Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29977 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #330 on: June 24, 2014, 03:01:23 pm »

Kyle chuckles and gently picks Voli up.
"I suppose it's fine. I'd prefer he chew on something not me but what can ya' do?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2014, 03:18:46 pm »

"Oh... In that case, am I allowed to eat you? And I have an identity! I'm Ammilek! What's 'digest' mean?"
Ammilek gets up and starts dusting herself off, eyeing this thing warily. And hungrily.

No you aren't allowed to eat me Ammilek, attempting to would probably end poorly for both of us, I could probably find an animal or something around here if you eat meat. Or if you need it to be alive I could catch one. Also Digesting is what happens when you consume food or energy. The body uses whatever processes it has to absorb the food or energy. Not all processes work with all things. For example, I can't absorb wood but I can absorb meat or fruit.

Kyle chuckles and gently picks Voli up.
"I suppose it's fine. I'd prefer he chew on something not me but what can ya' do?"
Voli squirms around a little bit but doesn't really seem like he is trying to get down. Not much I guess. Virei shrugs.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2014, 03:20:02 pm »

Rasheed is still wondering around in the forest. I think I got lost again?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 24, 2014, 03:22:28 pm »

"You wasted a perfectly good drink!"

Will was waiting outside, and is now following Lytle.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 24, 2014, 03:22:56 pm »

Kyle pets the small lunarik as he continues forward.
"I believe that humans are working on things for kids that are teething."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 24, 2014, 03:25:55 pm »

"Actually, I devour the souls of sapient beings! I dunno what that means either, though. And what's with everything out here eating meat? It's... Weird... How did you get your hair to be so many colors?"

Ammilek starts tickling the thing's belly as best as she can. Which is not at all - in fact, it's probably highly uncomfortable. Rasheed might stumble upon her if he keeps walking.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 24, 2014, 03:29:31 pm »

It certainly wasn't good. He was lying to me, after all, so it clued have had any number of things. Still, we know where the rich of this town are now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 24, 2014, 03:34:23 pm »

While it's impossible to actually see the man anywhere, Lytle can see a small purple tent off in the distance that has what appears to be an image of a red-bearded dwarf painted on a sign in front of it, wearing... Well, it's best not to think about it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 24, 2014, 03:36:22 pm »

Oh god, what the hell is that?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2014, 03:37:56 pm »

((Before I post my action. Your in the forest right Lyeos?))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:41:20 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 24, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »

... Best not to think about it, because the outfit is constantly shifting and is rather painful to look at. Must be enchanted. Seconds after Lytle mentions it, a large group exits the tent, eating a variety of different foods and are those buffalo wings?

((Aye.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2014, 03:43:00 pm »

After wondering the forest for a while Rasheed stumbles upon Ammilek and a Lunarik.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 24, 2014, 03:45:49 pm »

Lytle walks up to the group.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 24, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »

They're eating, of course. None of them appear to be the man you're looking for, though, nor do they appear to have any troll livers. Just normal food, and no, those were not buffalo wings.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 24, 2014, 03:50:24 pm »

Hello.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44