush, or wished to avoid others, it was generally agreed upon as the way to go.

((Now just let me set up the reserved post and all that stuff.))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:58:35 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 07:33:18 pm »

Spoiler: Kevak's Magic System (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kevak's Combat System (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Final Bits Part One (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 07:59:58 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:01 pm »

Alive/Players:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:40:28 pm by Prophet »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:27 pm »

Dead/Missing:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:39:58 pm by Prophet »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 07:35:00 pm »

Relationships:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 08:04:05 pm by Prophet »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 07:35:25 pm »

Character Sheets:
Spoiler: Ammilek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lytle (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Will (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rasheed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sangril (click to show/hide)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CMC's huge amount of character sheets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moth
NOTE: I'M MAKING THESE CHARACTER SHEETS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT IT'S EARLY TO MID SUMMER. IF NOT, I HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE THING.
Spoiler: Better late than never (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Moth's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bela's inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Supplimental Pictures (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 03:52:12 pm by Prophet »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 07:40:17 pm »

A cloaked man quietly steps out of the forest, and into the clearing. He has a small amount of stubble, like any young man, but otherwise seems oddly... Old. Older then he is, definitely. He sticks to the edges of the clearing, with a hand on his dagger.

"They look friendly, but that doesn't really mean anything, does it? The real test of friendliness is whether you get an angry mob riding you out on the rails."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 07:42:30 pm »

Lytle slowly wakes up from his nap, stretching his arms upward as he yawns.
"*Yaawn* Meh. I'm still tired. Maybe I should sleep some more?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 07:44:23 pm »

((I'll add an rp post in a bit, sorta busy.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 07:44:57 pm »

Rasheed continues to look around blankly.

"Which way i'm I supposed to be going again?"

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 07:46:29 pm »

Knowing she stands out in a crowd, our one-horned construct grabs a seat in the corner that will put her in darkness, so as not to draw too much attention to herself, and begins glancing around the room for her next victim.
Take a closer look at this text!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 07:50:10 pm »

Kyle, seeing his companion go to a corner starts towards the bar to get a room and some food for himself.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 08:19:04 pm »

Bartender: "Hello my good sir. How my I help you?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 08:23:11 pm »

Kyle smiles at him. It would remind one of a crocodile smiling due to his reptilian nature.
"Hello sir, I'd like to order one of the house special and I'd like to know if there are any rooms the have two beds."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 08:27:19 pm »

Ammilek is busy reloading her revolver under the table, having spotted a patron that was barely able to stand due to being intoxicated. While it seems like an easy meal, one could never be too careful...
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 44