Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread  (Read 29963 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: IC thread
« Reply #390 on: June 27, 2014, 08:44:15 pm »

Kyle nods before going to explore the camp further.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2014, 12:09:59 am »

Well don't worry about the swimming bit, it's really just a small brook, and it's much closer then Senior Bunny guessed, forests distort sound, it's about twenty yards that way Rilae points.
"Oh... I'm not... my name isn't... drunk, what? My head hurts... I'm really drunk."

Moth stops to dry heave and spits up stomach acid beside a tree. ( +0.1 XP in projectile vomiting. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2014, 12:18:11 am »

((XP gain approved.  :P ))

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2014, 01:53:00 pm »

...Did he just call me a kid? Hey, man, come out here! Why the hell did you do that?
No response from the tent - a brief glance inside reveals that the man is gone, now. Whether he ducked out the back, used magic, or had a trapdoor is anyone's guess, but he's no longer there. Of course, Will did just ask Lytle a question, so it'd be for the best to drop it and answer.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2014, 01:55:40 pm »

And no, the mission is not accomplished. I could care less, though.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 28, 2014, 10:43:29 pm »

So what are you weird bunny man?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 28, 2014, 10:52:04 pm »

"I think Rilae is broken..."
Ammilek turns and plods over to where coatboy stands, then sticks her finger in his ear.
"Who're you. And what are you?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 28, 2014, 10:59:28 pm »

Rasheed ignores her finger in his ear. "Rasheed. Rasheed is Rasheed."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 28, 2014, 11:04:46 pm »

Ammilek pushes her finger farther into his ear and tilts her head curiously. If she could raise her eyebrows, she would. That said, if this thing was willing to put up with a little abuse... This was going to be fun.

"You're named after your own race?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 28, 2014, 11:18:00 pm »

Pulls finger out of ear. No. Rasheed is not. ((Because Zal made that comment i'm going to talk in third person.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21:07 pm »

... Why wasn't it putting up with this? Ammilek found this thing's behavior unacceptable, and started waving her nub in it's face menacingly - the threat of splinters should teach it to behave!

"Then, what are you? Make sense or I'll give you splinters!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 28, 2014, 11:22:19 pm »

Rasheed is Rasheed. Stares blankly at Ammilek.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 28, 2014, 11:25:42 pm »

... The red blood running from the scratches on his face would certainly teach Rasheed to behave from now on, and the inevitable infection that came from the splinters would in all likelyhood kill him eventually. Never again would he dare behave this way around Ammilek! - except, she doesn't have the meanness in her to actually scratch him, so instead, she just sighs and lowers her nub.

"Okaaaay, what race are you?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 28, 2014, 11:34:10 pm »

Stares blankly. Rasheed is Rasheed. ((Yes I am doing this on purpose.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2014, 11:35:10 pm »

A tall shrouded man enters the clearing. You can barely make out his features after a few moments of focusing. He has red eyes, a rugged jawline, and a x shaped scar on the middle of his face. He is wearing a long black coat, black pants, and a pair of black boots. He is carrying a sword in its scabbard. ((How did I do this time?))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:47:27 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44